PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone help this kitty?

neko1
07-08-2004, 06:34 PM
My hubby got this email at work from his co-worker, and immediately he thought of the pet talkers:

GOOD MORNING TO ALL,
I WANTED TO PASS ON THIS EMAIL TO MY "CAT" FRIENDS IN CASE THEY KNOW OF SOMEONE WHO COULD GIVE THIS KITTY KAT A FOREVER HOME!!

This is my daughter’s organization… looking for a home for her latest save/rescued cat… If you know anyone who can foster or take on a cat once she’s healthy, please let me or Jessica know.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And while I have you – our latest (extremely expensive but worth it!) rescue, who needs a foster/forever home:
http://www.petfinder.org/pet.cgi?action=1&pet.Shelterid=NY484&preview=1

Pass it on to anyone you know! I just found out that she has a small hip fracture and a dislocated tail from her x-rays today. Then they found a hairline fracture in her jaw from the previous vet’s x-rays. And a bruised bum so she can’t urinate/defecate with any control right now. And some potential neurological damage in her hind quarters. Thankfully the fractures will heal on their own, as will the bruises. The dislocated tail may get some movement back when she heals. When she gains some weight and it’s safe to put her under anesthesia her left eye will have to be removed because there’s blood behind it and we can’t risk it infecting her optic nerve/brain. And be spayed!

Fox-Gal
07-08-2004, 07:47 PM
Awww, I wish I could help but I will pass the one cat info on to my brother, he lives in the city so maybe he can pass the info on to his pet loving friends.

I even throw in some guilt, the cat is named Liberty, so he has to help a cat named after his sister, Right?? :D

rg_girlca
07-08-2004, 07:52 PM
Oh, poor, poor cat. What a sad story on this precious kitty. I hope and pray that all her injuries heal well and that one special person comes forward soon to take care of her and give her lots and lots of love that she is soooo deserving of.

Laura's Babies
07-08-2004, 09:49 PM
That story should be saved for all those who think kitties are better off outside! Poor baby, so much suffering and still hanging in there and more suffering to go. My heart goes out to her!

aly
07-08-2004, 10:23 PM
Poor sweetheart :( I wish I was closer to her. I hope she'll find a foster home and/or a forever home soon :(

catcrazylady
07-09-2004, 09:01 AM
Poor poor baby!! Prayers on the way that she heals quickly and finds a wonderful home she is so deserving of.

catmandu
07-09-2004, 09:04 AM
Poor Little Kitty , and I wish that I could take her in, but Karen, The Expecting Calico,is in need,as well!