PDA

View Full Version : What more could you ask for out of your dog! :)

Fox-Gal
07-08-2004, 05:05 PM
Yesterday I was out watching the kittens on their outing and I noticed Nilla sitting funny at the chicken gate. She even ran Quackers off, without leaving the gate.

http://img59.photobucket.com/albums/v180/Fox-gal/Nilla_and_quackers.jpg

She didn't even care when the kitten was around, she wasn't leaving that gate. She even growled her off and thats not Nilla.
http://img59.photobucket.com/albums/v180/Fox-gal/Nille_and_red_chicken_fence.jpg

As you can see one of the chickens got free and if you notice the slide bar we use to lock the gate wasn't closed. Nilla was holding the gate shut so no one else got out!!
http://img59.photobucket.com/albums/v180/Fox-gal/Nilli_and_chicken_gate.jpg

What more could you ask for. :D

Not really sure thats what was going on, but it sure seemed that way. :confused: Good Nilla.

KYS
07-08-2004, 05:43 PM
To cute! Nilla, what a good funny pupper.

jazzcat
07-08-2004, 05:50 PM
LOL!! It does look like she is holding that gate shut and won't leave her post. Too cute!!

tatsxxx11
07-08-2004, 05:51 PM
What a brave, loyal protector you are Nilla!:) Such a good doggie! No doubt in my mind what you were doing:) Amazing!

Kfamr
07-08-2004, 06:04 PM
What a good girl, Nilla!!

Oh how I wish I could have that Orangie boy... I just don't think it's possible anymore, although i'm sure I have my parents convinced it's possible for me.

I just don't want to put Simba through it.

BCBlondie
07-08-2004, 06:23 PM
Aww what a good girl!!! :D Dogs can be sooo smart :)

Fox-Gal
07-08-2004, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr
What a good girl, Nilla!!

Oh how I wish I could have that Orangie boy... I just don't think it's possible anymore, although i'm sure I have my parents convinced it's possible for me.

I just don't want to put Simba through it.

I know how much you want him and I'm sorry it didn't work out with Simba. We decided to keep them all, so you'll can always see him here and maybe one day, you'll make it over and really get to see him. BTW: I think we are going to name him Redford or maybe Toby, you want to pick out what one? :D

Dogs can be sooo smart

It's so true and but I think Nilla is to smart sometimes. The storys I could tell. :eek: LOL

Tonya
07-08-2004, 07:26 PM
Oh my Gosh! That is so cute.

Erika
07-08-2004, 08:43 PM
What a good boxer girl Nilla is! She's a smart cookie!

chrissycat21
07-08-2004, 09:24 PM
Gosh shes so smart! If it were my dog, the chickens would have been scattered, and she would be the one chasing them!

-Chrissy, Snowy, and Taffy

Holly's mom
07-08-2004, 10:16 PM
What a smart girl!!:)

RobiLee
07-08-2004, 10:21 PM
Nilla, what a good dog you are! Beautiful pics also.

Thanks for sharing this story!

Robin :)

luckies4me
07-08-2004, 10:30 PM
Aww, that's so cute LOL! What a good girl you are Nilla!

Fox-Gal
07-08-2004, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by chrissycat21
Gosh shes so smart! If it were my dog, the chickens would have been scattered, and she would be the one chasing them!

-Chrissy, Snowy, and Taffy

Thats one of the thing I'm so proud of with her, we never once had to train her to not chase the chickens, ducks or anything. Now the others they had to be trained some, chasing was just to much fun for them.

I count myself lucky with all the different kinds of aniamls we have everyone gets along now, even when nature says it shouldn't.

Kfamr
07-09-2004, 07:22 AM
Originally posted by Fox-Gal
I know how much you want him and I'm sorry it didn't work out with Simba. We decided to keep them all, so you'll can always see him here and maybe one day, you'll make it over and really get to see him. BTW: I think we are going to name him Redford or maybe Toby, you want to pick out what one? :D

Ohh... I like both of them!!
I think I like Redford better, though!:D
That's great that you're going to keep them all. We need to set up a date when me and Val can come visit your zoo. :p

anna_66
07-09-2004, 07:26 AM
http://img14.photobucket.com/albums/v43/anna66/Smileys/thumbsup2.gifWay to go Nilla! You definately are one smart girl!