PDA

View Full Version : Check out my new cat tote bag

jazzcat
07-08-2004, 04:44 PM
I found this on ebay and had to have it.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid127/pd14b7efc10836e7041c3ba67235c2cf3/f7ee107f.jpg

It's a little bigger than what I like to carry and it doesn't have a zipper so I probably won't carry it everyday but it will be handy for those days I take my Dad to the doctor and need to carry a book and extras.

It's Charles Wysocki. I love his cat stuff.

Barbara
07-08-2004, 04:46 PM
Aawww, that's gorgeous! We have another one with kitties but this is even cuter.

rg_girlca
07-08-2004, 05:59 PM
I don't blame you for having to have it.

What a cute bag. I love it.

Laura's Babies
07-08-2004, 06:06 PM
I have one of those Avon cat bags that my son's waife gave me and I carry that all the time when I need a extra "bag"..

sirrahbed
07-08-2004, 06:13 PM
OOOOH!!! I LOVE it Lori! I haven't been on eBay for awhile - I know what I'm gonna be doing later;)

kimlovescats
07-09-2004, 10:52 AM
Lori, that is so cute! I love e-bay!!! :eek: :D

sirrahbed
07-09-2004, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by kimlovescats
Lori, that is so cute! I love e-bay!!! :eek: :D
Well I am bidding on that same bag so don't bid against me:p Also a cute cosmetic clutch to match:)

Maresche
07-09-2004, 11:02 AM
I love his stuff!

I knew as soon as I saw the picture that the kitties were his.

I'm very luck to have one of his numbered prints in my livingroom: Maggie the Messmaker (the kitty on the sewing machine). Maggie looks just like my first kitty Misty and she would get into my sewing/knitting stuff all the time!

catcrazylady
07-09-2004, 12:02 PM
That is ADORABLE!!! I love it and shame on me but I've never heard of Wysocki! I think I will investigate this further.

DJFyrewolf36
07-09-2004, 12:06 PM
That is really adorable! Might get me started on carrying a handbag...

Well maybe not :D

Really really neat though. Great E-Bay find...I guess this proves they are good for more than just random computer parts lol!

aki
07-09-2004, 12:22 PM
Jazz, I'm sitting here all jealous thinking, "I want a kitty bag too!" When all of a sudden I realize, I have one. Duh! I carry it everyday. I guess because it looks so different from yours, I didn't even think about it. Here's a photo. I bought it at Gadzooks.

sirrahbed
07-09-2004, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by catcrazylady
That is ADORABLE!!! I love it and shame on me but I've never heard of Wysocki! I think I will investigate this further.
I had not heard of him either but I just love tote bags and kitties of course! I do love eBay though and do Christmas gift shopping there and also sell and buy my paperbacks since I do plenty of reading. (through half.com actually - no auctions for me)

I don't use the totes for handbags - I use them for outings and for storing craft projects. If I have a doctor appointment, I will pack one up with a water bottle, magazines, a book, etc. I use them for overnighters, day trips, toting craft supplies - I can never have enough totes! I also use one for my library books so they don't get mixed up with my owned books or borrowed from other people books - stuff like that! Oh and I keep one with a towel and tennis shoes to take to Curves:) That one does not get used too often though. :rolleyes:

jazzcat
07-09-2004, 12:28 PM
aki - that is so cute!!! I want one like that too!:D

sirrahbed
07-09-2004, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by jazzcat
aki - that is so cute!!! I want one like that too!:D

Me too!!!! Very cute aki!! (like a I need another tote!:D But I don't have that tote!:)

Uabassoon
07-09-2004, 02:27 PM
That's a cute bag! I really like it :)

jazzcat
07-09-2004, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by Maresche
I love his stuff!

I knew as soon as I saw the picture that the kitties were his.

I'm very luck to have one of his numbered prints in my livingroom: Maggie the Messmaker (the kitty on the sewing machine). Maggie looks just like my first kitty Misty and she would get into my sewing/knitting stuff all the time!
How neat to have a numbered print!!!!

krazyaboutkatz
07-10-2004, 12:26 AM
Lori, I love it!!!:D I have a couple of his cat plates hanging in my room.:)

catmandu
07-10-2004, 09:25 AM
Its well wothr it,just for the Cat Pictures!