PDA

View Full Version : NawTee ALLEN

catnapper
07-08-2004, 04:27 PM
Allen can be NawTee... who do you think taught Pouncer? Contrary to popular opinion that I made Pouncer NawTee. I now have photo evidence that Allen is indeed a Master NawTeeNess!

Here he's trying to steal slurps from my (watered down) iced-tea. Yes, that is the gallon of tea right behind the glass... hey, its hot, what else can I say? :o
http://img25.photobucket.com/albums/v74/kimmel101/Cats/yum_iced_tea.jpg
His back paws are standing on hubby's pile of papers that I keep moving from pile to pile hoping for the day hubby actually files or trashes everything in it (I've been waiting a long time :D )

PS: If you look real close, you'll see that Allen has a third ear and leg in the picture... see? He's TEACHING Pouncer to be NawTee too!!!!

Edwina's Secretary
07-08-2004, 04:45 PM
proving once again.....Monkey see...monkey do......

QueenScoopalot
07-08-2004, 04:47 PM
Caffeine free tea right? ;) ;) ;) I suspect there's another post to follow...Allen & Pouncer kept me up all night flying through the house! :D :D :D

CatMama78
07-08-2004, 04:52 PM
Allen, have I ever told you how handsome nawtee boys are?

jazzcat
07-08-2004, 04:53 PM
LOL!! I see that third ear and paw. Allen like to teach in a hands on kind of way, huh?

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-08-2004, 05:09 PM
Well we know somebody in your house had to teach Pouncer because when Jen had him he was the epitome of sweetness - not naw-tee-ness. ;) :D

sirrahbed
07-08-2004, 05:12 PM
Cute Nawtee Allen! Now am I to assume that is sweet tea?:D

DJFyrewolf36
07-08-2004, 05:21 PM
What is it with cats and tea? Remus is OBSESSED with the stuff, you can't leave it anywhere he goes, he even tried to open the refigerator door!

Anyone please explain :confused:

Laura's Babies
07-08-2004, 06:03 PM
Don't any of you realize it is summertime and it is hot outside?? What better than a nice ice cold glass of iced tea! That is not being nawtee but SMART! I have used one of those covered mugs for my drink, ever since I got Chester.. He likes the sound the ice makes on the glass when he swats it... :eek: :eek:

kimlovescats
07-08-2004, 11:35 PM
No, MOmmy, you have it ALL wrong! Allen is teaching Pouncer how to stay cool and refreshed on a hot summer's day! "just like Mom does"!!!:D

catlover4ever
07-09-2004, 07:59 AM
Well it is obvious that Allen and Pouncer know where to get the good drinks. ;)

catcrazylady
07-09-2004, 08:22 AM
When I saw the thread title I thought NO WAY, not Allen!! I'm with the rest of them...He just needed a refreshing cool drink! I love the fact that his third ear and paw are right there with him and checking out what he is doing!:) :) http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/smile.gif

catmandu
07-09-2004, 08:43 AM
I remember when,I was boarding Kittens,JJJ# would teach theKittens to beg,for Treats! That is a Great Picture of Allen, The Mischeivous ,and His Little Protege,Pouncer 2!!!