PDA

View Full Version : Eeek! Jasper got into my nan's wool today LOL

DogLover9501
07-08-2004, 02:22 PM
Today when we came home from a burrial(my pop's brother got burried)

We walked into the house, we seen yellow wool right down both flights of stairs, I followed it, it led up the stairs, through the hall, into the living room, around the coffee table a couple times!!

Then there was green wool, started at the wool bag, going out the hall, all around the kitchen and into the guest room :eek: What a mess of wool and tangles I had to pick up!!

Jasper had alot of fun while we were gone :p :o

Pointless thread, I know ;)

tatsxxx11
07-08-2004, 03:40 PM
LOL! I can relate to that one! I spin and weave and on more than one occasion, the dogs or kitties have gotten into the yarn basket! Thankfully Jasper didn't try to eat any!

Sorry to hear about the passing of your uncle...:(

dukedogsmom
07-08-2004, 03:56 PM
If only we all could have seen that! I would have hated to clean up that mess. One time, I was working on a blanket at work. One of the guys brought his dog in. Somehow he got all tangled up in my yarn and started unraveling the blanket :p It was so funny to see this officer having to untangle his dog from the yarn. That's what I thought of when I read this.

anna_66
07-08-2004, 04:52 PM
Sorry to hear about your uncle:(

Oh my goodness! Sounds like you had a real mess on your hands and Jasper had a dog gone good time while you were out! Too bad you didn't get any pictures!

Fox-Gal
07-08-2004, 05:12 PM
Where the camera when you need it? LOL I would have loved to seen those pictures. I've been in that same boat, Tuffy took one of our big floor pillows once and killed it. :eek: We came home to stuffing ever where, in the living room, kitchen and the spare bedroom. Boxer play time.

We need to watch that show tonight on prime time about what dogs do when we are not home, might make this seem less then what others go through. :)

Sorry about your uncle, also.