PDA

View Full Version : wish me luck on the 15th!

davidpizzica
07-08-2004, 01:28 PM
I made an appointment on the 15th to see the doctor about my knee. It doesn't seem to be improving and I'm a little nervous about the outcome. I can use some PT support!

trayi52
07-08-2004, 01:31 PM
Good luck, David! Do you feel like your knee has improved any at all?

I certainly wish you a lot of good luck, my friend, I really do. Keep us informed.

Willie:)

davidpizzica
07-08-2004, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by trayi52
Good luck, David! Do you feel like your knee has improved any at all?

I certainly wish you a lot of good luck, my friend, I really do. Keep us informed.

Willie:) Willie, those shots didn't do anything. When I was at the doctors for my diabetes, the nurse there took a look at it and told me that it definitely needs replaced. Willie, thank you for being a good friend.

catland
07-08-2004, 01:50 PM
Here's some more PT support. Good luck.:)

slick
07-08-2004, 02:23 PM
More PT prayers coming your way David. Good luck and I'll expect to hear some positive news.

Randi
07-08-2004, 02:39 PM
I'm sending you the best of luck - hope your knee gets a lot better! :)

tatsxxx11
07-08-2004, 03:34 PM
We'll be thinking of you David and sending you lots of positive thoughts!!! Try and do that; think positive. Easier said than done...I know! lol! But, I 've found that ususally the anticipation is the worst part of it all! Feel better hug is on it's way:) Sandra

AmberLee
07-08-2004, 04:47 PM
~~~~ <-- Healthy vibes coming your way.

I've heard that knees are one of the slowest healing parts of the body. Ouch. Good luck and please keep us posted.

davidpizzica
07-08-2004, 07:20 PM
Amber lee, that I can believe!! lol lol

moosmom
07-08-2004, 08:46 PM
Davidp,

You KNOW you have my support. You're in my thoughts and prayers. Hang in there buddy!!!!

Hugs,
Donna

davidpizzica
07-09-2004, 03:06 AM
Originally posted by moosmom
Davidp,

You KNOW you have my support. You're in my thoughts and prayers. Hang in there buddy!!!!

Hugs,
Donna Oh Donna, thank you! I know that I can get through the worry part with the support of you and all of the other PTers. I'll try to hang in there! ((((HUGS)))) to you, sweetheart!

davidpizzica
07-09-2004, 03:15 AM
Originally posted by slick
More PT prayers coming your way David. Good luck and I'll expect to hear some positive news. Slick, I know I like to kid you alot, but I appreciate your support and prayers. The next 7 days are going to be nervous days for me, but I"ll try to hang in there!:eek:

lynnestankard
07-09-2004, 03:48 AM
Oh David - definatley in my thoughts and prayers - I know it's been said but the waiting is the worst thing!

If it helps -my friend has had both knees replaced - and she was only 54 when they did the ops.!;) Believe me - she's never looked back - no pain, she can walk miles - thats something to look forward to - yes?

Anyway {{{Hugs}}} across the miles from 'the old broad'!!

Lynne

davidpizzica
07-09-2004, 04:01 AM
Originally posted by lynnestankard
Oh David - definatley in my thoughts and prayers - I know it's been said but the waiting is the worst thing!

If it helps -my friend has had both knees replaced - and she was only 54 when they did the ops.!;) Believe me - she's never looked back - no pain, she can walk miles - thats something to look forward to - yes?

Anyway {{{Hugs}}} across the miles from 'the old broad'!!

Lynne Lynne,that is really something to look forward to! Just getting through the waiting and the operation will be tough, but after that I'll be good as new!!;)

Lillycat
07-09-2004, 04:27 AM
support from me too!