PDA

View Full Version : Record Breaking Spay/Neuter Day!

K & L
07-08-2004, 12:48 PM
http://www.2xtechs.com/azcats/record.html

Maresche
07-08-2004, 12:53 PM
That is fantastic! Hats off to the Vets and Volunteers who made it possible!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-08-2004, 04:28 PM
Wow, that is fantastic!!! It's good to know that at least somewhere in the world they know that neutering the cats is the answer to the overpopulation - not euthanizing them. :)

rg_girlca
07-08-2004, 05:54 PM
That is fantastic. Can you imagine, if EVERY city in the world had an organization like AzCats. What a dream come true that would be.

AmberLee
07-08-2004, 05:58 PM
Fantastic. Congratulations!

sirrahbed
07-08-2004, 06:15 PM
That is just wonderful to read about!!!

Laura's Babies
07-08-2004, 06:17 PM
WONDERFUL!!! Funny you posted this today...

Today, someone came in to get their lost dog at the shelter, a young female. When she found out she would have to pay a fee and have the dog spayed, she got very upset because she wanted the dog to have puppies.. Now, this is no special breed but a rather ugly poor dog..Ewe! My boss read her the riot act about all the unwanted animals out there and told her a lot of realities about pets being PTS every day and she made the girl take a tour of our shelter and just LOOK at all the poor unwanted animals we have there in ONE day.. She told her if she WANTS a puppy, to pick one out of all the ones we have but it too, would cost a fee and have to be fixed. She saw the poor kittens climbing the cages and screaming and asked what was wrong with them and I told her, "They just want SOMEONE to hold them and love them, the are begging for attention!" That girl left without her dog and she got a large dose of reality to boot!

kimlovescats
07-08-2004, 11:31 PM
Unbelievable!!!:eek: WOW! That is GREAT!!!:D

catmandu
07-09-2004, 09:19 AM
There needsto bemore,of these days,as it breaks the chains of unwnted Little Ones,and I hope that they get one in Hamilton,And Concatulations,From the Found Cat Hotel!