PDA

View Full Version : Since no one noticed.........

jenluckenbach
07-08-2004, 05:56 AM
If you look in the picture below (this is the siggy I have been using lately) there is an "extra" cat.............

http://img46.photobucket.com/albums/v142/JenLuckenbach/Rhettsiggy.jpg

When Kim (catnapper) made my new siggy she took the liberty of "giving" me an extra cat. :D

But no one noticed :(

So I put my "REAL" siggy in my profile now.

See the difference?

Barbara
07-08-2004, 06:10 AM
Ooooohhh! If you get a cat named Rhett you should get Scarlett too:D

Laura's Babies
07-08-2004, 06:53 AM
I had noticed your new siggy and how wonderful it is but I am still trying to keep up with everyones names and babies names..(never was good with names!) I just would love to have that many kitties!

catlover4ever
07-08-2004, 07:44 AM
I too noticed the new siggy, but I have to say I think I need to start keeping a cheat sheet on side of my desk to keep track of everyone's babies....I really think my mind is going. ;) ;)

catnapper
07-08-2004, 08:25 AM
OOOOOO... I noticed! ;)

I'm wondering if anybody "gets" what the arches are supposed to be! :D

CatMama78
07-08-2004, 08:28 AM
Rhett, the imaginary kitty?! :eek: ;)

Cataholic
07-08-2004, 08:32 AM
Well, far be it from me to question your sanity of bringing another kitty into the your household...he he he..I just thought you had a new kitty, and I missed the intro. So, there! He he he..

What are the arches to represent???

catmandu
07-08-2004, 08:32 AM
I did seethat,butthought,that you were keeping,one of the Fosters,but should haverealized that you would have kept,the Smoke/Gray Kitten!

Vermontcat
07-08-2004, 09:30 AM
I noticed but I haven't had enough time online to post to many threads lately.
I just assumed that you decided to keep Rhett, isn't he one of your foster cats?
Can you list all of your foster cats and kittens for me because I have trouble keeping up sometimes.

Catnapper, do the arches represent mouse holes?
With the mouse in the 2nd signature I guess that it is supposed to look like the cats are looking in the mouse holes for mice.
Does this mean that Jen is going to get some new mice now too?;)

sirrahbed
07-08-2004, 09:35 AM
I did notice Rhett, but figured I just had not kept up with your cats!! I also thought you needed a Scarlett:D
I am guessing the same as Vermontcat that the arches look like mouseholes and the kitties are peeking out??

catnapper
07-08-2004, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by Vermontcat
Catnapper, do the arches represent mouse holes?
With the mouse in the 2nd signature I guess that it is supposed to look like the cats are looking in the mouse hole for mice.
Does this mean that Jen is going to get some new mice now too?;)

We have a winner! :D Yes, they are supposed to be mouse holes with the kitties looking in to find their furry friends! LOL

I think I have too much time on my hands! :rolleyes:

rosethecopycat
07-08-2004, 09:56 AM
I did notice. And my guess was Rhett.

jazzcat
07-08-2004, 11:29 AM
LOL!! I hadn't noticed but I don't usually win awards for being the most observant anyway.

Was there a reason for adding Rhett or just having some fun?

Vermontcat
07-08-2004, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by catnapper
We have a winner! :D Yes, they are supposed to be mouse holes with the kitties looking in to find their furry friends! LOL

I think I have too much time on my hands! :rolleyes:

What do I win?
Do I get to pick one of Jen's cats to keep as my very own?
If so I already picked Barbie White Whiskers but I insist that Jen post a recent photo of her so I can make sure that she really has all white whiskers. ;)
(Catnapper you quoted my post just before I edited it to add a missing "s")

catnapper
07-08-2004, 03:14 PM
I didn't notice a missing "s" :D You can come pick up her newest foster kitten Ian. He's a love! I think the kitty you want is Biddy white whiskers! He's usually hiding when I go to visit Jen!

Oh Jen... a request for Biddy pictures

Felicia's Mom
07-08-2004, 03:21 PM
I did notice the new signature, but not a new name. :)

jenluckenbach
07-08-2004, 04:36 PM
I think the kitty you want is Biddy white whiskers
BarbaraAnn has been renamed Barbie White Whiskers, by Vermontcat. :)

It never dawned upon me that you all couldn't keep track of my cats' names :o:o:o :D:D:D I don't have THAT many do I????

And Kim added Rhett as my early birthday present ;) (and because I think he is just my kind of cat :D )

catnapper
07-08-2004, 04:41 PM
Jen, how could it not dawn on you how hard it was to keep track? :D I mean, how many times did I put the wrong kitty with the wonrg name? More than I can count! AND I've had the added bonus of meeting them all in person and still can't name tham all! LOL Poor Jen, I guess you do need to keep Rhett since everyone naturally assumed he was a full-fledged member of the Luckenbach clan anyway! ;)

Vermontcat.... Sorry that I didn't know Barbara Ann was renamed by you! She's the most wonderful, sweetest cat you'd ever meet! She'd make a wonderful additional to the tuxie crew! hint-hint.

Vermontcat
07-08-2004, 05:48 PM
Catnapper, here is a link to one of Jen's recent threads that should help unconfuse you.;)
Jen's cats (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=52673)

Biddy has always been my favorite one of Jen's regular cats but since Cataholic asked for him first I couldn't deny her the pleasure of adding one more to her tuxy herd.;)
So I decided that a female tuxy is what I really want anyway(If my husband and cat Samantha could ever agree to it).
Jen agreed with me on the new name of Barbie White Whiskers for Barbara Ann, I'm waiting to see if she is ready to deliver her in person!
Does it make sense now?

Now I'd like to request photos of Biddy White Whiskers and Barbie White Whiskers to see how much they look alike.:)

rg_girlca
07-08-2004, 06:39 PM
Oh Jen, i'm sorry. I did notice your beautiful new signature, but not the extra cat.:(

NoahsMommy
07-09-2004, 12:32 AM
I noticed the super cute new siggy too...I even counted the kitties in there! But I, like the rest, thought I missed something.

:)