PDA

View Full Version : Don't Really Have a Title...

MariaM
07-07-2004, 11:31 PM
I don't really know a title for this but right now, and this past few days, I've been feeling soooooo bad. It's really weird, I'm like having mind problems or something. I don't know my mind is just going crazy. I feel like I need to talk to my internet friend, who is like one of my best friends even though I haven't met her (you guys here would understand)

I keep crying all the time but it's weird because when I'm around other people I'm just my normal self but when they're gone I just break down.

Whenever I get mad at my mom or brother the next day it's always back to normal. Even if I try to hold a grudge I can't. Lately I am mad at my mom and Thomas soo much and I never get over it. I just don't like them anymore.

NoahsMommy
07-08-2004, 12:40 AM
I'm sorry you're having a rough time. :( Life can get that way at times.

Hugs to you. If you'd like to chat, feel free to PM me.

Take care :)

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
07-08-2004, 01:15 AM
I have had soooo many of those days. Just cry, let it out... write stuff down, talk to people. It always helps to talk to someone. We are alllll here for you, even me... feel free to PM me or Email me... do you have AIM?

Kfamr
07-08-2004, 03:53 AM
It's called being a teenager. :p

I've had times where i've felt like talking to someone and that was the ONLY person I could talk to... no one else.

catnapper
07-08-2004, 08:22 AM
Sorry that you're having such a hard time. Its worse in the summer because you're around each other of the time. I know that's how its around here. Could you possibly get a Part Time job to get you out of house for a few hours a week? You'll meet new friends and come away with a sense of pride in knowng you did a good job at work. This has worked wonders for my daughter.

dukedogsmom
07-08-2004, 08:29 AM
And sometimes you have those days when you're way too old to be a teenager. I'm sure it will get better. Just spend some time with Major and it'll get better quick. I'll pm you with my aim screen name. I'm also willing to make you a wallpaper. I tried to reply to that last night but the lightning storm was so bad that the computer got turned off 3 times. After that, I'd had it :)

anna_66
07-08-2004, 08:34 AM
That's me:o

I'm 38 and I still have days like that. I'm here if you ever need to talk:)

Anna

MariaM
07-08-2004, 10:51 AM
Thanks everbody for replying. It makes me feel a little better.
ILoveMyAbbyGirl: Thanks for the advice. I don't have AIM but I do have MSN and Yahoo Messenger.
Kay: Yeah, I guess that's sorta how I feel...I'm not sure why though.
catnapper:I don't think it's really possible to get a job around where I live...but I could start taking Major for reallly long walks.
Thanks Val and Anna. I can't really put a smiley face cause thats not how I feel...but I can't put a sad face either because you guys made me feel better....so I'll just settle for this.
:cool:

G.P.girl
07-08-2004, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by MariaM
. Even if I try to hold a grudge I can't.

hey, i've been like that my whole life. :rolleyes: when the pther little two-year olds would go and sulk in the corner for hours i would just be happy go lucky baby again in a few minutes...so my parents didn't mind making me mad. i'm still ie that, and even though it really annoys me sometimes, i thihnk it's better in the long run.:) sorry you're having a rough time now, i hope it gets better