PDA

View Full Version : Lenny the orange tabby!

07-07-2004, 05:13 PM
I would like everybody to know about Lenny the tabby cat.:) Its a boy cat. I raise it of course! He is always acting crazy all time. Like running down stairs,trying to climb the walls,standing on his hind legs on the kitchen table, And he made a huge mess because he climbed all over my animation cell and made orange pawprints all over the kitchen floor.:eek:
Its like there's catnip hiding in the apartment. Is this normal?

Meowmeowstrawberries

aly
07-07-2004, 05:24 PM
Sounds like normal cat antics ;) Is he young?

Laura's Babies
07-07-2004, 05:40 PM
Sound like a real playful YOUNG one to me, it is part of what they do.. All of mine have done what I call the "Likkity Split" raceing thing through the house either in the mornings or in the evenings.... I use to call that "play mode".

catmandu
07-08-2004, 09:01 AM
Orange Cats,when they are Young,do tend to have a lot of energy,I know that Michael,did and Roscoe P Castrane does as well> and Marmalde ,did when I was a Kitten, My Own Self!

kimlovescats
07-08-2004, 10:10 AM
Sounds like a happy and healthy kitty!!! Can we see pics of this little "menace"!!!??? :eek: :D

Welcome to PT!

Kim:)

lizzielou742
07-08-2004, 10:11 AM
My cats are like that too. They are 8 months and 3 months. They always try to climb the walls. Sounds normal to me! They'll calm down soon. Maybe get Lenny a playmate and they can wear each other out!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-08-2004, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by meowmeowstrawberries
Is this normal?

Yes. :D