PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone!

Heather Wallace
11-21-2001, 07:04 PM
Hi there, I'm Heather and I'm just new to the site. I am a great animal lover, they have been my life and I adore them. I run a small pet service from home and I'm also studying a Canine course from home at the moment. I have two cats called Tatty and Max. A guinea pig called Winnie and a lop eared rabbit called Bunny. Last week she gave birth to six babies. I didn't know that she was pregnant. I was looking after two rabbits who where supposed to be female but guess what, yes that's right they where males. Anyway they are adorable. They are now 10 days old and have just opened their little eyes. I would love to talk to people who are like minded. I am 26 years old and live in England, UK. But I am a Scottish girl. See you all son I hope.

Logan
11-21-2001, 07:26 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk, Heather!! :) If you are an animal lover, you are in the right place.

I'm Logan, "Mom" to my human daughter, Helen, plus two Golden Retrievers, two cats and two hamsters and two hermit crabs!! We have a housefull! :)

I look forward to getting to know you better.

Logan

Pam
11-21-2001, 07:34 PM
Heather welcome to Pet Talk! You will feel right at home here! I have two cats (Trevor and Andy) and a standard poodle puppy 10 months old named Bella. Since you are a Scottish girl you may enjoy the fact that a couple of months ago we got off the subject here at Pet Talk a little and were even posting about Hagus! :D :D (Don't know if that is spelled correctly...)

tuxluvr
11-21-2001, 07:51 PM
Heather, you'll probably see "Noah'sMommy" eventually on a post - she has a cat and a bunny rabbit too! Bunny named "Faith" which I find beautifully appropriate, living with a fellow furfriend who might consider Faith to be an entre under other circumstances :)

zippy-kat
11-22-2001, 12:35 PM
Hi there!

I have two kitties (Clarice and Tinker), a boxer (Sara), a mini-lop (Sophie), a gerbil (Oreo), and many many fish!

Welcome to pettalk!

Former User
11-22-2001, 01:21 PM
Hello Heather and welcome!

We're Casper and Kitty and we own two silly humans :D :D :D

You'll love it here, this is very addictive site btw ;)

Uniqueviking
11-22-2001, 02:29 PM
Hi there Heather and welcome :)

Karen
11-22-2001, 07:23 PM
Hi, Heather and Welcome! Glad you found us!

sammi
11-22-2001, 09:45 PM
Welcome Heather! I have a 2 year old yellow lab mix dog named Buddy Boy. Hope to hear more from you later. :)

Ila
11-23-2001, 07:58 PM
Welcome Heather. I have a cat named Misty she allows us humans to live with her as long as we spoil her and feed her often. Misty will soon be 5 in December. We have had several cats we are cat lovers. ;)

gini
11-23-2001, 09:29 PM
Welcome Heather...please tell us all about Tatty, Max, Winnie, Bunny and babies!

I am Rascal, a large orange tabby, and I completely run Gini's life. She wouldn't know what to do without me - and I truly live up to my name. I am four.

NoahsMommy
11-24-2001, 03:11 PM
Hi Heather!

It is very nice to meet you! Welcome to Pet Talk!

I would love to hear more about your new babies!!! We have a house bun named Faith, she is a total joy!

We also are owned by my little baby Noah, a 6 month old orange tabby.

What do your bunnies look like? Faith is a Dutch bunny (she looks like an Oreo cookie).

"talk" to you soon! :)