PDA

View Full Version : Favorite weather type..

CamCamPup33
07-07-2004, 03:57 PM
I'm bored, and it's about to storm.. And i was just thinking how much i love it when it rains..

What about you? Do you like it rainy, sunny, or something else..?

I know, this is a weird thread but we are having alot of 'questioning' threads.. So why not one on weather? :p

popcornbird
07-07-2004, 04:19 PM
Hmmm........let's see.

I like rain *occasionally*, but not all the time. I prefer sunny weather, around 70 degrees, and no humidity. Add a nice, cool breeze to that, and you've got the world's most *perfect* weather. ;) Basically, *spring* weather.

*dreams*

primabella
07-07-2004, 04:24 PM
I LOOOVE the rain and thunder/lightning storms. I love nature so seeing it like this is amazing to me.

I also like warm days with a nice breeze. :)

CamCamPup33
07-07-2004, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by primabella
I LOOOVE the rain and thunder/lightning storms. I love nature so seeing it like this is amazing to me.

Me too! lol :p

Kirsten
07-07-2004, 04:37 PM
I also love rain, thunder and lightning... I don't know, it's weird, hard to explain, but it is as if the elements of this earth are waking up, and it makes me feel so alive... strange, isn't it?

On the other hand, I cannot stand it when it's hot, and I hate humidity!! I'm always feeling dizzy and exhausted when it's humid.

Kirsten

primabella
07-07-2004, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by Kirsten
I also love rain, thunder and lightning... I don't know, it's weird, hard to explain, but it is as if the elements of this earth are waking up, and it makes me feel so alive... strange, isn't it?

I feel the same way. As if nature is speaking or something...:)

DJFyrewolf36
07-07-2004, 04:55 PM

On the other hand, I cannot stand it when it's hot, and I hate humidity!! I'm always feeling dizzy and exhausted when it's humid.

Kirsten

I love thunderstorms for exactly that reason Kirsten! I always go stand outside and watch the lightning. After the rain is over I always like to stare at the rainbows, no two are the same!

I actually don't mind hot weather myself. In fact I prefer it *the hubby says I must be part reptile* The heat really bothers him though. It makes him dizzy and headachey. Me, I can be outside in a long sleave shirt and pants in 100 degree humid heat and be comfortable.

I HATE cold, any type of cold. I get all tired feeling in really cold weather and all my joints act up.

Rachel
07-07-2004, 05:31 PM
Actually today was what I considered a perfect day...high 60's and no humidity, sunny and a slight breeze. Too bad I had to be indoors working.

Pam
07-07-2004, 05:39 PM
We are about to get a storm and I am looking forward to it. I love the awesomeness (is that a word?) of a storm, providing it doesn't do any damage. We need a little rain and I can almost feel the grass and flowers praying for a drink. :) My perfect day is any day that the sun is shining and humidity is low. A nice breeze is like icing on the cake. :)

Cookiebaker
07-07-2004, 05:45 PM
I love it when it rains really hard at night, a good solid pounding rain that lasts for several hours.

And then, you wake up in the morning, and everything is blue and sunny, and shiny and crisp and refreshing with a slight breeze blowing.

Those kinds of days are very few and far between, but by far my favorite. :)

Kirsten
07-07-2004, 05:46 PM
primabella and Fyrewolf, nice to see that there are more who feel the same way about that! :D :D :D

Kirsten

micki76
07-07-2004, 09:41 PM
It really depends on my mood and what the current weather is. In January/February I can't wait for Spring/Summer. In August/September I can't wait for Fall/Winter. We had something like 28 days of rain out of 30 last month. That got a little old, but check back with me in September, I may be doing a rain dance by then! :p

RobiLee
07-07-2004, 09:47 PM

Kirsten

ME TOO!

Uabassoon
07-07-2004, 09:49 PM
I like cold weather. But it could be because we rarely get cold weather here. I love putting on a thick sweatshirt and a jacket to keep myself warm.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
07-08-2004, 01:07 AM
I love rain... Rain just gives me time to think... ahh... so peaceful!

Lillycat
07-08-2004, 05:09 AM
i love the rain......and stormy weather.......love to sit on my front porch and "watch" it.....love to fall asleep at night listening to it! i love the rain!!!

binka_nugget
07-08-2004, 05:28 AM
For those who like the rain, I urge you to come to Vancouver after the summer!

Vancouver people are constantly cracking rain jokes cause we get so darn much. I like it for the most part but it gets a tad bit annoying with two Shelties to dry off. My favorite type of weather are sunny days with breezes. I can not stand it without any wind.. the buses smell like BO. :p ;)

Tonya
07-08-2004, 05:44 AM
Rain! I always irritate the guys at work because on rainy days, everyone is sitting in the office whining and dreading going outside to work. Then, there's me, like a little kid with a big smile on my face, throwing my raingear on as quick as possible so I can go work in the rain. :)

neko1
07-08-2004, 05:56 AM
Aruba weather!(nice and warm and a constant breeze:))

CatMama78
07-08-2004, 08:39 AM
I like it to be between 50 and 65 degrees, in other words, cool. But at the same time sunny and dry! I get hot easy, so I love cooler weather but I still like it to look pretty out and when it's dry my hair looks better, lol.

lizzielou742
07-08-2004, 11:46 AM
I loooove it when it's about to rain in the summer...all dark and warm and windy!!!! Yay!!!!

I just love summer in general. About 76-78 degrees and I'm in heaven.

I hate winter - blah!!!

Truffles
07-08-2004, 02:36 PM
i love rain.

i hate hot weather cause it triggers my seizures

i really love cold weather

marylyn

BCBlondie
07-08-2004, 06:19 PM
I love the heat!!! Like 80 to 90 degrees. I love the sun. I don't like cold, rainy days because I get cold really easily and I don't feel like going out in the cold, but when it's sunny I like to take a walk around the neighborhood and enjoy the beautiful, sunny, warm day. :D

slleipnir
07-08-2004, 09:05 PM
I love fall weather. It's not cold, but not hot. It's also very colorful and calm. I love it

Felicia's Mom
07-08-2004, 09:22 PM
I love a thunderstorm, especialy at night.

I also love cold weather and snow, but not ice. Ice didn't bother me when I was younger, but it does now.

I don't like hot, humid days.