PDA

View Full Version : Thursdays 62 - Can't we all just get along?

DJFyrewolf36
07-07-2004, 12:14 PM
Hope no one minds me opening thursdays a little early...

Me and Remus were depressed and needed a cheer up.

I'm going to ask this question....maybe it's just me being oversensitive...

But have you noticed people are bickering on here more? It's like certian people are having a huge hissy cow with each other. I've seen some threads in general that just make me wonder...Things about people being rude in PM and stuff. I'm not trying to enter any arguments or anything but its just kind of well depressing.

Can't we all just get along?

I need a drink :(

RICHARD
07-07-2004, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by DJFyrewolf36
Hope no one minds me opening thursdays a little early...

I'm going to ask this question....maybe it's just me being oversensitive...

But have you noticed people are bickering on here more?

I need a drink :(

I suspect that it's because they couldn't go to the bull run in Pampalona.

SOOOOOOOOOOOO....

the Drink of the Day shall be...

Brave Bull

1 1/4 oz. Tequila, 3/4 oz. Kahlua

Build over ice in a Rocks glass, Garnish with a Twist of lemon

lbaker
07-07-2004, 12:38 PM
No Bull! Well, yes.. 1 Brave Bull please. JDFWolf, don't forget it's summertime and lots of kids are out of school and bored. Don't worry - you should be safe here. Beside, we have a rule "leave your attitude at the door". Another beside... our bouncer Mario can be rather sly if he thinks someone is misbehaving... well, strangers anyway :rolleyes: Tough week for me too, the bar opened just in time. I may have to be carried out later, or just tuck me in under the pool table.

DJFyrewolf36
07-07-2004, 12:53 PM
Hey Richard...the Brave bull is my moms favorite drink!!! I'm going to invite her in!

I've never tried it with lemon though.

I'm glad Mario will do a good job of bouncing!! *pats mario* good boy, have a banana!

emily_the_spoiled
07-07-2004, 01:07 PM
Well I think I need a couple of those Brave Bull drinks.

I am stressed out beyond belief because I take possession of my new house tomorrow. But I still have LOTS of packing in the old place and I need to re-paint parts of the new place. So I am just feeling rather overwhelmed right now...

Cheryl

RICHARD
07-07-2004, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by lbaker
No Bull! Well, yes.. 1 Brave Bull please. . I may have to be carried out later, or just tuck me in under the pool table.

1 BB, A blanky and pillow, DONE!

DJ,

1 BB, Lemon!

DONE!

ETS,

Congrats, Is this your housewarming party??

I'm going to steal my first house..I'll wait until the owners leave,
kick the door in, throw out the furniture I don't want and change the door locks......;)

DONE!

zippy-kat
07-07-2004, 01:31 PM
ANYTHING besides water!!!
(I'm trying to start drinking that dadgum recommended 64oz of water... It tastes like cold, clear nothing! bleck!)

I wonder if flavored water is any better?

(Laurie are you still making lemonade at Gini's? :cool: )

gini
07-07-2004, 01:33 PM
The bar is open already? Gosh, it is only Wednesday morning.

All cranky attitudes have to be left at the door here at Thursdays.
See the sign?

This is a place where you relax, meet new friends and old and exchange some silliness.

A Brave Bull on a Weds. morning? Hmmm, Richard could I just have a Wimpy Bull for now?

davidpizzica
07-07-2004, 01:40 PM
RICHARD, I'll start off with a wimpy one for now, then I'll be brave later lol!

RICHARD
07-07-2004, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by zippy-kat
ANYTHING besides water!!!
(I'm trying to start drinking that dadgum recommended 64oz of water... It tastes like cold, clear nothing! bleck!)

I wonder if flavored water is any better?

Check out the supermarket brands of flavored water..I am currently hooked on the Albertson's brand- Clear Excellence - flavored water...it's good, no sugars or calories....Schweppes also makes a fizzy water.....

DONE?

Gini,

Wimpy bull???? LOL, I have a neutered one behind the bar...:eek:
DONE

lbaker
07-07-2004, 01:45 PM
*giggle giggle* "wimpy bull" - snirk ;) Sure Zip, assuming whoever picks me up from the airport knows someplace to buy a bunch of lemons. hmmm, lemons don't grow in bunches do they :o I'm sure we can manage something

RICHARD
07-07-2004, 01:51 PM
*giggle giggle* "wimpy bull" - snirk ;) Sure Zip, assuming whoever picks me up from the airport knows someplace to buy a bunch of lemons. hmmm, lemons don't grow in bunches do they :o I'm sure we can manage something

Stop at the bottom of the freeway off ramp...you can find any kind of fruit there!! Really!

David,
One wimpy bull!
ONE!

--------------------------------

I have to say I really take a sick pleasure in watching people get run over during this 'sports event' - I guess it has to do with the fear of large four legged animals..I mean why ruin a good buzz running away from danger?

Me? I'd rather get drunk and laugh maniacally at people who pay thousands of dollars to go to Spain just to take a chance on getting gored or hoofed to death.

My idea of "running with the bulls" is buying two cans of Red Bull and walking really fast to the car because I'm late for work...

:rolleyes:

lbaker
07-07-2004, 02:02 PM
mmmmmfffffgh struggle struggle to keep mouth shut

trayi52
07-07-2004, 02:13 PM
I'll have a Brave Bull! Give Mario one of those Wimpy Bulls.

DJ, Mario must have wanted a banana this morning, I went in the kitchen and see where he had come in and got him one. The funny thing is he peeled while it was still attached to the bunch, and I thought at first my hubby had done that, then I seen Mario eating a banana.

Don't worry, DJ, like Laura said, you are safe here!

Willie:D

emily_the_spoiled
07-07-2004, 02:33 PM
Hi Richard,

This isn't my house warming party yet (unless you want to help me paint the house :D :D )

I will let everyone know when the cyber party will be and maybe the cats can come for a visit!!

G.P.girl
07-07-2004, 02:39 PM
hey guys! happy thursday :D i jsu tmade some craberry-orange scones...i wasn't planning in sharing..but since it's you guys.......they're really good with coffee. :) wow i'm hyper today.....

lbaker
07-07-2004, 02:45 PM
That sounds yummy GP! With these cattle around (both Bold & Wimpy) we could use some food. Can't think of a timely joke right now (my funny bone has been a bit bruised lately) but I do have a "THOUGHT OF THE DAY " enjoy!

"If I were two faced, would I be wearing this one?" -- Abraham Lincoln

DJFyrewolf36
07-07-2004, 03:22 PM
Richard

I root for the bull. Hrm, lets see how dumb is it to harrass a creature that is bigger than some cars...

Not very smart I dun think!

Work is sooooooooooo boring today *yawns* I got stuck in Lost Wages er I mean las Vegas yesterday...I felt like I was stuck inside a blow dryer *blech*

Heat is bad, very bad...

Do we have any catnip tea left? Remus wants one because he is stuck in the bedroom all day cause no one is home. We have another kitty from the outside trying to bust in the screens...

RICHARD
07-07-2004, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by trayi52
I'll have a Brave Bull! Give Mario one of those Wimpy Bulls.

Brave and Wimpy!!!

DONE!

Hi mario!

ETS,
Yes I can paint. I don't need a ladder to paint the ceiling either!

GP,

Thanks!

Laurie,

A bruised bone sure beats a broken bone...

DJ,
One CNT!

Done!

I just heard that Dennis Rodman

ran with the bulls today....He ran with a friend that has Multiple Sclerosis.

Now, I may be wrong but- wouldn't you try to talk someone with MS out of running with a bunch of bulls???

I'm confizzled.

lbaker
07-07-2004, 06:05 PM
You are right Richard, I may be bruised but I REFUSE to be broken. Comeon bring on another one, just like the other one, and it sure don't hurt a bit.. sure would liiiike, another hit" this really has been a verry strange few weeks. Oh Lord, won't you buy me, a color TV... dialing for dollars.. is trying to find me... OH HOCKY STICKS. I'll look that dang Bull in the eye and he will turn into.. um, what's the name of that gentle bull in the cartoon when someone tosses that flower to him and he just wanted to sniff it? That's me right now. OH! Ferdinand! Now I'm sure you guys must realllly think I'm weird:o Well, so be it

captain
07-07-2004, 08:01 PM
um, what's the name of that gentle bull in the cartoon when someone tosses that flower to him and he just wanted to sniff it? OH! Ferdinand!

I LOVED Ferdinand ................ cannot believe someone other than me remembers that!!!

Give me a "LOAD OF BULL" please Richard ............ Oh, sorry, you have done that already ........ :D :p
PITCHER of Bull please .............. I am miserable this week.

Cheers

gini
07-07-2004, 08:48 PM
Oh, Ferdinand, I remember him! Let's invite him to Thursdays because Mario would love him and he could ride around on his back!

Richard, I am now fully prepared to consume a Brave Bull - put one right up here on the bar, please.

slick
07-07-2004, 10:43 PM
**sticks head in the door**

HEY, WHERE'S THE BEEF??? :D :D

Sorry I'm late guys. Yes I'm on holidays but I'm cat-sitting and you know how hard it is to sit on a cat.........:D

OOps, did i just say that??? Is this that Pet Talk forum???? **covers mouth up**

Speaking of cat sitting, I did happen to sit on Max one time.....but it wasn't my fault.....he was buried underneath the blankie on the couch and I didn't see the lump........

Ok Ok, don't hit me. I'm just all giddie thinking about the BBQ.

ETS: Apparently Richard builds fences too!

No wimpy bull for me. I've been told I'm "strong like de bull"

....but smell isn't everything...

:D :D I kill me!!!!

I'd better just take a double BM head on over to the easy chair before someone "boos" me out of the bar.:rolleyes:

gini
07-08-2004, 12:15 AM
Hey Slick, a BM? I do like those too!

Cat sitting eh? A few years ago I was working on my computer with my brother and nephew. I went to sit in the computer chair and both of them grabbed me by the arms and would not let me sit down. I thought they had just gone mad! No, it was little Miss Patches (R/B kitty) and she had just jumped into the chair first.

But then all of the chairs that you wanted to sit in were hers!

Come on Slick, sit over here with me and sip your drink, we can go over the menu again and make sure we have all of the ingredients for all of the appetizers you plan on making.

I see an additional ten pounds in my future!:D

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
07-08-2004, 01:19 AM
Smoothie, Richard dear.

Things have been WONDERFUL in my life this week... wouldn't change a thing.

Well... I would appreciate some Bon Jovi tickets... anyone?

davidpizzica
07-08-2004, 02:18 AM
Originally posted by captain
I LOVED Ferdinand ................ cannot believe someone other than me remembers that!!!

Give me a "LOAD OF BULL" please Richard ............ Oh, sorry, you have done that already ........ :D :p
PITCHER of Bull please .............. I am miserable this week.

Cheers Captain, you're not the only one that remembers Ferdnand the bull! He was an old Walt Disney character. RICHARD, I'll have a brave bull in honor of Ferdnand!!!

DJFyrewolf36
07-08-2004, 09:50 AM
Grrrr I am miserable...and really POed today....

Go to Cat General and see my thread to see why...

I don't even feel like talking about it anymore, it makes me so mad.

I'll have another brave bull, maybe this will all blow over...

slick
07-08-2004, 10:05 AM
Good morning everyone, it's just after 8am here I just got up :o and believe me you don't want to see this picture. :eek:

It's overcast here and very very muggy and hot. Yuck!! I think I just start of with an orange joooze and work my way up.

dukedogsmom
07-08-2004, 10:38 AM
DJFyrewolf36, so sorry about that! I can understand why you're upset. But, at least you know he'll be safe. I'm sure you can't wait until you move.
Hello all. Don't usually come in here but it's very slow today and need something to keep me alert.

snappy
07-08-2004, 10:40 AM
Hi all! It is Thursday - TGIT!

Sir - Richard, would you make me a loaded Bull also? I start a well needed Vacation tomorrow at 5:00 p.m. and it is going to be an interesting one.....

First 'family' vacation since Dad passed 2 years ago - and we are flying in from all over the country for this as we have for years. My Step Mom is all a mess - (sending her a loaded Bull :) )

As for the folks being upset with everything - it isn't just on PT. It seems to be really prevelant everywhere these days. I am not sure why - :confused:

What's for lunch? Need any help?
:) :) :)

momoffuzzyfaces
07-08-2004, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by slick

[b]:D I've done that too. Now I have a rule to look for the lump before I plop my rump!

Hi, everyone! *waves*

Can I have a taco salad with lots of sour cream and a huge cherry limeade, please? Oh, yes, 4 catnip teas on ice too.

We have thunderstorms fixing to move in so I may be in and out today. Yesterday we actually had the first dry day in weeks!

Hi, Mario! Yes, you can have a cherry to go with your bananas! Enjoy!:D

DJFyrewolf36
07-08-2004, 11:13 AM
I've noticed that too snappy...hrm must be the air or something.

I think everyone needs to take a chill pill

Who wants to help me start International Chill day? Its a day where everyone just chills out, relaxes and for a day forgives and forgets. What if the whole world just stopped getting angry?

If Mario gave me wishes from his paw *except lets leave the paw attached and non-freze dried, I like Mario the way he is :D* I'd wish for everyone in the world just to forget they are POed...

I'm getting another drink :D

RICHARD
07-08-2004, 11:56 AM
You are right Richard, I may be bruised but I REFUSE to be broken. Comeon [I]bring on another one, just like the other one, and it sure don't hurt a bit..

No more broken bones...PLEASE?

Capt.,

More Bull.....on the way!!
DONE!

Gini,
A brave bull!
DONE!

Slick,

Double BM-DONE!

I'd make millions in an assisted care facility!!
"I'm here with your BM..."

Do you still want your 'OJ chaser?'......when he catches you, LOOK OUT!!

:eek:

ILMAG,
I wish I could give you the Bon Jovi Tix...:(
Smoothie..DONE!

David,
A brave bull for you!
DONE! How are you holding up?

DJ,
Everyone smiles here at the bar, forget you troubles.....A BB....DONE!

DDM,
You are always welcome here!!!!

I have never tried this but they say a Vodka and Red Bull is supposed to be really good.....

Or we can get Ferdinand to run thru the bar for you!!

The Story of Ferdinand The Bull
Ferdinand is a bull growing up in the Spanish countryside. When the other bulls run and fight with each other, he prefers to sit in the shade of a cork tree and the smell of the flowers. His mother tries to persuade him to run and play, but nothing can convince him to fight with the other bulls.

Ferdinand grows up to be a big, strong bull nonetheless, and in time the men from the city come to the countryside to pick the strongest, meanest bull for the bullfight in Madrid. Just then, Ferdinand sits on a bumblebee and the men from the city see an amazing display of furious jumping and kicking by the astonished bull. Ferdinand is taken in a wagon to the bullfight.

In the city, the people are preparing for the bullfight with a big festival of dancing and singing. Ferdinand finds himself in the center of a huge ring of people shouting and clapping with flowers strewn about everywhere. The Matador arrives, proud and severe, but try as he might, he could not get Ferdinand to fight. Ferdinand, as usual, preferred to just sit and smell the flowers.

...or maybe not;)

Snappy,

One Bull for you!
Enjoy your vacation, Give you mom a hug, instead of giving her some 'bull'. :)
DONE!

MOFF,

One DELUXE taco salad, one bladder buster cherry limeade, 4 catnip teas and a jar of cherries, stems attached, for Mario.

DONE!

Come on DJ.....forget about it....It's Happy Hours!!!! Yes, I said HOUR

lizzielou742
07-08-2004, 11:58 AM
Hey, I have never been to this Thursday thing before...is anyone allowed to join the party? I need a drink!!

dukedogsmom
07-08-2004, 12:03 PM
Thanks Richard. I, too, heard that Red Bull and Vodka are good together. A while back, I was at a party and that's what they were drinking. I wasn't brave enough to try it, though. Actually, never even had a Red Bull. Are they good? If anyone wants something different, I've got Captain Morgan's Parrot Bay Rum that goes well with orange juice or in Pina Coladas.

gini
07-08-2004, 12:09 PM
LizzieLou, of course you are welcome! Let me show you around. Over there is the bar - and in the opposite corner see the fireplace with the comfy chairs all around it? Over there is the pinball machine, but we had to unplug it because Mario just went nuts.

Mario? you ask? Oh, Mario is our pet monkey mascot that Willie has allowed to visit us. Don't be frightened, he likes to pick in your hair. Give him a beer or a cherry and he is your friend for life!

Up there? Oh, those are the rafters and once in a while, well, uh, hang around for a while and you will understand why "things" are hanging from the rafters.

Now that door goes into the Lost and Found. I would just gently suggest that you never lose anything here - because you do not want to go into that room!

Come on, sit down, order your favorite drink - tell us about yourself!

davidpizzica
07-08-2004, 12:11 PM
Knee is starting to ache!! Can you give me a loaded bull??

lizzielou742
07-08-2004, 12:14 PM
I'd like the Brave Bull...and I need it because I just moved in with my boyfriend. Things are going great - I don't know where all of our stuff is going to fit - but I like it. The only thing that's driving me nuts (besides his inability to rinse out the tub and clean his hair out of the drain after he takes a shower!!!! :mad: ) is that everyone and their mom feels it's necessary to come visit us. I've lived there 2 weeks and we've had two of my best friends stay and his mom stayed with us for five days! Now my mom's coming this weekend, and my dad next weekend!! They just invited themselves. I love my friends and family, and I want them to come on down to Kentucky (they all live in Ohio) but jeez!!!!!

OK sorry just had to get that out!!

BTW the place is beauty-ful!!! *pats Mario* Thanks for the tour, gini!!

snappy
07-08-2004, 12:15 PM
Richard,
Thanks for the Bull it tastes awfully sweet today :)

As for the international 'Chill-Day' I think it would be a great idea. One problem - someone would want to create some sort of merchandise to sell - and that might ruin the whole day :(

But we can try ----- I think that every Thursday should be a 'Chill-day' for all PT'rs. Do I hear any seconds? Not on drinks silly!

:D

lizzielou742
07-08-2004, 12:15 PM
Hey DJ I have noticed the brattiness on PT lately too. What's up with everybody??

lizzielou742
07-08-2004, 12:18 PM
Sorry I keep replying to myself over and over. Are the "PT Rules" bendable on Thursdays? :)

Hey Snappy I am originally from Dayton, OH. Grew up in Vandalia, do you know where that is?

NoahsMommy
07-08-2004, 12:20 PM
Look at me, my very first Thursday and it started on Wednesday! ;)

That bull thingy sounds yummy...and hey, its virtual, so I wont get sick!

gini
07-08-2004, 12:29 PM
Kelly WELCOME!!! See - you just couldn't stay away from here could you?

Well, everything you have heard about Thursdays is 100% true.
But what also is true is that we have a great time here and leave our troubles at the door.

Oh, Kelly, you are just going to love Mario!

Did Richard get your drink yet?

lizzielou742
07-08-2004, 12:34 PM
Anyone ever tried Red Bull and apple juice together? It's the best. As far as Red Bull and Vodka...I heard that combination dehydrates you, so I never tried it. Turns out that was just a myth. Here's an article to read about it in case you're bored at work like me: http://www.spiked-online.com/Articles/00000002D1AF.htm

lbaker
07-08-2004, 12:39 PM
Rules? We don't need no stinkin' rules. Except one. No brattiness allowed, but we've never had to enforce it because no one has ever come in the door with a attitude. Why mess up a good thing? Welcome Kelly. Wait until you meet Mario's clone at the BBQ. hee hee We just sit around (or sometimes dance - once we had a Conga line), tell a few jokes, listen to some music if the Jukebox feels like working. Nothing fancy. Well, sometimes the food gets incredible... and have a few drinks and generally just go with the flow. Never have to worry about a thing when you're at Richards Bar & Grill (except sometimes ending up with missing keys and having to crawl on the roof to find them, but that's another story). Richard, how will anyone recognise me if my arm isn't in a sling??

RICHARD
07-08-2004, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by lizzielou742
Hey, I have never been to this Thursday thing before...is anyone allowed to join the party? I need a drink!!

Of course you are welcome.

There is a price for joining the club...you have to bring a clean joke for us-that's the price for your first drink:)..

p.s. good luck and wait until you almost fall into the bowl because someone left the seat up....:eek:

David,

Loaded Bull....DONE!

Snappy,
I second....DONE!

DDM,
I drank an RB once and almost crawled out of my skin..I don't drink coffee so....

NM,
A brave bull.....no illness....DONE!

Laurie,

If you like I'll set up a limbo bar..:eek:

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
07-08-2004, 01:12 PM
Three men approached the gate to heaven and as there was only one opening left, the gatekeeper said that whoever had the most remarkable and worthy death could enter.
He asked the first man how he died, and the man replied, ''Imagine this -- I suspected my wife was having an affair behind my back and I wanted to find out the truth. I came home from work one day to surprise her and catch her in the act. When I searched the house I found her in the bathroom. The mirror was fogged and she had a towel on but her hair wasn't wet, so I knew she wasn't taking a shower. I looked all around the house to find the guy. I found ten fingers hanging onto the window sill outside. I pounded them until he finally let go. When he fell he landed in some bushes and God must have loved him because he lived, so I threw the refrigerator out the window to finish him off. After all the excitement I fell dead of a heart attack.''

Then the gatekeeper asked the second man how he died. He replied, ''Imagine this -- I'm minding my own business on top of my apartment building. I was riding one of those stationary bicycles when the screws gave out and I flew off the side. I reached out and caught a window sill, then some idiot started pounding on my fingertips. When I fell I landed in some bushes and God must have loved me because I lived. But then that same idiot threw his refrigerator out the window and it crushed me.''

''That, too, is horrible,'' said the gate keeper. Then he asked the third man the same question.

His reply was, ''OK, imagine this, I'm naked in a refrigerator...''

lbaker
07-08-2004, 01:13 PM
Great idea Richard, you set up the Limbo Bar, I can trip and break my arm just so people will recognise me at the airport :rolleyes: ;) AbbyGirl! That's great! Love the joke :D :D :D

zippy-kat
07-08-2004, 01:16 PM
Richard-
:eek: You don't drink coffee? :eek:

mmmmmmm starbucks!!!

zippy-kat
07-08-2004, 01:17 PM
Great idea Richard, you set up the Limbo Bar, I can trip and break my arm just so people will recognise me at the airport :rolleyes: ;)

It's ok... I'm a little afeared that I'll see a "ZIPPY-KAT" sign waiting for me at the airport. ;)

catland
07-08-2004, 01:17 PM
lol - great joke abbygirl. :D :D

Richard - I'd love a brave bull.

Hey, are there any munchies around here today? Its almost lunch time in my neck of the woods.

davidpizzica
07-08-2004, 01:18 PM
Welcome to Thursdays, Kelly!! Only one little rule to follow, leave problems, attitutes at the door! Just relax and HAVE FUN!! Mario will take your order.

lizzielou742
07-08-2004, 01:23 PM
OK Richard, here's a joke for my cover charge:

How many dogs does it take to change a light bulb?

Afghan: Light bulb! What light bulb?

Golden Retriever: The sun is shining, the day is young, we've got our whole lives ahead of us, and you're inside worrying about a stupid burned-out light bulb?

Border Collie: Just one. And he'll rewire the house while he's at it.

Italian Greyhound: I can’t reach the stupid lamp!

Poodle: Sorry, just had my nails done.

Labrador: Oh, me, me!! Pleeeze let me change the light bulb! Can I? Can I?

Malamute: Let him do it, you can pet me while he's busy.

Springer: Light bulb? Light bulb? That thing I just ate was a light bulb?

Bernese Mountain Dog: No, don’t change it – if it's dark, maybe no one will see me sleeping on the couch.

Australian Cattle Dog: Zero! Cattle Dogs aren't afraid of the dark!

Irish Wolfhound: Well of course I could reach it… but I'd have to get up!!

lbaker
07-08-2004, 01:37 PM

trayi52
07-08-2004, 01:45 PM
Hey, I want to show you a picture of Mario and my husband. My husband has some Blueberry bushes, and anyway, Mario has discovoered that he loves Blueberrys.

Oh, by the way, I want a regular beer, and make it nice and cold. Give Mario a beer, he has been such a good boy this morning!

But anyway, take a look at Mario, and my husband Jimmy.:)

gini
07-08-2004, 01:55 PM
Willie! Just look how sweet he is! Blueberries - who would have thunk it?

Uabassoon
07-08-2004, 01:56 PM
I want to give Mario some blueberries!

lbaker
07-08-2004, 02:06 PM
Crank up the old jukebox... first song: Fats Domino sings...
I FOUND MARIO'S THRILL
ON BLUEBERRY HILL

Blueberry kisses all around.....while we hold hands in a circle and sing to Mario, our hero :cool:

dukedogsmom
07-08-2004, 02:11 PM
My mom made this dessert the other night. It's got fresh blueberries, sour cream and powdered sugar in it. Mix it all up and freeze it. Then slice into servings. Was pretty tasty.

lizzielou742
07-08-2004, 02:13 PM
Mario!! How cute :D

slick
07-08-2004, 02:17 PM
Well, I'm so chillin' that I'm thrillin' :D :D :D

Just got back from shopping - did I mention how much I hate shopping???? :mad: How can the stores be so crowded at 11am on a weekday????

Now I'm hot and sweaty so I need an Iced Cap. Thanks Richard.

Hello everyone **waves** Welcome to all the newcomers and congrats on your parents getting back together Megan.

Sorry your knee is acting up again David. Does it take autographs??? :D (just have to get a joke in there somewhere..:rolleyes: )

Oh that's just great; Mario eating blueberries. Now his tongue will be all blue........I'm never kissing him again....:eek:

RICHARD
07-08-2004, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by trayi52
Mario has discovoered that he loves Blueberrys.

Oh, by the way, I want a regular beer, and make it nice and cold. Give Mario a beer, he has been such a good boy this morning!

Hmmmmm,

Hey Mario,

Going au naturel today??

Two beers...DONE!

Welcome UA.

Have a sit and a drink.

DDM,

A blueberry treat for our next BBQ would be great!!;)

LIZ,

Now that you have paid your lifetime dues, you are an official member of the club!

Slick,

See what all us working stiffs miss out on??

The 11 a.m. crowds!!

Iced Cap, DONE!

lizzielou742
07-08-2004, 03:40 PM
Well, it's nearing five o'clock, time for me to head on home!! Nice chatting with you folks!! See ya next week! ;)

Thanks for the drink Richard!

slick
07-08-2004, 03:49 PM
Lizzie, the bar usually doesn't shut down till the weekend so if you feel like coming back tomorrow, you're welcome to do so.:)

RICHARD
07-08-2004, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by lizzielou742
Well, it's nearing five o'clock, time for me to head on home!! Nice chatting with you folks!! See ya next week! ;)

Thanks for the drink Richard!

Ahem,

It's only 5 til 2 o'clock here........;)

get back to work!

DJFyrewolf36
07-08-2004, 04:01 PM
Heres a drink for you all Red Bull and Jeggermister (I have no idea how to spell it but I hope I got close!)

I drank about three once...and that was the ONLY thing I drank lol

Didn't get much of a hangover though, suprisingly!

I'll take one please.

Welcome lizzie!! Glad to see you here!

Mario, don't fling blueberries at me!!

Great joke Abbygirl!! That one ALWAYS cracks me up!

RICHARD
07-08-2004, 04:30 PM
OMG

Funny blueberry story....

DDM, you may want to check the blueberries next time.

My niece has never tasted BBs before, they are rare here in the western part of the country...

My mom bought a package for her and dropped them on the back porch of her house.
She did not notice that they fell out of her bag....

When I walked to her back door I looked down and thought they were olives off the olive tree that sits next to the house....

I made a note to sweep them up before they were trampled and spread all over.....

I walked into the kitchen where my mom was looking for the blueberries she bought.....she asked me to check her car for the package....

I put two and two together, swept them up, washed them off and my nieces got to taste blueberries for the first time...

I know that sounds kinda nasty, but they did fall on the rug on the porch.......

Sooooooooo,

If mom tries to give you some blueberry/sour cream treat, ask her where the blueberries came from...

If she says, "I got them right off the back porch" you may be in trouble.....

;)

--------------------------

DJ,
Interesting drink....I don't count spelling but....

I read this in a book- ' Jaegermeister' is German for "master hunter". I may be wrong and someone may know more about it than I do.......so please help us out!!!:D
Just a little trivia for you!

slick
07-08-2004, 04:43 PM
Well, I'm off again. Check in with ya later. I'll take a beer on the run. Thanks.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-08-2004, 05:17 PM
OMG! I just now realized it's Thursday! I just got caught up on Cat General so I'll have to catch up here later, but for now I'll have a slushie - thanks! :D

Corinna
07-08-2004, 05:28 PM
***Door flies open wide***(in rushes me sing) I'm late I'm late for a vrey important date!!!! Hi sorry for the lousy intro. But I'm feeling almost my self. One last guest from the wedding leaves tonight. I'll take any thing to day .. Here is one teaser picture from the wedding . I'm going to general and post a thread of pics. after my drink of course.
Williw you never told us that Jimmy looks like Kenny Rogers . ( Heavy sigh ) Just love that man and his music.
This is hubby, me, Roger and Clarissa

DJFyrewolf36
07-08-2004, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by RICHARD

DJ,
Interesting drink....I don't count spelling but....

I read this in a book- ' Jaegermeister' is German for "master hunter". I may be wrong and someone may know more about it than I do.......so please help us out!!!:D
Just a little trivia for you!

I know I don't feel like hunting ANYTHING after Ive had a few...

Here is what I found:

Jagermeister
A herbal-flavored bitter german liqueur, made from a blend of over 50 herbs, fruits and spices. Hrm 50 herbs....I wonder what they are...give me some time googleing tonight, I'll find it!!

http://www.jager.com/index.cfm Here is the official site
Drinks, merchandise and more!!

Who would want a Jager tap, are they insane?!?!
:confused: :confused: :confused:

RICHARD
07-08-2004, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
OMG! I just now realized it's Thursday! I just got caught up on Cat General so I'll have to catch up here later, but for now I'll have a slushie - thanks! :D

you have had things on your mind...

Slushie, DONE!

Corrina,

Nice picture!

Brave Bull? DONE!!

lynnestankard
07-08-2004, 05:38 PM
Hi All **Waves** Gosh we're busy tonight aren't we?
Great to see the newbies too -
Oh thanks Richard can I just get a rather large cold beer to go? Thanks.
I can't stop - I'm on my way to bed - it's 11.30 and I'm dead on my feet. What the ^$%£$* has Mario been eating? Oh right - blueberries eh? What a mess!! Willie he's never gonna be clean:D :D
Where was I - oh yes those two jokes - I'd forgotten the first one and did 'A Slick' - snorted all over the keyboard, Ketchum was resting on my arm, as usual and he took off like a rocket, after sinking his back claws in for leverage!! :eek: :eek:
I tried Red Bull and Vodka a couple of years ago - slipped down very easy - but I couldn't sleep when I got to bed!!
:) :)
Oh - Fats Domino - I just love those oldie goldies - got to get to bed folks - I'll be back tomorrow - can I bring the glass back then Richard - oh bless you.
Goodnight all - see you tomorrow........

Lynne

zippy-kat
07-08-2004, 05:47 PM
I read this in a book- ' Jaegermeister' is German for "master hunter".

yep! :cool:
(word for word it's actually hunter-master but same diff!)

lbaker
07-08-2004, 05:50 PM
So let me get this straight. That Jaegermeister thing has a label on it of a stag.. is that why they call it a Stag Party? Because all men attending are so horny? :o Sorry guys, just my first thought (and they can be dangerous). :o um, another Bull for me please? If I'm allowed now?? Goodnight John-Boy.

davidpizzica
07-08-2004, 05:58 PM
Ibaker, even just thinking is dangerous lol lol! So, RICHARD, give Ibaker a brave bull and myself one also.

RICHARD
07-08-2004, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by lynnestankard
Hi All **Waves** Gosh we're busy tonight aren't we?
Great to see the newbies too -
Oh thanks Richard can I just get a rather large cold beer to go? Thanks.

Oh - Fats Domino - I just love those oldie goldies - got to get to bed folks - I'll be back tomorrow - can I bring the glass back then Richard - oh bless you.
Goodnight all - see you tomorrow........

Lynne

Large beer, LOLOLOL

Don't blame me if you wake up later on!

DONE! Don't worry about the glass.....Cyber-ware is really cheap!

Zip,

YOU say tomato.....;)

Laurie.

What in the world are you talking about....MEN? HORNY? NEVER!

Brave Bull!
DONE!

David,

Danger is my middle name!!

DONE!

lbaker
07-08-2004, 06:08 PM
David, fyi.. that's not an "I" baker it's a lower case L, as in laurie baker... my name. But you can call me anything, just don't call me late for dinner ;)
Love,
Laurie
(don't worry about it, Richard made the same mistake at first, and Willie called me Laura ;) ) A rose by any other name... and all that :D

davidpizzica
07-08-2004, 06:49 PM
David, fyi.. that's not an "I" baker it's a lower case L, as in laurie baker... my name. But you can call me anything, just don't call me late for dinner ;)
Love,
Laurie
(don't worry about it, Richard made the same mistake at first, and Willie called me Laura ;) ) A rose by any other name... and all that :D Sorry, can't see, read, or spell! Maybe the brave bulls are kicking in!!lol lol :eek:

NoahsMommy
07-08-2004, 09:18 PM
Lizzie, the bar usually doesn't shut down till the weekend so if you feel like coming back tomorrow, you're welcome to do so.:)
FUN!!! Thursdays last till the weekend? Sounds great! :)

I had an annoying day at work today...I think I need something yummy and totally bad for me. Richard, how are you at making Mocha Fraps??

NoahsMommy
07-08-2004, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by zippy-kat
It's ok... I'm a little afeared that I'll see a "ZIPPY-KAT" sign waiting for me at the airport. ;)
Oh DUDE!! We are SO doing that!!!! ;)

slick
07-08-2004, 10:02 PM
Oh God, I hate to see what my sign is going to say??

Hmmmmmm...........

Pet Talk Slick

Slickmeister

Slickster

Slick Vic

Could be anything......:eek:

What's LA going to think????

Come to think of it, I should step off the plane with a mask on or a sign on my back saying:
I need at BM now! :D :D

gini
07-09-2004, 01:14 AM
What does Richard call it? California - the land of the easily amused?

TRUST US! When you get off the plane YOU WILL KNOW who the PET TALKERS are waiting to pick you up! heeheeheeheehee!

And since we kinda know what you all look like now, there will no sneaking off acting like you don't know us.

We are just hoping that in the atmosphere of high security that we don't all get thrown in the clinker - they are so cold and damp for BBQ's.!:D :D

lbaker
07-09-2004, 07:01 AM
Since Slick & Zip are both arriving before I do, security will probably just shrug their shoulders by the time I get there :cool: I can hear it now... "oh lordy, here comes another one..." :rolleyes: Gini, do you still have your sign for the house? Best to prepare the neighbors early in case they want to leave town for awhile ;)

DJFyrewolf36
07-09-2004, 10:06 AM
Are all of you moving to California? Sheesh lol, looks like I'll be getting a lot of PT Neighbors! Wave to me on the way to Ca!!!

slick
07-09-2004, 10:12 AM
Gini: You really don't want to know what sign I was really thinking about holding up....:D :D You would turn me around and send me right back home.....

Good morning DF: Any fresh coffee on?? I'm going to whip up a batch of Baileys throw some pancakes on the griddle.

lbaker
07-09-2004, 10:23 AM
Baileys through pancakes instead of syrup on pancakes... hmmm, now THAT'S an interesting breakfast :eek: Sausages & crisp bacon coming up and fresh berries (yes Mario, blueberries too). YUM!
[edit] WOOO HOOOOO My 2000 is at my favorite bar and wouldn't you know I'm talking about Bailey's and food!

lbaker
07-09-2004, 10:27 AM
By the way, Slick told me what her sign was going to say and trust me on this... DO NOT LET HER ;) I wrote her back and said in LA they may not even notice.... heh heh heh

lynnestankard
07-09-2004, 11:43 AM
CONGRATULATIONS Laurie - 2,000 posts - yahoo!!!!

Just the place to celebrate - Richard - a double something good for Laurie and did I hear Bailey's mentioned - oh yes please - a LARGE Bailey's over ice - hold the pancakes - well it is 5.45pm here!!!
Yes, yes Mario - can he have a cold beer please - I take it he's not had a drink yet?
What did you put in that beer last night Richard - I had a great night's sleep - perhaps a beer night cap should be slurped more often!!?

Slick - Slickmeister????!!!! LOL!!

Lynne

DJFyrewolf36
07-09-2004, 12:00 PM
Theres Baileys here!?!?!

I'll take a Baileys with a little bit of coffee :D With ice if ya don't mind!

And Marios drinks are on me, Ive grown to like that little guy!

lynnestankard
07-09-2004, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by DJFyrewolf36
...........And Marios drinks are on me, !

Woops DJ - anyone got a damp cloth to wipe her down!! :D :D

Lynne

momoffuzzyfaces
07-09-2004, 12:42 PM
mumbles - stupid weather!!!!
Hi! everyone! Wah! I missed all the fun because of the thunderstorms. I am REALLY tired of rain. We've only had one dry day in two months. ENOUGH ALL READY!

I need a super gigantic large cherry root beer, please. Oh, the cats would like 4 catnip teas on ice too.

Anything good to eat today? Onion rings to start, please?:D

DJFyrewolf36
07-09-2004, 12:53 PM
I'll just go jump in the sprinklers Lynne. Maybe I can escape the heat for a minute or two!!!

RICHARD
07-09-2004, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by NoahsMommy
Richard, how are you at making Mocha Fraps??

o.k.???

DONE!

NM,

what a good idea!

Slick,
you'll have to wait.

Gini,
Jail ain't that bad.....it's the people in it.

Laurie,
Congrats! took you long enough;)

Lynne,
Large Bailey's on the rocks.

DONE!

DJ,
Bailey's and coffee!
DONE!

MOFF
One large cherry limeade, 4 catnip teas and Onion Rings!!

Weather Report.

For the last two days I have driven into work with the heater on..

In July!!:confused:

dukedogsmom
07-09-2004, 02:26 PM
Good afternoooon everyone! Just got back from lunch break and I am trying one of Dairy Queen's new frozen coffee drinks. They are really delicious. And what are those mocha things they're referring to? My drink is mocha, as well.

RICHARD
07-09-2004, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by dukedogsmom
Good afternoooon everyone! Just got back from lunch break and I am trying one of Dairy Queen's new frozen coffee drinks. They are really delicious. And what are those mocha things they're referring to? My drink is mocha, as well.

Is that the one they are selling with the commercial where the lady hits the door????

Funny commercial!

And across the pond.

PAMPLONA, Spain - Four people — including two Americans — were gored Friday during the running for the bulls at this year’s San Fermin festival, officials said.

The third day’s run also was marred by injuries to at least five other participants. In the two previous days of the popular festival, there have been no serious injuries.

John Doyle, 22, of Dunwoody, Ga., was gored in the groin and would probably be hospitalized for a day or two, said Dr. Wilfredo Soler of Virgen del Camino Hospital.

The other injured American was a 22-year-old man from Louisiana who was gored in the left knee, Soler said. The American requested that his name not be disclosed.

The worst injured was Juan Vallbona Serra, 23, of Sabadell, Spain, who was struck by a bull, which then fell on him. As he struggled free, two other bulls hit him in the back and side, lifting him into the air.

He suffered a 6-inch gash in his right thigh, said Begona Lopez, a spokeswoman for Pamplona City Hall.

A 58-year-old Spaniard was gored in the left forearm, according to news reports.

Runners were knocked off their feet, trampled or pushed against barricades all along the 900-yard route on narrow cobblestone streets from a corral to a bullring.

The bulls — one weighing 1,300 pounds — charged out of the corral faster Friday than on preceding days, with several going off on their own rather than lumbering along as a pack.

There were so many runners that it seemed impossible for the bulls to squeeze through the crowd. But the mass of people — moving just a little faster than the bulls — repeatedly parted just in time to let the animals pass safely through.

About a dozen bulls — some docile, some bred for fighting — tried to avoid hitting the runners and appeared to concentrate on staying upright as their hooves clattered along the uneven, slippery cobblestone.

Most made it to the bullring about 2½ minutes after the start of the run. But two had to be coaxed into the ring and the run didn’t officially end until about four minutes after the beasts charged out of the corral.

The festival is dedicated to Pamplona’s patron saint.

© 2004 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

dukedogsmom
07-09-2004, 02:58 PM
I don't know if I've seen that commercial or if I did, I just didn't put it to memory. But, I did learn of these from one of their commercials. I feel sorry for those bulls. I think the runners got what was coming to them. All the bulls get killed in the end in a bull fight.

DJFyrewolf36
07-09-2004, 03:10 PM

The bulls — one weighing 1,300 pounds — charged out of the corral faster Friday than on preceding days, with several going off on their own rather than lumbering along as a pack.

Emphasis on how BIG the animals were...umm Im sorry if you piss off a 1,300 lb animal you DESERVE to at least get stepped on!

I worked on the custodial staff for a bull riding event and was scared even to go near the bulls! They just LOOK hostile. Until one rider said just to go up and pet one...and I did! I don't understand why someone would want to annoy such a gentle critter. In fact, some of the riders told me that some bulls are like dogs and follow people around :rolleyes:.

Explain to me again why people like irritating them? Most of them arent that natively hostile. Dad says he's had COWS that were more of a problem then some of the bulls were.

Maybe they should have a running of the cows event. No pointy horns but if you get stepped on the effect is just about the same.

gini
07-09-2004, 03:57 PM
Geeze, and I just dropped by for a quick drink...........catch you all later!

slick
07-09-2004, 04:20 PM
Hi everyone: I just popped in as well. Richard, I've got nothing but time on my hands so I'll help you barkeep if you want. Just remember - I don't measure.:eek:

davidpizzica
07-09-2004, 04:55 PM
Hi everyone: I just popped in as well. Richard, I've got nothing but time on my hands so I'll help you barkeep if you want. Just remember - I don't measure.:eek: Slick, "don't measure" me a brave bull. I can use one right now! (Old Knee and a half)

slick
07-09-2004, 04:56 PM
OK, one Brave Bull coming up.

Just read the fine print and sign here before consuming :eek: :D

lbaker
07-09-2004, 05:34 PM
Ahhh, I think I'll stick with 'ol Ferdinand.. more my speed. Ahhhh Friday night. Wild and Crazy Woman that I am, I'm looking forward to dark and a last walk-around with the dogs so I can go to bed - and it's ONLY 6:30pm!! 3:30pm for you guys in the West! Wowzers. Can you spell JETLAG? Put a bag over my head, Gini.. I'll be juuuuust fine ;) Why does the song "Bojangles" keep running through my head this evening???

momoffuzzyfaces
07-10-2004, 12:09 PM

Weather Report.

For the last two days I have driven into work with the heater on..

In July!!:confused: I've been sleeping with the electric blanket turned on for the last week. I don't have air conditioning, it's just that cold, what with the window fan on and all! I've never seen such a cool July.
Alas, that will change tomorrow when our heat index will be around 110 or 115. Talk about going from the freezer to the oven!

Gosh, Mario, looks like you and I are the only ones here. Lets have a drink and play some cards! No cheating this time!:D

davidpizzica
07-10-2004, 03:09 PM
MOFF, how are you doing? Just making sure Mario doesn't have any cards up his sleeve (if he is wearing sleeves). I just dropped in to get something cold, maybe a diet Pepsi. Gee, the place is empty, Mind if I sit in?

slick
07-10-2004, 03:21 PM
Hi David, I don't usually come to the bar on the weekends but right now I've got a batch of doggie treats baking in the oven so I need something cold too. Got to get them all baked and wrapped before I leave for LA!

Hi MOFF. Gosh your weather down there is really all over the map, isn't it??

Up here it's still very warm and muggy with overcast skies.

And Richard driving to work with the heater on???:confused: I'm sure CA people are so used to the heat that 65 is cold. To me, that's the purrrfect temp.

lbaker
07-10-2004, 04:48 PM
If it gets below 70 degrees my bro goes to Mexico for awhile, and he lives in San Diego!! But I must admit, if I didn't have a heater in my house and it got below 70 I would be uncomfortable too, if I didn't have a fireplace.. go figure. It's all relative.

RICHARD
07-12-2004, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by momoffuzzyfaces

Gosh, Mario, looks like you and I are the only ones here. Lets have a drink and play some cards! No cheating this time!:D

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=53226

Exactly what have you taught Mario to do while he plays cards???:eek:

DJFyrewolf36
07-12-2004, 12:19 PM
I missed the weekend rush!

Oh well, there is always next Thursdays ;)

momoffuzzyfaces
07-12-2004, 03:03 PM
http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=53226

Exactly what have you taught Mario to do while he plays cards???:eek: No smoking allowed! I can't breathe around it, specially cigar smoke!

I only play "Go Fish" aka "Crazy 8s" with Mario. He got real upset when he was the "Old Maid" when we played "Old Maid" and the last time we played poker, he kept hiding aces in his diaper!:eek: :D

RICHARD
07-12-2004, 03:08 PM
[color=steelblue][b]No smoking allowed! I can't breathe around it, specially cigar smoke!

Maybe he saw me sneaking a ciggie, but where did the finger thing come from???;) :o :eek: :D :rolleyes:

momoffuzzyfaces
07-12-2004, 03:50 PM
Maybe he saw me sneaking a ciggie, but where did the finger thing come from???;) :o :eek: :D :rolleyes: Has he been watching R rated movies again?:eek:

davidpizzica
07-12-2004, 04:08 PM
No smoking allowed! I can't breathe around it, specially cigar smoke!

I only play "Go Fish" aka "Crazy 8s" with Mario. He got real upset when he was the "Old Maid" when we played "Old Maid" and the last time we played poker, he kept hiding aces in his diaper!:eek: :D MOFF, so THAT's where he hid them! lol lol

momoffuzzyfaces
07-13-2004, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by david p
MOFF, so THAT's where he hid them! lol lol
:D He sure did! I had to replace the deck because the aces had a certain, um, air about them!:eek: :D
David you are welcome to join us. Maybe with two of us, we can keep him from cheating!:D

kimlovescats
07-13-2004, 12:23 PM
hmmm.... "certain people" wouldn't have to need a "chill pill" if others would be respectful of new members who don't know all the "pt rules".

"also" .... I believe it was Karen and Paul, our mayors who created a thread called "Merchandise" ... and therefore, it is available for any of us who have a talent to share, to use. If someone doesn't want to buy said "merchandise" then they can avoid that Board!:eek:

Kim

davidpizzica
07-13-2004, 12:29 PM
:D He sure did! I had to replace the deck because the aces had a certain, um, air about them!:eek: :D Talk about cruddy cards!! lol lol

DJFyrewolf36
07-13-2004, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by kimlovescats
hmmm.... "certain people" wouldn't have to need a "chill pill" if others would be respectful of new members who don't know all the "pt rules".

"also" .... I believe it was Karen and Paul, our mayors who created a thread called "Merchandise" ... and therefore, it is available for any of us who have a talent to share, to use. If someone doesn't want to buy said "merchandise" then they can avoid that Board!:eek:

Kim

Errrr I think I missed something :confused:

MARIO, do not cheat! Bad Mario! lol

lbaker
07-13-2004, 12:44 PM
It's late, time to get on home and rest up for next time. Where is that "Bar Closed, come on back soon" sign?

slick
07-13-2004, 12:46 PM
Here it is Laurie. Let's hang it up and call it a day.

That previous comment has me soo confooozled. :confused: Think I'll go home and have a drink. Want to come over the play??

gini
07-13-2004, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by kimlovescats

Kim

Kim, with all due respect, none of us know what you are talking about.

Did you mean to post this in the Thursdays thread?

lbaker
07-13-2004, 01:17 PM
click click out go the lights

momoffuzzyfaces
07-13-2004, 01:32 PM
sigh
Gosh! This is the first time I've ever been kicked out of a bar!
I guess you are never too old for new experiences!
Hey, what happened to the lights? Go to the bathroom before making the long trip home and look what they do to ya!
:eek: :D

lbaker
07-13-2004, 01:35 PM
Sorry MOFF, didn't know you were in there. Here's a flashlight... come on over to Slicks.. she, Gini & I are going to play jacks - or maybe do our nails ;)

RICHARD
07-13-2004, 01:37 PM
BOOM BOOM, OUT GO THE LIGHTS
by Pat Travers

No kiddin'
I'm ready to fight
I've been lookin' for my baby all night
If I get her in my sight
Boom boom! RIGHT HERE! Out go the lights!

No kiddin'
I'm ready to go
When I find her boy don't you know
If I get her in my sight
Boom boom! WHAT IS IT? Out go the lights!

I thought I treat my baby fair
I just found out she don't want me here
If I get her in my sight
Boom boom! COME ON! Out go the lights!

I never felt this mad before
When I just found out she don't want me no more
If I get her in my sight
Boom boom! COME ON! Out go the lights!

No kiddin'
I'm ready to fight
I've been lookin' for my baby all night
If I get her in my sight
Boom boom! ONE MORE! Out go the lights!

Take it home!!
:confused:

momoffuzzyfaces
07-13-2004, 01:38 PM
Sorry MOFF, didn't know you were in there. Here's a flashlight... come on over to Slicks.. she, Gini & I are going to play jacks - or maybe do our nails ;)
:D :D :D

lbaker
07-13-2004, 01:40 PM
Richard, that's the EXACT song I was thinking of, hmmm great minds and all that.

momoffuzzyfaces
07-13-2004, 01:48 PM
Gosh, it's almost Wednesday and the bar will be open again!

Goes out door singing:
Tomorrow, Tomorrow
I love ya, Tomorrow!
You're only a day awaaaaaaaay!