PDA

View Full Version : How Does Your Dog Treat There Stuffies?

Aspen and Misty
07-07-2004, 11:56 AM
You know the toys that are stuffed and have squeekers, what do they mean to your dogs??

Ash

(It's Multiple Choice for those of us with more then one dog)

GoldenRetrLuver
07-07-2004, 12:00 PM
They mean they're new toys, LOL. ;)

But really, neither of mine really rip them apart by themselves. Daisy holds a squeaky toy in her mouth and starts squeaking it whenever she wants to come in. :p Molly usually just wants to play with whatever Daisy has, and they'll usually "fight" for it which ends up with the toy losing a leg, an eye, etc. :o

wolfie
07-07-2004, 12:02 PM
I don't know how to vote - Daphne rips them apart for the squeaker, squeaks them but doesn't rip them apart, and treats them like her baby. It depends on her mood. :p

countrycowgirl
07-07-2004, 12:11 PM
well I call them their babys and tel them "go get your baby" and they will and they play pretty rough with them.... but only little bit has managed to tear one apart:rolleyes:

Canis Amicus
07-07-2004, 12:17 PM
Rex "kills" them, on the spot, in seconds.

Kfamr
07-07-2004, 12:40 PM
Simba treats them like babies, Nala squeeks them.. but togehter they RIP RIP RIP!

It's seldom that they actually tear/injure one though.

stacwase
07-07-2004, 12:57 PM
Max rips them to shreds, just for the pure joy of it. He whips them back and forth as hard as he can, sending stuffy guts everywhere.

Jake thinks that playing with toys is undignified, and he won't have anything to do with it!

micki76
07-07-2004, 01:19 PM
Millie squeaks them repeatedly and relentlessly. She's a JRT x after all.

Chester plays nicely with them, sleeps with them, and uses them for pillows a lot. :D

Abby likes to try to bury them.:rolleyes:

And little Aneko could've cared less about them. She thoroughly ignored them.

sirrahved
07-07-2004, 01:38 PM
Muffin ANNIHILATES her stuffed animals! She really likes to chew.... last night she found a foil blister pack of gum and removed three pieces. I'm not joking! She's had two stuffed animals so far, and both of them have been destroyed. She let the billy goat stick around for a few days, then she just went up to it, grabbed it, and promptly removed the stuffing!

Amber
07-07-2004, 01:46 PM
my dogs just hold it in there mouth and squeak away, but sometimes they will rip them apart

Logan
07-07-2004, 01:47 PM
I had to vote for the first two choices. Mine pull the squeaker out first, always, then they rip them apart for the pure joy of ripping them apart! Nothing is sacred!!!! :eek:

DogLover9501
07-07-2004, 02:23 PM
Piddle chews on them but can't chew them up, Jasper sometimes rips them, but usually just squeaks them, and Wiggles doesn't like toys

binka_nugget
07-07-2004, 02:30 PM
Kaedyn ignores his toys unless I run around and get him to start playing. If he decides to grab a toy, he usually just holds it in his mouth and runs around. He's the ripper of the family though. If he's excited enough, he'll rip the toy into shreds.

Kai tries to carry it away and hide from Kaedyn so he won't steal it. After that, he squeeks away.

Scooby4
07-07-2004, 03:20 PM
Scooby rips ALMOST ALL his stuffies immediately. However, ironically his "Scooby" Toy is still whole! The only toy Scooby Doo Chew toy I bought. He ate part of my Scooby Doo slipper prior.:mad:
Shaggy NEVER played with toys until I got him. Now he plays tug of war with me and Scooby. Dirtnap hardly has a tooth left in his poor head. He doesn't play with any toys. Benji is still new and hasn't learned to play with any toys I already have. Scooby would steal them anyways.:rolleyes:
They think "Momma" is their toy and play with me mostly. Chewing my feet or my hands. Scooby will tackle ya and lick your face!!!. I am just their favorite chew toy and I hope they don't rip the stuffing out of me!!!:eek:

wolfie
07-07-2004, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by micki76
And little Aneko could've cared less about them. She thoroughly ignored them.

Originally posted by DogLover9501
and Wiggles doesn't like toys

Cocoa doesn't like toys either! Must be a Shih Tzu girl thing. :p

anna_66
07-07-2004, 04:09 PM
They're all very good and don't tear up their stuffies:D

primabella
07-07-2004, 04:12 PM
Mickey riiiips them apart for the squeaker. Once it's out, he wants me to hold it down on the floor so he can squeak it. :D It's so cute, lol.

KYS
07-07-2004, 06:20 PM
Sheba just likes to hear the sqeekie inside, but
she is very gentle with her toys. (they last forever)
Rocky on the other hand will try to get to the squeaker inside.
Sooo, I no longer leave their toys out, or Rocky will
murder them.

RobiLee
07-07-2004, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by Logan
I had to vote for the first two choices. Mine pull the squeaker out first, always, then they rip them apart for the pure joy of ripping them apart! Nothing is sacred!!!! :eek:

This sounds like my two girls!

Tori did have Mr Purple that Kay sent to her and she carried it around for quite awhile but finally Mr. Purple went to stuffie heaven also.

Actually my girls are in need of a couple of new stuffies. I haven't bought any for awhile because I was getting tired of picking up all the stuffing and bits and pieces. Its time to let them have their fun again ;) I'll have to pick up a couple of cheapos. :p

Robin :)

catnapper
07-07-2004, 07:57 PM
Nicki treats hers as if they were precious babies. She has a few extra special babies that are always being licked and loved. Dudley the Duck (who is quite famous on the cat side) is her utmost favorite stuffy.
http://img25.photobucket.com/albums/v74/kimmel101/Nicki/WaitingforDaddy.jpg

Fox-Gal
07-07-2004, 08:42 PM
This is what happens to stuffies here. :eek:
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid108/p3f3db559b7adf6cc2beb5756f4518d4e/f94d6215.jpg
The goal is to find what making that sound!!!

RubyMutt
07-07-2004, 10:17 PM
definitely the first one :o

bckrazy
07-07-2004, 10:55 PM
Gonzo loves to shake and rip open his stuffy toys... and I have to watch him, because I've caught him trying to EAT the stuffing. wierd o_o. he also loves to pop his tennis balls, and he attacks the hose if its left out. I guess he's a destructive boy. he just got a new screeching monkey today, since the last one was quickly killed, and one of its arms is almost off already! n_n

http://pic15.picturetrail.com/VOL626/2382034/4695074/59262146.jpg

Toller 42
07-15-2004, 04:27 PM
My dog squeaks them alot but she never rips them apart, she loves her toys. She probably has about 20 of them!