PDA

View Full Version : What is the most

MariaM
07-07-2004, 11:48 AM
scary thing? I got this idea from the "Are you afraid of death" thread.

Anywho, what, to you, is the most scary thing, idea, or possibiltiy?

I am extremely afraid of falling down the stairs backwards. May be odd, but I am so afraid of that.

DJFyrewolf36
07-07-2004, 11:58 AM
I HATE water!

I can swim, very very very proficiently, however I've always had this fear of drowning. I don't know what it is...

I used to hate/fear falling but forcing myself to go on roller coasters constantly cured me of that ;)

Aspen and Misty
07-07-2004, 12:00 PM
I'm afraid of someone braking in at night and killing me :o why do you think I have three BIG dog's. Nova's very protective of me, Connor is trained to scare someone (YAY!) and Breeze, well Breeze is big and Black which should scare someone. Hee hee hee! But it still scares me, really bad. I still sleep with a night light :rolleyes:

Ash :)

Kfamr
07-07-2004, 12:00 PM
I'm afraid of falling. I guess that comes from falling backwards and breaking my arm a few years ago.

I'm not so much afraid of falling to the point where I don't like heights or anything.

CatMama78
07-07-2004, 12:20 PM
Afraid of being shot and afraid of bad car accidents. They just seem so painful. I guess though your body only lets you experience so much physical pain. If it's too much, don't you shut down?

I also have a fear that everyone I love will realize that I'm not that good of a person and they will stop caring about me.

G.P.girl
07-07-2004, 02:33 PM
this probly sound wierd, but i'm afraid of people breaking in, or hiding somewhere in my room and then killing me. that's part of the reason i want a great dane (i love those guys :D) also i'm afraid of people hiding in the back seat of my car (when i get one) and then grabbing me from behind and slicing my neck.....too many horror stories huh? lol

binka_nugget
07-07-2004, 02:37 PM
A bit off topic but regarding the breaking in thing, I heard something outside my room last week. Outside my room is the front yard which is completely covered with small rocks. It was probably 3 am when I heard something stepping on them. Kaedyn immediately started barking at it and wouldn't give up until it was gone. :D I guess my fear of someone breaking in isn't as big as it use to be.

My biggest fear is anything involving death, whether it be my friends, me, the pups or my family.

Amber
07-07-2004, 02:46 PM
Im not really afraid of someone breaking in.Katie is exremely protective dog, and can scare anything.

But, more than anything i'm afraind of the dark. I'm just so afraid of it! I hate being in a total darkness room, and I hate walking down the hallway when it's dark because I feel like something is following me. creepy.

G.P.girl
07-07-2004, 08:27 PM
lol i don't think my fish are going to protect me when someone breaks in. ;)

oh yeah, i'm also really scared of stalkers. like, i hate opening my blinds at night, because i don't want to see someone staring thought the window at me. my window is on the side of our house and it's at ground level, because my room is half under ground. and it's facing the street so anyone could just crawl in....*shudders*...scary!! :eek:

Tonya
07-07-2004, 10:49 PM
I am terrified of canals. They freak me out and I won't drive or walk near them.