PDA

View Full Version : Gas!!!

Kfamr
07-07-2004, 10:23 AM
OMG.

I'm going DIE right now. Honey has the most HORRIBLE gas ever. She's seriously been *letting loose* ALL day. I'm gagging it's so horrible. I've sprayed numerous things to mask it. It smells like rotten eggs!!

I seriously need a gas mask. This is horrible.

And I *know* it's her.. because I went and smelt around each of the dogs... Simba & Nala smelt fine, they're normal. But HONEY on the other hand..... -dies-

Sorry... Pointless post, I know... ACK!!

RobiLee
07-07-2004, 10:27 AM
Oh Please, Kay!!! Yuck, Yuck, Yuck!!!! :p

LOL...this makes me think of my sis's dog Lily yesterday. She was sitting on my lap and boy oh boy did she ever let out a smelly one ;) Whew, I thought she might have pooed right there in my lap...lol. For such a little doggie she sure can make a big stink!

Robin ;)

RobiLee
07-07-2004, 10:29 AM
P.S.....I love your "I Love Mutts" avatar. So cute!

chocolatepuppy
07-07-2004, 11:23 AM
HaHa that's funny! This morning both dogs and I were in the bedroom, and OMG who did that? I actually looked for poo poo on the floor somewhere it smelled so bad!!! Not sure who did it, just ran for my life!:D

Kfamr
07-07-2004, 11:35 AM
It's really not funny! :p It's dreadful!:p :eek:

OMG.. As I ewas typing this she let loose again!! ACK ACK ACK!!!
You could hear it. OMG.. TMI!

Thanks Robin... I love it too. ;) :D

bizdevguy
07-07-2004, 12:57 PM
i'm sooo sorry that I'm laughing right now...in 9 years, Buddy's only done that once or twice, and I always thought it made him more human!! I thought it was funny when he'd do it...I am soooo sorry for laughing!

stacwase
07-07-2004, 12:59 PM
heheheh I know what you mean!!

Somebody must have fed the chis something the other day.

They like to be carried around inside my shirt, with just their heads sticking out. The other day they farted in there and HOLY COW! Oh, my gosh, Who would have known such a terrible stench could come from such a small, cute animal.

bizdevguy
07-07-2004, 01:06 PM
one question....when my dog has done it, its while he's sleeping, and it startles and wakes him up! He looks around like, "what was that???" anyone else's do that?

Kfamr
07-07-2004, 01:08 PM
LMAO.. When Simba does it *only once in a while* he looks behind him then gets up and walks away! :p

Dogz
07-07-2004, 01:13 PM
LOL!!

Otis has gas once in a while, too, and he just acts all innocent. He looks at you with those big eyes, "I swear, I didn't do ANYTHING!" :p

Is it normal for her, or was it something she ate?

Logan
07-07-2004, 01:49 PM
Kay, is Honey eating her regular food or is she eating what Simba and Nala eat? That might make a difference............

Poor you!!!!! :eek:

*LabLoverKEB*
07-07-2004, 02:08 PM
Poor pup! It must be very embarrising for her! Maybe she ate something funny?? Who knows! Poor Kay, that must stink!

Scooby4
07-07-2004, 03:27 PM
Scooby had the funniest gas moment. He had a stroke and part of his intestine don't work properly now so he has MORE gas! It will wake me up from a nap if he is laying beside me on the living room floor.
One day, He "Pooted" really LOUD:eek: It scared him! He jumped around to see what the noise was!!! He looked at me with fear and wonderment. I died laughing and fell of the couch!!! Right into the smell!!!:eek: :rolleyes: All my dogs gathered around me and felt sorry for "Momma"!!!

Kfamr
07-07-2004, 03:45 PM
She hasn't ate anything unusual and she eats the same food my dogs do.

Lauren told me that she has bad gas... but not THAT bad.

KYS
07-07-2004, 06:22 PM
LOL! Pretty funny.
Rocky farts just by sitting down.
(they are loud but usually do not smell)
when the dogs have silent farts they are deadly.

I give them a little plain yoguart every other day,
this seems to help.

Next time have a gas mask ready. ;)

P.S. When Pepper farts she looks behind her.
She does "not" like the noise.

RobiLee
07-07-2004, 06:43 PM
This is just too funny!!!

Like Rocky, Katie can let out some really loud ones and they are disgusting but not smelly. It is the quiet ones also with her that are the smelly ones. A couple of times she has let out some really loud ones that even scared her...lol

I have yet to notice this with Tori.

Now we also feed them a little bit of yogurt and this seems to really help

anna_66
07-07-2004, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by KYS

when the dogs have silent farts they are deadly.

This is soooo true!

I give them yogurt also.

cali
07-07-2004, 07:05 PM
misty passes gas all the time, but she has never stinks, none of my dogs poo's stink either.. oh but my dogs have stunk when they chewed something for a long time and their tummy gets big and then the fart all night lol when that happens they sure dont sleep in my room!

heinz57_79
07-07-2004, 08:35 PM
Arthur will REALLY let loose sometimes... It's awful! We can't understand how none of the dogs even notice, when our eyes are burning and we're hunting for gas masks!!

Kfamr
07-08-2004, 12:43 AM
Lauren is reading this thread right now LAUGHING HER @$$ OFF.. STOP LAUREN!!:p :p

Blustang24
07-08-2004, 12:51 AM
GOOD STUFF!!! GO HONEY!!!! LOL Honey only has gas every so often...once in a great while. She was eating the same food as Simba & Nala, but not anymore. So, her tummy is trying ot get use to it again...hence probably a couple more days of gas lol. Poor Honey! HEr butt must hurt by now. lol ;) :D

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
07-08-2004, 01:22 AM
Originally posted by Kfamr
OMG.. As I ewas typing this she let loose again!! ACK ACK ACK!!!
You could hear it. OMG.. TMI!

Lmao... Abby's are LOUD... but scentless.

Horray ABBY!

Smilla
07-08-2004, 12:57 PM
Lefty has the most sour, brown-smelling "toots" of any dog I've ever known. Those are the silent ones, of course. The audible ones sound almost human--so do his burps--but they never stink. He often farts when ascending the stairs--super charming when you're coming up right behind him.