PDA

View Full Version : Diet Progress

Sirrahsim
07-07-2004, 01:31 AM
Well, week 2 is underway. I can definately feel a difference and see a little bit of shrinking in my love handles. My husband had to wear his dressier uniform today (not BDU's) and he looked soooooo good in it:) His love handles are quickly going away and his tummy even seems a bit smaller already:) We decided before that we were gonna cheat on the weekends, so I didn't bother to weigh myself this week. We plan on weighing in on Saturday morning. My hunny also has to do his fitness test within the next week or two, so we'll see how that goes! We did break down last night and order some food:( I had a chicken sandwich that was made with a deep fried slab of chicken and my husband had a slab of deep fried catfish. We both feel bad about cheating, but we don't want to get burnt out on the diet already! Just thought I'd give a little upydate. How is everyone else doing on their diets? I know there are a few other people who are dieting right now too:)

lizzielou742
07-07-2004, 01:42 PM
Congrats! Sounds like things are going great. Don't worry about the "breakdown" too much, it doesn't sound too awful. I have been doing awful on my constant diet yo-yo routine. Here's what I ate today:

1 banana :)
1 Snickers bar :eek:
1 order of fries from wendy's :(
3 homestyle chicken strips from wendy's :(
1 medium coke :(

Great. Sodium, sugar, calories, carbs, MSG, and a banana. :rolleyes:

sirrahved
07-07-2004, 01:48 PM
Go Missy! Sounds like y'all are taking a great approach to dieting. You're never going to stick with it if you hate doing it and eat nothing but yucky shakes and rabbit food!

Jas and I are trying to be healthier, too. We're starting with exercise (my weakness) and then incorporating food later. We just want to be healthy and aren't focusing on weight (but the weight is bound to drop, too!)

G.P.girl
07-07-2004, 02:29 PM
good job you guys! i'm kinda-sorta dieting and i've lost about 5-6 pounds in the last couple of weeks. but i haven't really been eating the differently, i thin kit's not eating te greasy school lunch every day.:rolleyes: keep up the good work guys ;) and don't worry about breaking the diet every once in a while..it's good for you