PDA

View Full Version : I want to thank you all SO much!

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
07-06-2004, 05:48 PM
Pet Talk prayers have proven themselves again...

MY MOM IS MOVING BACK HOME!!!!!!!!!

The end of this month is the end of her lease so she is coming home. I can't express how HAPPY I feel right now... ugh... I have never felt happier! Thank you everyone who prayed for my family... you have made me the happiest person in the world right now!

G.P.girl
07-06-2004, 05:55 PM
good for you! i'm glad things are workign out for you now. i haven't been around much lately, and i haven't posted much, but i've read your threads, and you've been in my thoughts. i hope it all works out :)

carole
07-06-2004, 06:03 PM
That is wonderful news, I am so happy for you, the power of PT works another miracle again !!!

Lovely to hear your happiness oozing out of this thread, HUGS and may everything work out just fine for you all.

trayi52
07-06-2004, 06:09 PM
Megan! I am so happy for you!! You have really made my day!! I know you are happy. Yeap, PT prayers sure do work. There is no doubt in my mind about it.

You have been through so much, but now you can go back to being a teen now!

Think you can start writing again? I don't care, just as long as your happy!

Willie:D

GoldenRetrLuver
07-06-2004, 06:12 PM
That's great news, Megs! :D Yayyyy!

Good Luck with you guys! :)

MariaM
07-06-2004, 07:21 PM
Thats great news indeed! Glad to hear its going better! PT prayers sure work wonders now don't they?

KYS
07-06-2004, 08:00 PM
Wonderful news!!! WOo WOO WOO!!!

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
07-06-2004, 08:30 PM
Thank you all, so much. I will definately be writing again!

I just feel like this tremendous weight has been lifted off my shoulders... thank you all so much for your prayers!

catnapper
07-06-2004, 08:33 PM
What fabulous news! I am glad your mom worked out whatever she needed to work out within herself and is returning home to her family that loves her.

Going the happy dance for you!

captain
07-06-2004, 08:57 PM
That is fabulous news!
No thanks necessary ...............:)

ticosmyham
07-06-2004, 08:59 PM
AHHH MEGAN!!!!!

I can't believe it!! :D :D :D I'm sooo happy for you dear! I think that when I read that I must have sat there for 10 minutes with my mouth open, just staring at the computer screen..I'm so happy mack. YAY!!!

I ran in the living room and told my mom and dad and my mom threw her hands up and yelled, "YAHOOO" at the top of her lungs lol. :p

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
07-06-2004, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by ticosmyham
AHHH MEGAN!!!!!

I can't believe it!! :D :D :D I'm sooo happy for you dear! I think that when I read that I must have sat there for 10 minutes with my mouth open, just staring at the computer screen..I'm so happy mack. YAY!!!

I ran in the living room and told my mom and dad and my mom threw her hands up and yelled, "YAHOOO" at the top of her lungs lol. :p

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I'm soo happy!

aly
07-07-2004, 01:29 AM
GREAT news :) I am very happy for you and your family :)

popcornbird
07-07-2004, 02:29 AM
What WONDERFUL news!!! :D I'm so glad to hear your mom is coming home. I cannot imagine how hard this whole process must have been for you and your family, and I'm so glad to hear its almost over.

Does that mean Charlie's moving in with you too? :D

lynnestankard
07-07-2004, 04:55 AM
:D :D WOW Megan :D :D

What lovely news - I'm just so happy for all of you. No thanks are necessary - Pet Talk prayers prove themselves again - wonderful :D :D

Lynne

Logan
07-07-2004, 08:19 AM
This is great news!!!!! :) I hope everything will be wonderful when your family is reunited.

RobiLee
07-07-2004, 08:25 AM
Such great news! I'm very happy for you. I will continue to keep you and your family in my prayers.

Robin :)

bluekat
07-07-2004, 09:53 AM
Wow, that is WONDERFUL news!!!:D I'm so happy for you!:D:D:D

molucass
07-07-2004, 10:27 AM
That's great news!!! I'm so happy for you and your family!

*HUGS*

Kfamr
07-07-2004, 10:32 AM
I hope everything works out for you and your family MegANN...
Being a teenager *and* having family issues can't be fun at all. :(

{{HUGS}}

Sincerely,

LCx

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
07-07-2004, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by popcornbird
Does that mean Charlie's moving in with you too? :D

Oh yes... the birdy brain is coming with us! :D

My dad said my mom won't be [fully healed] and it is possible that she will have these mini breakdowns still, but with her being home, hopefully she will get better soon. :) Thank you guys!

**cough cough** I've been trying to persuade my parents to get Charlie... a friend... Seeing all these stories about how your birds interact... ahh! It's making me jealous! So someday... SOMEDAY... ;)