PDA

View Full Version : I Saved A Life Today!!!!!

Aspen and Misty
07-06-2004, 04:52 PM
I just did something I didn't think was going to happen!!! I don't know how many of you rember but I posted a long time ago about my friend who raises rabbits for meat. Well, she has sold her farm and is giving me some of them (so they don't die)!! It's finally that time when I get to take the rabbits and find them homes! Well, I have been looking for DAYS trying to find someone who will take one or two, and guess what!! I found someone 4 hours from me willing to take one and possibly find another rabbit a home near her!! THATS 2 LIVES!! Then, if a rescue gets back to me I might be able to save ANOTHER 2!!! THATS 4 LIVES!! Ahhh, I'm sooo exited!! I havn't told any of you just in case if I couldn't find some rescue to take them. I am sooo exited!!! This lady is getting back to me tonight and I'm gonna go take some pictures of the bunnies tonight or tomrrow for her!!

Ahh, exiting! ISN'T IT??
Ash

PS: I know it is just one animal, and sure one is going to take it's place, but it's bettering the life of that one that makes me soo exited!!

jenluckenbach
07-06-2004, 05:13 PM
Congratulations!!!!

manda_moo87
07-06-2004, 05:15 PM
Aww :D that's WONDERFUL!

chrissycat21
07-06-2004, 05:26 PM
Thats great! Keep up the good work!

-Chrissy, Snowy, and Taffy

jazzcat
07-06-2004, 06:45 PM
That's great Ash!!

slick
07-06-2004, 10:44 PM
Oh Ash, what good work you do. Congratuations!!!! :) :)

Aspen and Misty
07-08-2004, 10:56 AM
I'm going to bore you all again :p

I am soooo exited! I get to go down and see the rabbits tonight. The lady who wants a rabbit doesn't really care what color but she said a black one would be nice and they do have black rabbits. So, if any of the black females are healthy then I will go ahead and put it on "hold". I guess last night they "got ride" of some rabbits so there are only 50 now and they will have these ones for the next 2 weeks so that they can gain weight since they are sold by the pound. Which is exiting because that gives me ALOT more time to find homes then I originally thought! Yay! :)

Ash