PDA

View Full Version : Family Plots???

RICHARD
07-06-2004, 02:39 PM
http://www.aetv.com/tv/shows/family_plots/

Anyone a fan of this show????

I caught the marathon on sunday night......

It's not as morbid as you may think.

It was interesting and funny as all get out!!

dukedogsmom
07-06-2004, 02:58 PM
I love the show! Wish I'd have known about the marathon. It's a very interesting show. What happened to the beauty shop show they had for a while? I liked that one, too.

CatMama78
07-06-2004, 03:11 PM
I love this show! The family cracks me up.

Six Feet Under is also one of the best shows on TV, if you've never caught it.

Beauty shop show - hmmmmm, you mean Blow Out? that's on Bravo.

binka_nugget
07-06-2004, 04:27 PM
I love that show! I sit in front of the tv for hours on monday watching Family Plots and Airlines (another favorite).

catlady1945
07-06-2004, 04:53 PM
Yes, it's very good. They are such kind people. Of course, there are little soap operas going on.

RICHARD
07-06-2004, 05:23 PM
When we went to arrange the services for my dad there was a woman who helped us...

She was incredibly helpful and nice.
It wasn't a sad day for us, as a matter of fact it was the beginning of the celebration of my dad's life.

I apologized to her for laughing and joking-she told us that it was no problem, MOST of the time people fought and carried on while picking caskets, flowers and services...

-----------------------

Six months later, at the funeral of my GF, I was on my way out when I bumped into the same gal that helped us arrange my dad's services.

It was pretty funny because the floral arrangements self destructed and there was flowers, foam and water everywhere.

We had a good chuckle out of the whole thing and I reminded her that everytime I wore that suit someone died.

I assured her that I was going home to burn it afterwards...

---------------------------

The only thing that gave me the willies walking into the funeral home where we held my dad's service was the tell tale smell of formaldehyde...

I used to work near the morgue, so I was very familiar with it, it was strange how it put me at ease...:eek:

KYS
07-06-2004, 06:06 PM
I saw one episode and I thought it was funny.
(I channel flip and came across it)

micki76
07-06-2004, 06:07 PM
That's one of my favorite shows. :)

moosmom
07-06-2004, 10:29 PM
I am addicted to that show!!! My favorite is Chuck, the father of the three women. He's got a white persian cat that he adores. He says that she's the only woman that's been faithful to him. His attitude and remarks reminds me SO much of my father. I also watched the whole marathon. I hope they don't cancel it.

slick
07-06-2004, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by RICHARD
http://www.aetv.com/tv/shows/family_plots/

Anyone a fan of this show????

I caught the marathon on sunday night......

It's not as morbid as you may think.

It was interesting and funny as all get out!!
I watched it and I though it was hilarious!!!:D :D :D Actually, I almost "died" laughing.......:D :D

lynnestankard
07-07-2004, 05:19 AM
Oh darn it - we don't get it here - yet?

Maybe we will - sometime! Anyway thanks for the link Richard.

I do love '6 Feet Under' and 'Family Plots' sound a little similar - am I right?

Lynne

CatMama78
07-07-2004, 08:36 AM
Family Plots is a reality show, where 6 Feet is a drama :).