PDA

View Full Version : Teething, when is that?

Former User
08-29-2001, 02:39 AM
...we're two kittens, age 12 weeks, and our humans are wondering when we are going to change our teeth...they have a sort of idea when were supposed to do it, but can anyone please tell them? We appreciate the help, thx! Meow! :)

[ August 30, 2001: Message edited by: Casper & Kitty ]

Cougie Wechsler
08-29-2001, 08:23 AM
You two are just soooooo adorable!! If I were your humans, I would have gone crazy just admiring your cuteness. Don't know about the teeth but you guys are just too cute!

Former User
08-29-2001, 09:05 AM
Well thank you very much :) we know we are cute :D

TheAntiPam
08-29-2001, 07:23 PM
Dear Casper and Kitty,

My human went to the grocery store to buy me treats, and left the computer on. So I am writing to remind you that we cats must keep some mysteries alive, some deep dark secrets that our humans can ponder down the ages! What happens to kitten teeth is just such a mystery!

I am a mature 2 year old cat now, but when I was a baby like you, my kitten teeth just magically were replaced by my big cat teeth. The only way my human knew anything had changed was the day I chomped her finger! :eek:

Remember, even though you are young and tiny, you are in charge! Don't let your secrets slip away, and by all means don't let your human think they understand you!

Being cute and being inscrutible are your best moves! Keep up the good work!

- Signed, Winston Winkle Whitewall, who learned to type even though his human is wrapped around his little paw!

4 feline house
08-31-2001, 08:32 PM
Like WWW just intimated, it will be a mystery to you - you almost never know when kitties lose their milk teeth and cut their permanent teeth, and since they virtually never have any problems with it, there would be no reason for you to even need to know, so you can relax and not worry about it!

Ila
09-03-2001, 07:59 AM
You two are soooooo cute!! I want ot hug you both!! As far as the teeth in the years of having 5 kitties it has been a mystery they lost them and we never knew it. So relax it will happen with no problems. ;)

catwoman
09-03-2001, 09:56 AM
Weezie and Thelma never let on when they lost their milk teeth. My former cat, Sidney (now at Rainbow Bridge,) let me know by knawing on a paperback book I was reading ... and leaving little bloody teeth on the La-Z-Boy chair.

I wish I could remember how old he was at the time, but it's been so long ago now ... sorry!

I still get a warm fuzzy feeling whenever I pick up that book and see the marks Sideny left. :)

[ September 03, 2001: Message edited by: catwoman ]