PDA

View Full Version : Pictures galore of rescues galore!

QueenScoopalot
07-06-2004, 01:16 PM
Here are two of the kittens I spent five days, and many sore muscles trying to catch as fireworks exploded all around! The black & white cutie pie is the boy, and the tortie with white is sister #1. Both are such sweethearts already that after another week quarantine time, they'll be going up for adoption http://img42.photobucket.com/albums/v128/QueenScoopalot/junglebabiesoneandtwo.jpg please pardon the rust all over the cage...it's old, and well used, and it sure beats the streets! ;) Three days later I finally was able to catch the elusive sister! She is timid, but no hissing etc. http://img42.photobucket.com/albums/v128/QueenScoopalot/junglebabiesandsisteryay.jpg Then I could finally get the mom cat "Daisy" after I had her last baby safe and sound! She is a very nice cat that someone threw away like trash. She has a grown litter outside that were TNR, but Daisy deserves a home. All are so happy to be off the streets, and purr their gratitude!http://img42.photobucket.com/albums/v128/QueenScoopalot/junglebabiesmamadaisy.jpg After a great deal of cat juggling...all are in a triple decker cage and the kittens are having a great time playing and dashing up the different levels! :D :D :D

catlover4ever
07-06-2004, 01:27 PM
OH Gosh...they are soooo cute and momma is beautiful too. I hope they find really good homes.

RedHedd
07-06-2004, 01:52 PM
OMG! I'm in love with the little tortie with the peach feet! SO SWEET!

kimlovescats
07-06-2004, 02:12 PM
So precious! Another great rescue!!! They look a bit timid, but I'm sure in know time they will be counting their lucky stars for their Angel Jan!;)

Equus217
07-06-2004, 03:45 PM
I love love love love love the little cali/tortie!! She could pass for my Reno's sister! Don't you think?
http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v316/equus217/7cf9e8a0.jpg
:D So...exactly what state do you live in?? I might have to take a roadtrip!!!:rolleyes:

QueenScoopalot
07-06-2004, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by kimlovescats
So precious! Another great rescue!!! They look a bit timid, but I'm sure in know time they will be counting their lucky stars for their Angel Jan!;) Kim, Actually they are very friendly for feral born three + month olds! The sweet little fluffy girl on the top of the ramp loves belly rubs,and black & white brother purrs like a motor boat. The last fluffy tortie is the shyest, but she's starting to lean into scritches and close her eyes dreamily! :) Equus....Reno could pass as a littermate, but your precious girl looks like she'd be the big sister! Sweet babies! :) :) :)

sirrahbed
07-06-2004, 04:17 PM
What beautiful kitties - all of them. Great job Jan!!

NKBurlington
07-06-2004, 05:27 PM
Bless your heart for rescuing these babies and their momma. The little tortie girl has stolen my heart!

Laura's Babies
07-06-2004, 08:31 PM
I love the one with the peach feet too but they are all really beautiful babies! I like that cage, 3 tiers (?) WAY cool! Bet they do have a ball in that! Bless you for saving them and getting them socialized..... and BONUS, the Mommie too? Aren't you just wonderful yourself!! WAY TO GO!

QueenScoopalot
07-06-2004, 08:38 PM
Laura, I would never leave such a sweet mama out there. I'm amazed that nobody in the neighborhood saw how sweet she is, and made any calls to find her a place. All but (Joyce who feeds) just sat back and watched as mama Daisy got pregnant, had a litter last Fall...watched the kittens grow into cats...and still did nothing! :mad: The whole family's very happy to get off the streets! :) Sleep, eat, play, poop...what a life!

leslie flenner
07-06-2004, 08:58 PM
Rule of thumb is, doesn't matter- sweet or not- try to trap and spay and if not sweet find socializer or talk feeder into continuing feeding as tnr...and provide them with homemade shelters of styrofoam and hay, etc. Not good to leave female out (well, or male either!). Means more kittens in 60 some odd more days!! I'm sure Laura is WELL aware of that!!

MULTICATMOM
07-06-2004, 09:42 PM
I'M WITH E217! I LOVE THE LOOKS OF CALLIE!:D

krazyaboutkatz
07-07-2004, 12:48 AM
They're all so adorable. I'm so glad that they're all safe and off the streets now. Hopefully they'll all be able to find great loving forever homes.:)

catmandu
07-07-2004, 08:52 AM
You are doing such a Great Job,Jan,and we too are praying that these Little Ones,can find thier Furr Ever Home! The Found Cats,have pooled thier allowances,and have sent some Toys,and A Treat!

Vermontcat
07-07-2004, 12:47 PM
Those kittens are so cute.
I love the tux baby and tux mom too!:)
You do such a great thing saving all these kitties.

Equus217
07-07-2004, 04:31 PM
I had to come back for another look today......tooooo cute!!!!!:D