PDA

View Full Version : A HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL OF YOU

gini
11-21-2001, 12:38 PM
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! As I will be preparing Thanksgiving for family this year, it will be such a labor of love. I am so grateful, my family are all alright, and we have so much to be grateful for as Americans.

Remembered in our Grace will be all of those who have lost loved ones and for our soldiers overseas.

I hope each of you has a wonderful day filled with much love and laughter.

thelmalu99
11-21-2001, 12:58 PM
Same to you, Gini!

Happy Thanksgiving to all my human friends and furry friends at Pet Talk!

Safe travels to everyone who will be traveling. :)

Pam
11-21-2001, 01:32 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to all of my special friends at Pet Talk. You are all just like a second family to me. Please stay safe everyone, and don't eat too much! :eek:

zippy-kat
11-21-2001, 02:02 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and their furry (and not-so-furry) families!

tatsxxx11
11-21-2001, 02:31 PM
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. :) Among my prayerful thanks will be for the blessing of Pet Talk! Having each of you, and your beautiful furkids to laugh with, cry with, share each day with is something to be grateful for indeed! Be safe all!

NoahsMommy
11-21-2001, 02:37 PM
Yes, HAPPY THANKSGIVING everyone!!

I hope you all enjoy your time with your families and reflect on how thankful we all should be. We live in the greatest country, are blessed by God and have our little furbabies! :)

Stay safe!

wolflady
11-21-2001, 05:33 PM
A Very Happy Thanksgiving to all ya'll!!! I hope it's full of good eats, family, friends and furbabies!! 'See' ya'll next week!**hugs**

sammi
11-21-2001, 07:04 PM
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I will be especially thankful for the great friends I have met on this board. Have a great day (and if you have to work or spend the day alone - pet talk is open holidays!)

Logan
11-21-2001, 07:28 PM
Happy Thanksgiving, dear friends. Hope each of you has a special day, whatever you are doing!!!

Logan, Honey, Lilly, Butter, Mimi, Phoebe and Olivia, and of course, Helen, who is playing with Mickey Mouse right now. :D

tuxluvr
11-21-2001, 07:42 PM
The events of the year for many of us have brought out "true colors". We cherish the freedom to share our thoughts, we mourn for those who are sad, and we bear eternal hope for those who do not yet enjoy such freedom.

Pet Talk is a forum that reaches all nations--here there are no national borders, no walls, only windows.

For those who celebrate it, have a safe and happy Thanksgiving. For those who do not, we are thankful to have this opportunity to share our lives.

[ November 21, 2001: Message edited by: tuxluvr ]