PDA

View Full Version : howdy my fellow pettalkers

Truffles
07-05-2004, 11:40 PM
hey,

i'm back for awhile i think,my life is finally more together than it has been :rolleyes: although i still am having to go see the oral surgen about this bone in the back of my mouth from when i had all four wisdom teeth cut out VERY PAINFUL.

anyway my 4th of july was a nightmare i woke up turned on my pc and it would go all the way to the welcome screen then freeze on me so all day long i'd turn my pc on and off till i wore myself out then i took a nap lol.then i woke up hoping my pc would behave well that was a very high hope cause it wouldn't even let me in the safe mode.

so i faced reality and called the support hotline and surprizingly didn;t have to wait too long.but the person they had talk w/ me i could barely understand plus he was i'm guessing talking to another person cause i had to repeat my self 10 times on each question i was ready to scream.

anyway my parents and i got in the car to go see fireworks well guess what.............it rained on us lol.so we turn around towards home (did stop for icecream) then headed home to find out we were locked out LOL.neither of my parents had keys to the house don't ask me why cause i'm asking my self that.we had a hiden key that i had taken out a few days before .see when i go watch the dog i was hired to watch i take that key so i won't have to walk all the way to the back door.plus if i were feeling dizzy i'd like to be able to get in before i seiz <<<<<<<that make any since???anyway i told my dad to make a dang key for me.

anywho how was everyone elses 4th???good i hope.i'm here to stay i hope lol.take care :)

marylyn:p

trayi52
07-06-2004, 12:07 AM
Good to see you back, Marylyn. Sounds like your fourth of July didn't go too well. Sorry it wasn't better, but I am glad you got your computer up and running right.

We had a cookout, and some fireworks last night. I think I just lazed around most of the day.

Hope you are planning to stay awhile, it is so good to hear from you.

Willie:)

davidpizzica
07-06-2004, 12:54 AM
Hi, Marylyn, it's david p! Glad to hear from you on PT. Sounds like a comedy of errors that you experienced on the fourth. I'm happy that you will be here posting. Since you were gone, believe it or not I was diagnosed a borderline diabetic! (GROAN). Outside of that, how are you doing?

Uabassoon
07-06-2004, 11:03 AM
It's good to see you again! :)

Truffles
07-06-2004, 11:34 AM
i'm doing ok,i still get this tired feeling but i think its both my early menopause and my meds combined i take alot of meds to help control my seizures.i just take it a day at a time and face reality .........i'll never be cured unless somme miricale comes along:p

i'm also avoiding efa (epilepsy foundation of america) cause i think part of my problems was i was drowning in epilepsy you know how you talk about one thing too much ??well thats what i was doing i'd go to efa everyday.so i deleted it from my favorites plus i asked the moderator to ban me from their forums and they did :) so far i;m feeling better than i have ever felt in a long time.if i want back in efa all i have to do is reregister.till then i'm gonna take it one day at a time.thats all any one can do with or w/o epilepsy.

take care :)

marylyn

wolfie
07-06-2004, 11:41 AM
Welcome back Marylyn!!! :D

Sorry about your 4th. Computers are a pain aren't they? :p