PDA

View Full Version : Hey baby, what's your sign?

micki76
07-05-2004, 10:32 PM
I found these on another site. Silly, but like any horoscope they can be fun to read. :)
Chester is a Sagittarius
I think Millie is an Aries. :p

Why does that dog do that? If you know your dogs
sun sign this might help.....and if you don't know the
sun sign for your pooch, see if you can guess which
one fits him or her best!

Aries: (3-21...4-20)
Very dominant, brave and bold. Bursting with energy. They
love attention and lots of love and cuddling. They love anything
new and exciting and take great joy in living. Never shy, afraid
of nothing. Could be difficult to housetrain...patience, persistence
and repetition a must.

Taurus: (4-21...5-21)
Dependable, loyal and constant. Somewhat reserved, they have a deep need for security and affection. Determined and stubborn,
never give up. Deeply devoted and make excellent calm pets. Easy to train, when older tend to gain weight. They love music!!

Gemini: (5-22...6-21)
The Gemini dog is fun! Very intelligent, and have excellent
communication skills. Intensely curious, very energetic. Bored easily and require lots of attention. This is the pooch that will run away if you don't keep a close eye on him.

Cancer: (6-22...7-23)
Deeply sensitive, kind and caring. Always there when people or
other animals need sympathy or love. Needs gentle handling and
lots of love. Loves playing in water...great with children, make
great parents themselves. Can be moody, needs lots of petting.

Leo: (7-24...8-23 )
Lively and energetic, loves to be the center of attention. Proud
and have a strong need for leadership and approval. Fearless,
and protective, great guard dogs, they would rather die than see
harm come to you. Give them the love and recognition they deserve.

Virgo: (8-24...9-23)
Cautious and reserved. they are routine oriented and love to
work and be trained. Kind and gentle, they love quiet time so do
best with small families. Clean and well behaved, very loyal and
will expect the same from you.

Libra: (9-24...10-23)
Loving, gentle and affectionate. Seldom aggressive towards
anyone or anything. Usually beautiful and friendly. They do not
like being left alone. They need the company of other dogs. Can
be quite stubborn.

Scorpio: (10-24...11-22)
Quiet and secretive. Deeply emotional and intense. Never forget
a hurt and can be aggressive towards those that hurt them. They need loyalty and understanding and will reward you with the same. Make great trackers.

Sagittarius: (11-23...12-21)
The clown of the zodiac, these happy go lucky dogs are sporting
and athletic but a bit on the clumsy side. When pups they are a
virtual whirlwind of hyper energy. Exceptionally brave, trustworthy and intelligent. Learn easily, a joy to own.

Capricorn: (12-22...1-20)
Serious and introverted, reliable, and steady. Usually live a long time. Stubborn and slow in anything they do. Eager to please. Slow learners but they make excellent pets for children. Loyal to their family.

Aquarius: (1-21...2-19)
Friends to everyone. Love meeting people and other animals. Often unique in personality or appearance. Well suited to eccentric owners, always friendly, never shy. Loves freedom, more people than dog.

Pisces: (2-20...3-20)
Sensitive and seem to know intuitively what you are thinking. Peace and quiet are essential for their well being. May appear absent minded or dreamy but they are actually very wise.

Shelteez2
07-05-2004, 10:41 PM
a hurt and can be aggressive towards those that hurt them. They need loyalty and understanding and will reward you with the same. Make great trackers.

That's Emily alright....LOL

Sensitive and seem to know intuitively what you are thinking. Peace and quiet are essential for their well being. May appear absent minded or dreamy but they are actually very wise.

I've always said that Clipse is a sensitive boy....;)

Thanks for the laugh. I enjoyed those.

jenfer
07-05-2004, 11:11 PM
Gigi is a Libra and that's her!!! :eek:

captain
07-05-2004, 11:15 PM
Both my dogs are Cancer ................ and except for the water comment (for Captain), the is right .... :D

shais_mom
07-05-2004, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by micki76

be quite stubborn.
[/i]
Keegan and I are both Libra's!!! :p

cocker_luva
07-06-2004, 12:22 AM
be quite stubborn.

That is, and isnt, Jesse.

She is...
Loving, gentle and affectionate.
Usually beautiful and friendly.
Can be quite stubborn.

She isnt...
Seldom aggressive towards anyone or anything. (mostly dogs; shes very dominant)
They do not like being left alone.
They need the company of other dogs.

MariaM
07-06-2004, 12:31 AM
Aquarius: (1-21...2-19) Friends to everyone. Love meeting people and other animals. Often unique in personality or appearance. Well suited to eccentric owners, always friendly, never shy. Loves freedom, more people than dog.

That's Major, except he ain't too unique in appearance.

K9soul
07-06-2004, 08:37 AM
Friends to everyone. Love meeting people and other animals. Often unique in personality or appearance. Well suited to eccentric owners, always friendly, never shy. Loves freedom, more people than dog.

That's Tasha's, it's a bit off the mark for her. She really isn't in to meeting new people, she will get curious and check someone out if they are a) sitting down and b) female. She is generally fiercely attached to David and I (especially me), and is happiest if no one else is around :p. She is, I think, unique in appearance and personality, and does love freedom, esp freedom to run ;)

Tommy's is a bit closer. I have never thought of him as reserved really but he is very cautious and timid with anything unfamiliar, I believe because of his rough puppyhood. He is extremely kind and gentle and loving, and his favorite thing in the world is to curl up, preferably in someone's lap, and be stroked and petted. Well behaved? Well, most the time ;)

anna_66
07-06-2004, 08:46 AM
Roxey
communication skills. Intensely curious, very energetic. Bored easily and require lots of attention. This is the pooch that will run away if you don't keep a close eye on him.

Huney(even though we don't know her birthday. I chose this because it's when we brought her home)

Angus
will expect the same from you

ParNone
07-06-2004, 11:56 AM
Maddie
Dependable, loyal and constant. Somewhat reserved, they have
a deep need for security and affection. Determined and stubborn,
never give up. Deeply devoted and make excellent calm pets.
Easy to train, when older tend to gain weight. They love music!!

That's pretty spot on for Maddie.

Murph
be quite stubborn.

That's pretty close for Murph, except he can be aggressive to other dogs.

Oz

That's pretty dang close too for Oz, except I wouldn't say he's moody and although he'll stomp around in creeks, I wouldn't really say he loves water.

Gully
Sensitive and seem to know intuitively what you are thinking.
Peace and quiet are essential for their well being. May appear
absent minded or dreamy but they are actually very wise.

I dunno, that doesn't sound too much like Gully. But he's still a puppy, so hard to tell what his personality will eventually mature to.

Par...

K9soul
07-06-2004, 12:03 PM
Thought I'd add Cody and Willie in here.

Willie's (11/8)

Not in the least secretive and he was the more talkative of the two boys. He was deeply emotional and intense, but didn't have an aggressive bone in his sweet body. We were both intensely loyal and understanding of each other.. I still often refer to Will as my soul dog.

Cody's (12/25)

Serious and introverted, reliable, and steady. Usually live a long time. Stubborn and slow in anything they do. Eager to please. Slow learners but they make excellent pets for children. Loyal to their family.

Serious no, he was the clown of the two. Reliable and steady yes. Lifespan was around average (12 years) for collie. He had a stubborn streak and was slower to follow commands than Will. He was a fast learner, but excellent with all people.

Aspen and Misty
07-06-2004, 12:21 PM
All of them are right about my dog's!

This is Breeze COMPLETLY!

Dependable, loyal and constant. Somewhat reserved, they have a deep need for security and affection. Determined and stubborn,
never give up. Deeply devoted and make excellent calm pets. Easy to train, when older tend to gain weight. They love music!!

This is Nova

This is Connor's which is sooooooooo right!!

never give up. Deeply devoted and make excellent calm pets. Easy to train, when older tend to gain weight. They love music!! .[/i]

Ashley :)

cali
07-06-2004, 01:10 PM
lol happy and misty are scorpio's(oddly enugh so am I lol) it describes happy to a T but does not even come close to Misty.
Blair is a Leo that describes him perfectly right on the button. perky is a libra, describes her kinda sorta but not really. and Ripley is a Gemini lol describes him sorta, I think the itelligent part is WAY off, but my mom does not agree, she figers in a way he is very smart, apperently he remebers things remarkably well if they work to his own advantage lol

CountryWolf07
07-06-2004, 02:13 PM

Anna is May 5 and Rosie is May 7. :)

So true!

Anna is definitely reserved, has a deep need for affection, and she does always hang out in my room when I have music. Rosie does the same thing, and she is DEFINITELY stubborn!

Erika
07-06-2004, 03:33 PM
Sagittarius: (11-23...12-21)
The clown of the zodiac, these happy go lucky dogs are sporting
and athletic but a bit on the clumsy side. When pups they are a
virtual whirlwind of hyper energy. Exceptionally brave, trustworthy and intelligent. Learn easily, a joy to own.

That sure is Nikki. Wow that is kind of weird.

wolf_Q
07-06-2004, 03:58 PM
Nebo is a gemini (like me!)

WHOA this really fits him!! :eek:

DogLover9501
07-06-2004, 04:16 PM

LOL that is Jasper's & Piddle's, don't sound like them--AT ALL!! :p

That's sort of Wiggles, except for the "never shy" part lol yeah right ;)

Twisterdog
07-06-2004, 10:49 PM

The only one of my dogs with a known birthday is Lacie ... and she's a Capricorn. (Same sign as my mom.)

It does actually fit her very well except that she doesn't like kids.

Amber
07-07-2004, 04:22 PM
Wow!

Kaite is exactly like that! She is a pices, like me

and really exactly wih Elvis too! except the houstrainng thing.

Thats really cool! :D

ChrisH
07-07-2004, 05:42 PM
Deeply sensitive, kind and caring. Always there when people or other animals need sympathy or love. Needs gentle handling and lots of love. Loves playing in water...great with children, make great parents themselves. Can be moody, needs lots of petting.

Not a bit like Bob!! :D

... But, I'm a Taurus, and (except for the easy to train bit :)), this does fit me. :D :D

Chris

captain
07-07-2004, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by ChrisH
[B]Cancer: (6-22...7-23)
Deeply sensitive, kind and caring. Always there when people or other animals need sympathy or love. Needs gentle handling and lots of love. Loves playing in water...great with children, make great parents themselves. Can be moody, needs lots of petting.

Not a bit like Bob!! :D

[B]

When is the dahling Bob's birthday?????

My 2 are on the 19th July - 3 years apart!!!! What are the odds on that! Even the breeder cannot believe it

guster girl
07-07-2004, 09:14 PM
Finn is barely a capricorn (December 24), and, he is certainly not serious and introverted! But, some of the other descriptions are more accurate. :) Actually, I just read the Saggitarius one, and, that fits Finn perfectly, he's on the cusp I guess! :)