PDA

View Full Version : Hello....

Tonya
07-05-2004, 05:13 PM
I've been lurking around the past few days and thought I'd stop and say hello. I'm off of work until August (I'm pregnant) and so I have a little more time and patience to visit PT. Anyways, I hope all is well for everyone! -Tonya

captain
07-05-2004, 05:45 PM
Heyyyyyyyyy, wondered where you went.

Congrats on the pregnancy, and welcome back!!!

trayi52
07-05-2004, 05:46 PM
Tonya, it is so good to hear from you!!!!!! I have been think about you a lot here lately, and really have missed you! Do you know how much we miss all your posts? You always have something interesting to post about!!

Your pregnant?! Congratulations!! Now how are you going to climb a pole in that condition?;)

You have really made my day, Tonya. Please start posting some of your great thread again. *gets on knees* Please!!!

Willie(happy at last):D

delidog
07-05-2004, 05:51 PM
Hi Tonya,
Where Ya Been????

Congrats!!!

Tonya
07-05-2004, 08:59 PM
Thanks, everyone. I will get some pics up when I get a chance.

Willie, climbing poles is actually how I realized I was pregnant. I fell last month, and while I was at the hospital, the company safety guys were asking me all these questions. We came to a conclusion that fatigue was a major factor for my fall. And they were asking me why I was fatigued and whatnot. I didn't think much of anything until the Xray tech said "Are you by any chance pregnant?" And the lightbulb went on...I was like "Oh! yeah...maybe!"

So, they took me off for the rest of my 1st trimester to be safe. I have to go back to work in August (beginning of my fourth month) but I suspect the doctor will only have me work for another month or two after that.

delidog
07-05-2004, 10:01 PM
Woo Hoo!!!

primabella
07-05-2004, 10:03 PM
Tonya, so nice to hear from you! Congratulations on the pregnancy! :D Can't wait to hear more from you!

Karen
07-05-2004, 10:11 PM
Welcome back. Be careful, now - no fallin' off any more poles! Congratulations on the new baby-in-progress, and welcome back!

jenfer
07-06-2004, 12:01 AM
Nice to hear from ya. And congrats on the new baby! :D

MariaM
07-06-2004, 12:06 AM
Congrats on your baby!! Do you want to know what the gender is or are you gonna have it be a surprise?

Welcome back!

gini
07-06-2004, 12:30 AM
Congratulations Tonya on sharing such wonderful news with all of us.

Please take good care of yourself and I hope that you are feeling alright.

You have been missed, and we are all glad that you are back.

Lurking? No need to lurk - just jump right in and share all of your great adventures.

bluekat
07-06-2004, 08:07 AM
Congratulations on the baby!

I was wondering where you've gone to too, glad you're back!:D

Tina
07-06-2004, 11:05 AM
Welcome back!!

Congrats on your pregnancy!

lynnestankard
07-06-2004, 11:41 AM
Lovely to hear from you again Tonya and a BIG CONGRATULATIONS on the pregnancy. Do take good care of yourself and take it easy too :D :D

Lynne

K9soul
07-06-2004, 12:10 PM
Tonya, I had often wondered where you were and how you were doing. So glad to see you post. Congrats on the new little one to be. You'll have to give us more details soon :)

G.P.girl
07-06-2004, 02:18 PM
welcome back! i'd been wondering where you've been lately ;) congrats on the baby :)