PDA

View Full Version : Luna the love bug... :)

Kirsten
07-05-2004, 11:17 AM
No matter what I'm doing these days, Luna always wants to be with me! Today, she even came cuddling with me when my neighbor was here (the one who looked after the girls when I was in hospital). That way, we could finally make a phot of Luna and me together:

http://www.tillyschanze.de/pix/luna41.jpg

I know, I'm looking terrible in that picture!! And please don't mind my ugly clothes (this is my casual wear :o). But look at the Luna girl!! She's looking so happy!! :)

Kirsten

sirrahbed
07-05-2004, 11:19 AM
Yes, Luna looks blissfully content to be with Meowmie! You look beautiful too Kirsten! I am still just so glad tou are home and hope that nerve problem goes away soon!!!
Will Gabi make more pictues with you in them? It is always more fun to see owners with their babies:D
Oh and has Lily left your new curtains up??:eek:

Kirsten
07-05-2004, 11:24 AM
Thanks! :) Well, actually I think this is not such a good photo of me, but after all, it's Luna who's the leading character in it! :)

I can ask Gabi to take some pics of me and the girls. :)

BTW, for the last couple of days, I'm getting the impression that my nerve is doing a bit better now.

Kirsten

Barbara
07-05-2004, 12:17 PM
Luna says: That's meowmie heaven:)

And I am very happy to hear your nerve is getting better:D

Laura's Babies
07-05-2004, 12:28 PM
It IS hard to take pictures of ones self when you are alone, isn't it? That is why I took advantage of my brother being here yesterday and I am NOT photogenic at all.. But, what was wrong with your clothes? I happend to have liked the way you were dressed.. I dress a LOT more casual and we won't even talk about that stuff on my head called "hair"... But Luna does look beautiful as ever and happy to be on her favorite person...

rg_girlca
07-05-2004, 12:48 PM
Awww adorable Luna looks so content laying there on your Kirsten and I also think your clothes look great.

I so glad to hear that you are feeling better and I hope and pray that it continues.
:)

jazzcat
07-05-2004, 12:52 PM
Aww, that's a good picture of both of you Kirsten. Luna looks so happy and content.

I'm glad to hear your nerve is some better. I hope it continues to improve and you are 100% soon!

CatMama78
07-05-2004, 08:09 PM
Aww Luna, you are such a sweet cuddle bug.

nibblets
07-05-2004, 10:33 PM
Awwwww...she is loving her mommy big time!:D

kimlovescats
07-05-2004, 10:34 PM
What a precious photo ... and Luna is such a good girl for taking care of her mommy!!!:)

NoahsMommy
07-06-2004, 01:17 AM
Look at that precious girl!!! :)

Kirsten
07-06-2004, 05:24 AM
Thanks! :)

Yes, Luna is such a good nurse and always wants to be with meowmie now! :)

Bad thing is, Lily gets jealous and attacks her from behind when Luna is about to lay down on my chest. :( Poor Luna!

Kirsten

catcrazylady
07-06-2004, 06:00 AM
What a wonderful and loving picture! Luna loves her mommie so much. She looks so happy and so content. I don't think she could have been any happier!! What a sweetheart!
Kirsten I'm so glad that things seem to be improving with your back! I know you have to be so glad.

btw-If you think that "casual wear" looks bad then girlfriend I will never let you see what I wear when I'm home!!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/eek.gif

Sara luvs her Tinky
07-06-2004, 06:08 AM
awwwwwwwwww

Luna looks sooooooooooooooooo happy!!!!!

Looks like she is makin biskits on you!!:D :D :D

lizzielou742
07-06-2004, 08:24 AM
Oh, Luna looks so happy there! I can't hear her but I am willing to bet she was purring like crazy there!:D

catmandu
07-06-2004, 08:50 AM
At first,The Found cats didnt make that Big A Fuss over me,but that Night,they all crowded around,and told me ,that they were so Happy,that i was out of the Hospital! And Im Gald,that Lily and Luna missed you,and that you are feeling Better!And you look Marvellous!