PDA

View Full Version : Boo Hoo....no email updates

jenluckenbach
07-04-2004, 08:56 PM
I am not receiving my pet talk e-mails for threads OR PM's. :(:( It makes my in box look kind of slim. Am I the only one not getting the e-mail notificaton?? I checked my control panel, all looks right and the mail is not being filtered by SPAM programs.

HELP!!!

Karen
07-04-2004, 08:57 PM
I don't know what else you could check. I get my email notifications just fine! When you log on to Pet Talk, do you still get the "old server" message? What operating system are you using? What browser, and what do you use for email?

MariaM
07-04-2004, 09:01 PM
Sometime I wish that would happen for me...right now I have 119 new emails, about 4 fifths of them from Pet Talk lol! And to think I just delete at least 50 yesterday...

CamCamPup33
07-04-2004, 09:15 PM
Jen, i haven't either.. Im not sure what it is, but everytime i get online i'm expecting to have loads of emails from thread's i've replied to.. And there's none! It's really starting to bug me, because i'm not sure of all the threads i have! :p

Cookiebaker
07-04-2004, 10:24 PM
I haven't been receiving them either. :(

>>When you log on to Pet Talk, do you still get the "old server" message?
No, it seems to log in the same as always.

>>What operating system are you using?
Windows XP home edition

>> What browser, and what do you use for email?
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0
Email: Do you mean the email provider or the email program? My email provider is innevi (a local internet company) and the email program is Eudora 5.2

Karen
07-04-2004, 10:39 PM
Paul is looking into the problem.

delidog
07-05-2004, 05:32 AM
Mine is not working either....I am on AOL....Windows XP...
It bothers me most when there is a PM...

Thanks for looking into it,Paul & Karen

jenluckenbach
07-05-2004, 06:00 AM
Originally posted by Karen
I don't know what else you could check. I get my email notifications just fine! When you log on to Pet Talk, do you still get the "old server" message? What operating system are you using? What browser, and what do you use for email?
I do not get the old server message (but I changed the link in my "favorites" so I am automatically logged on here)
Windows 98
MS Internet Explorer 6.1
Eudora for e-mail BUT when I go to the web based mail of my ISP (enter.net) I do not get them there either.

thanks for checking out the problems (I miss my mail)

delidog
07-05-2004, 08:13 AM
Now mine is finally working....
Thansk Karen & Paul!!

jenluckenbach
07-05-2004, 08:18 AM
I got some mailers!! It must be working again!!

Thanks!!!! :D:D

catmandu
07-05-2004, 08:57 AM
I dont get emails,unless I email Pet Talkers,directly,but I email Jen, just about every day,and I am glad that they are getting through!

Cookiebaker
07-05-2004, 09:42 AM
Yay! Some of them are coming thru again! Thanks sooo much Paul & Karen for your hard work! :) :)

jenluckenbach
07-05-2004, 09:53 AM
:eek:
all the back ones are coming too!

May I ask what you found? (I am the curoius type)

I am so happy to be getting pet talk mailers again!

Karen
07-05-2004, 09:55 AM
Paul made a small change within the vBulletin software itself.