PDA

View Full Version : I got a new camera.......

Holly's mom
07-04-2004, 06:41 PM
I got a new camera, I'm still figuring out how everything works. I really like it so far, it has a lot of features. I have made a couple videos of Holly, the second is a larger size file than the first, please let me know if you can view them and if it takes a long time to download. Thanks. :)

Video :1

Holly's mom
07-04-2004, 06:45 PM
Hmmm, I was just checking to see if I could view this one, and I can't. :( I can view it on my computer, you have to have Quick Time Player to view it, but I can't view it on this message forum. Can anyone help me before I post the second one???

captain
07-04-2004, 07:04 PM
I know that there was a thread about posting movies ............ gonna check for it ........ and hopefully send you a link ..........

EDIT ..........

Here you go ......... hope it helps
http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=49594

Holly's mom
07-04-2004, 07:53 PM
Thanks, I downloaded WWM, but it does not support this file extension, (MOV). I view it with Quick Time Player on my computer. Is there a way to post videos with this extension??

captain
07-04-2004, 07:58 PM
Hi again,

I searched again, and found the other thread.

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=50899&highlight=convert

This tells you how to convert from .mov to .avi ...........

THAT might help!

Holly's mom
07-04-2004, 08:05 PM
Thanks again, I will give it a try!! :)

RobiLee
07-04-2004, 10:32 PM
What kind of camera did you get? I hope that means we are going to be seeing lots more of Holly ;)

I'm so envious of all you people that are getting new cameras. I would love to get a new one. I'm not for sure if I need a new one. I just WANT one...hehehe. I would like to get a 4 megapixel though.

Robin :)

captain
07-04-2004, 11:05 PM
Holly's Mum - YES, let us know what camera you got!!!

Robin,

I have the Sony CyberShot DSC F717.......5 mega pixels, and I LOVE,LOVE, LOVE it!!!
It does movies and photos, and I am still learning how to use it.

Only had it for 6 months now .......... but waited a long time!

RobiLee
07-04-2004, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by captain
Holly's Mum - YES, let us know what camera you got!!!

Robin,

I have the Sony CyberShot DSC F717.......5 mega pixels, and I LOVE,LOVE, LOVE it!!!
It does movies and photos, and I am still learning how to use it.

Only had it for 6 months now .......... but waited a long time!

Thanks, I'll have to take a look at this one. It will be christmas time before we know it and it doesn't hurt to ask Santa for one ;)

Holly's mom
07-05-2004, 07:55 AM
My new camera is a Nikon Coolpix 5200 with 5.1 megapixels. It has 15 different scene modes and also can take movies. I don't know how everything works yet, so I will be having fun experimenting today.

The camera I was using before this was a Kodak 2 megapixel, so this Nikon is really going to be nice!!:)

BTW, I reposted these videos on this thread:

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=52821

slick
07-05-2004, 11:29 AM
OMG that movies is priceless. Look at that tail wagging 100 miles and hour!!!!!

I was going into Holly withdrawal. It's been wayyyy too long since posting some Holly pics. Thanks for feeding my addiction.:D