PDA

View Full Version : Signatures

sammy101
07-04-2004, 04:02 PM
this probably isnt the right place but do you guys know how to put pic's for your signature? i tried but it wont work.pls help!!!

MariaM
07-04-2004, 08:40 PM
Hmmm well if the picture is on the internet (if somebody made it for you on this message board or another) just right click, go to properties and copy the URL. Then go to user cp and under profile I believe. You will find Signature. Put in and then paste the URL. Then end it with Don't use any spacing. If you have made it yourself, if its on your computer, I suggest signing up with

www.photobucket.com

Then put your picture on there (if you need help you can ask) and do the same thing, with the right click, properties, URL and stuff. If this was too confusing let me know!:o

MariaM
07-04-2004, 08:41 PM
Hmmm well if the picture is on the internet (if somebody made it for you on this message board or another) just right click, go to properties and copy the URL. Then go to user cp and under profile I believe. You will find Signature. Put in [IMG ] and then paste the URL. Then end it with [/IMG ] Don't use any spacing. If you have made it yourself, if its on your computer, I suggest signing up with

www.photobucket.com

Then put your picture on there (if you need help you can ask) and do the same thing, with the right click, properties, URL and stuff. If this was too confusing let me know!:o