PDA

View Full Version : From Magoo to Mom & Dad

Laura's Babies
07-04-2004, 08:45 AM
Somehow he mistakenly sent this to my email address. I reckon it is a little harder to read email addresses when you are blind..

This is from him to his Mommie and Daddy!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid125/p85bc5c0f003df053e88f9b6a2713593f/f800af56.jpg

Kirsten
07-04-2004, 08:53 AM
OMG, this is sweet! :) My eyes got wet while reading that beautiful poem!

Mr. Magoo, we're so happy for you!!!

Kirsten

Randi
07-04-2004, 09:26 AM
That is the sweetest ever! :) :)

Oh Magoo, we're so happy you found a loving home! You look so very content and trusting! :D

cubby31682
07-04-2004, 09:27 AM
Awww, that is so sweet from Mr. Magoo.

catnapper
07-04-2004, 09:52 AM
Awwwwwwww!!!! I got misty eyed too! What a beautiful poem!

catmandu
07-04-2004, 11:06 AM
Scrappy Magoo, if anyone,in the Cat World deserves a Great Loving , Home,it is you, and The Found Cats send thier LOVE, and A Giant MMMMMMIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

CatMama78
07-04-2004, 11:07 AM
Aww how sweet! And look at Magoo showing off his angel wings :)

sirrahbed
07-04-2004, 11:38 AM
That is so sweet!! Laura I am so glad you "found" that and sent it right back to Lisa and hubby! When she reads it, she is going to need this - here ya go CCL: http://img56.photobucket.com/albums/v170/sirrahbed/sad-smiley-046.gif That was just sooooo sweet. Magoo is an angel.

jenluckenbach
07-04-2004, 11:39 AM
How sweet :D:D:D

Uabassoon
07-04-2004, 12:02 PM
Aww that is so sweet :)

catcrazylady
07-04-2004, 12:02 PM
OMG! Oh Laura that is so very very sweet and yes Debbie I need the Kleenex! I am going to go get Magoo's daddy and show him and then I'm going to print this out and keep it forever and ever! I think I may frame it and keep it with me on my desk so I can think about the little booger all day long! (like I don't anyway!)

You know there was a time that I would certainly have questioned those wings but I have to tell you that he has worked very hard and is so deserving of them now. Bless his heart he has come so far so fast. You gotta admire, and be amazed by the little squatty boy!! He may be blind but he has certainly opened my eyes! Handicapped is only a state of mind. I've come to the conclusion that I'm far more handicapped than this little guy will ever be.

Thank you so much Laura and all of you who have supported the whole family!:D :D http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

kimlovescats
07-04-2004, 12:44 PM
Laura ... another BEAUTIFUL job!!! You are one special lady!!!:D

CCL .... you DO know that "everytime a bell rings, an angel gets his wings!" .... from "It's A Wonderful Life"? Well, now that Magoo will be ringing Spot's bell ... you'll actually get to HEAR him earning his wings!!!;)

catlady1945
07-04-2004, 01:58 PM
What a talented poet Mr. Magoo is, and what a lovely sentiment.

Barbara
07-04-2004, 03:17 PM
We always know poetry was sleeping in Mr Magoo's heart:)

Thanks Laura for bringing it out:)

krazyaboutkatz
07-04-2004, 03:23 PM
What a sweet poem. Thanks for sharing this with us.:)

slick
07-04-2004, 06:04 PM
Tell me, what is about these Magoo threads that reduces me to tears???:o :(

What a sweet poem and very loving. Laura you are very talented and very thoughtful. :) :)

Laura's Babies
07-04-2004, 06:50 PM
All I can say is Magoo and Lisa are MY inspiration! If a blind street cat can overcome and live a "normal" life and have a heart as big as his... WHO are we to complain about our life??

And for Lisa and her hubby to go beyond that "extra" mile for a poor ole blind kitty, the rest of us should try to go at least half that far!

THEY are the angels here..

rg_girlca
07-04-2004, 09:35 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by slick
[B]Tell me, what is about these Magoo threads that reduces me to tears???:o :(

Oh I couldn't agree more with you Slick.

Just when I think I have it under control, BAM, I start all over again. That is truly beautiful.

Laura, I am truly in awe over your talent and how caring and sweet you are for doing this for the PT'ers. Bless you.

catcrazylady
07-04-2004, 10:17 PM
Our computer has been down all day and I'm suffering from withdrawel!
I showed hubby the Angel Magoo and read him the poem right before the computer died. Hubby grinned from ear to ear and ran and got Magoo. He picked him up and brought him in here so he could hear the poem. I'm not sure who was smiling more, me, Magoo, or his proud pappa!!! I was misty eyed and choked up trying to read the poem. I'm very proud of Magoo but it is the kindness of Laura and all the PT'ers that really make me cry! You all cry over Magoo and I cry when you all cry because I know you care so much!
I feel priveleged and blessed to be living with this amazing creature who has reached out and touched so many. We have had some really hard and painful times but it has all been worth it in the end.
He really is just one of the "Crew" now. Who would have thunk it!!
I know I'm thanking everyone over and over and I keep telling everyone that he really belongs to all of PT. I know you all are sick of hearing it but I mean it rom the bottom of my heart. He IS PT's cat!! I just got lucky enough to live with him but since I had to suffer the intial pain I guess this is my lucky reward!!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/wink.gif :D :D http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

Thanks so much Laura. The picture is gorgeous and the poem couldn't have been more beautiful!!

lynnestankard
07-06-2004, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by slick
Tell me, what is about these Magoo threads that reduces me to tears???:o :(
What a sweet poem and very loving. Laura you are very talented and very thoughtful. :) :)

Thanks Slick - that just about sums up everything I wanted to say! :D :D

Sat here as usual bawling with a box of tissues -**sniff **sniff**
- Magoo your so loved xxxxx

Lynne

Sara luvs her Tinky
07-06-2004, 12:32 PM
that was so sweet.. made me cry!!!

what a heart melting poem.. we will probably never know just how happy Mr. Magoo is to have found his furrever home!!