PDA

View Full Version : Kitten watching

jenluckenbach
07-04-2004, 07:31 AM
There could not be a better activity than kitten watching.

And little Ian is the star of the show :D:D

The tabby's are 4 times his size, the whites 3 times his size even his own sisters are bigger, but spunky little Ian is the boldest one of all. He races and he plays and he carries around a fur puff. He had Smiley (white) growling at him because he was playing so rough :D

And yet he is sweeter than the sweetest sugar on earth. He gives tiny little head bumps, and is constantly rolling for baby belly rubs.

WE NEED VIDEO

I wonder if catnapper wants to visit with the camera???? ;)

catcrazylady
07-04-2004, 07:46 AM
AWWWWE! Jen he sounds so wonderful! I love the little spunky ones. I can picture it in my head but you are right that a video would be GREAT!!! Ian is going to make someone a wonderful fun loving kitty!!
I so detect a note of attachment to this little one. Is there a chance he will be staying?http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/wink.gif

btw-I LOVE your new signature!! It's great!

catmandu
07-04-2004, 11:13 AM
Little Ian,must really be sonmething, I remember when R&T, was here, you had to watch your feet, and moose, the Magnificent, dive bombig,from the Fridge! Is Ian, in a room, with other Kittens, or does he have contact,with your Clowder!

IttyBittyKitty
07-04-2004, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by catcrazylady
AWWWWE! Jen he sounds so wonderful! I love the little spunky ones. I can picture it in my head but you are right that a video would be GREAT!!! Ian is going to make someone a wonderful fun loving kitty!!
I so detect a note of attachment to this little one. Is there a chance he will be staying?http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/wink.gif

btw-I LOVE your new signature!! It's great!

Ditto, also love the new sig!!!!

Laura's Babies
07-04-2004, 07:00 PM
My Mama use to say that if everyone had kittens, nobody would need TV's! That is all the entertainment anyone could want! Know what? My Mama was right about SO many things! (Awe shucks! This month is 5 years without her now and I still miss her wisdom and all the wise things she use to say!)

Anyway, she would like some kitten video's and so would I!!

kimlovescats
07-04-2004, 07:15 PM
WE WANT IAN VIDEOS!!!!!! Please!!!:D

jenluckenbach
07-04-2004, 07:23 PM
As a temptation to get my video person here I will tell you MORE!

Tonight Ian was REALLY spunky~ He decided to play with Rhett's tail (a cat who outweighs him 100 fold) and when he got the "paw of discipline " he ran off with an attitude :D. He was arched and doing the sideways dance and standing up on his hind legs swinging his front paws. it was too funny for words :D

jazzcat
07-04-2004, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by jenluckenbach
He was arched and doing the sideways dance and standing up on his hind legs swinging his front paws. it was too funny for words :D
Oh I REALLY want to see that!! I miss that sideways dance so much. I loved it when Ripley used to do that.

I WANT VIDEOS!!!!!!

rg_girlca
07-04-2004, 09:47 PM
Come on Catnapper, you KNOW you waaaannnntttt to visit Jen with a camera.

WE WANT VIDEOS... Please, please, please with sugar on top.

NoahsMommy
07-04-2004, 11:39 PM
Oh yes!!! Kim...puuuleleeeesssseee?? Can you go over and take some video of Ian???