PDA

View Full Version : Oh my gosh!! ROFLOL!!

stacwase
07-03-2004, 08:30 PM
My stomach hurts from laughing so hard!!

I was sitting on the couch with the two chis, and my husband let the big dogs in. Max (~100 lbs) innocently came walking into the living room, and these two tiny chihuahuas (2.5 and 3.5 lbs each) tore after him, ferociously!

Max went running out of the living room, with this look of extreme terror on his face. He was running so fast, he started sliding on the wood floors! It was like one of those cartoons where they're running as fast as they possibly can, but can't get anywhere!

I was screaming "Leave him alone! Leave him alone!!"

Max went and hid behind my husband and I scooped up Chloe, and my husband picked up Tony and we had to lock them in their crate to save poor Max.

Oh my gosh! Poor, poor, poor Max!

heinz57_79
07-03-2004, 08:33 PM
LOL Poor Max! Can't say I blame him, tho... I'd probably take off in terror if I had to ankle biters coming after me! ;) Just remind him that he's bigger than they are! :D

KYS
07-03-2004, 09:46 PM
LOLOL! that is soooo cute!

It reminded me of Sheba and Penny.
Penny (15 pound Norfolk Terrier, who has sinced passed away) use to terrorized/boss Sheba around.

Poor Max

Uabassoon
07-03-2004, 10:06 PM
LOL those small dogs can be scary :)

Twisterdog
07-04-2004, 01:13 AM
Hey, chihuahuas are nothing to mess with. My 4 pound ex-foster chihuahua, Remington, used to make my 65 pound Siberian roll over on his back and pee on himself.

stacwase
07-04-2004, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by Twisterdog
Hey, chihuahuas are nothing to mess with. My 4 pound ex-foster chihuahua, Remington, used to make my 65 pound Siberian roll over on his back and pee on himself.

:eek: What have we gotten ourselves into?

christrev
07-04-2004, 08:22 AM
AAAwwwww poor Max, those liitle terrors ggrrr yet It does sound sssooooo funny.

I always think that little dogs & big dogs are born into the wrong bodies!!!!

Sasha, a GSD sized dog is bossed around by our slip of a 6mth old kitten, who just for the hell of it pounces on her when she is trying to sleep!!!!!!!!!!

chris (give Max a cuddle from me)

RobiLee
07-04-2004, 10:37 AM
This is too funny! LOL...I can just see it all happening! Great story.

Robin :)