PDA

View Full Version : Ok Guys...the kitty site is UP and RUNNING!

zippy-kat
08-25-2001, 01:38 AM
Here you go!

Peaceful Purrs (http://www.geocities.com/peaceful_purrs)

Don't freak if you don't see your kitties up there! I ONLY included the pics of the ppl who told me it was OK to post the pics! If you'd like your babies included, be sure to let me know!

Also, please be aware that not all the links are up and running yet!

[ August 25, 2001: Message edited by: zippy-kat ]

Wanted to add one more thing, make sure your speakkers are on for the first page! =^..^=

[ August 25, 2001: Message edited by: zippy-kat ]

gini
08-25-2001, 10:54 AM
Zippy-Kat your site is fantastic. I just love the purring sounds and the boxes and bags. You are doing a great job. I also loved the rabbit poem. Now we know why God may not answer our prayers immediately - He is busy cleaning the rabbit cages.

[ August 25, 2001: Message edited by: gini ]

zippy-kat
08-25-2001, 02:42 PM
(re: unanswered prayers) LOL hadn't even thought of that! lol :D

wolflady
09-03-2001, 05:09 PM
Wow, Zippy, what a great job!!! I just got back from vacation and checked into Pet Talk today and saw the site!! It looks great!! **hugs***
Karen

Pam
09-03-2001, 08:58 PM
Wonderful job zippy-kat! Thank you so much for the hard work that you are putting into this. It looks great!

zippy-kat
09-03-2001, 11:02 PM
Thanks guys!

We need more pics!!
(I'm also working on a few other ideas for the site...let ya know if and when they happen! lol ;) )

The last update was 9/2--I added a Food for Thought page--listing a few site AGAINST animal abuse.

Take a look!
Food for Thought: Animal Abuse (http://www.geocities.com/peaceful_purrs/Abuse.html)

TheAntiPam
09-04-2001, 01:01 AM
You're doing a wonderful job, Zippy-kat! Thank you for all the time and effort on behalf of our kitties! (and buns and pups and....us!)

My kitties want to be stars too, so I've got to crank up my camera! Then look out World, the bestest kitties in the Universe will finally be on display! ;)

Cougie Wechsler
09-04-2001, 09:44 AM
This is a great site!!! I love it and will be a regular visitor. As soon as I figure out how to use a digital camera and/or scanner, I will send picture of my boys! Thanks for all your hard work and the site looks really great! Thanks for making New Mexico proud (even though you are an Aggie!!! LOL).

zippy-kat
09-04-2001, 03:10 PM
Ohhhhh Cougie....that was low! :D :D :D *Ahem,* didn't someone in Albq want pics of their kitties up?! lol

Hey Cougie~ Will you be attending the National Arabian Horse Show?! A couple of other PetTalkers and I are going!

And yes!!! We need more pics!! I can't wait for 'em to get here!! Yay!!

Cougie Wechsler
09-04-2001, 10:19 PM
Hey Zippy-kat, the boys want their picture up so they are demanding that I apologize for the Aggie remark!! I am sorry lol!!! :D :D :D

No but seriously, you and us cat lovers are proud of your site! And yes, pics on the way soon.

I think I am out of town for the Arabian Horse show but I am soooooo glad we got it back. It was tough when it was gone. I am sure you will have a wonderful time!!!

zippy-kat
09-04-2001, 10:41 PM
Thanks for the compliment!!

*cough* *cough* Even if it was from a Lobo! :D (You can't say ya didn't see it comin'...lol ;) )