PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye Tiramisu

plehtila
07-03-2004, 01:59 AM
Goodbye friend, we miss you. You gave us four years of joy and we hope you enjoyed our company too. Today was the painful day we wished would not come. But nothing could stop your cancer and we didn't want to put you through another painful surgery. As difficult it was to see you go, at least you won't have to suffer the pain anymore. Rest in peace at Bubbling Well. We will visit you there.

Love,

Paula, Joe and Ceymosabi

catlady1945
07-03-2004, 07:58 AM
Sorry to hear of your beloved pet's passing.

Karen
07-03-2004, 08:33 AM
Oh, rest in peace sweet Tiramisu. Cancer is a terrible disease, and even more so when it strikes a beloved pet, who may not understand why she's feeling poorly. You'll be in our prayers.

jazzcat
07-03-2004, 10:04 AM
What a beautiful kitty! I am so sorry.

Rest in Peace beautiful Tiramisu. Play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.

kuhio98
07-03-2004, 10:56 AM
What a beautiful kitty! What a wonderful name.
I'm so sorry for your loss.

Poem For Cats

And God asked the feline spirit
Are you ready to come home?
Oh, yes, quite so, replied the precious soul
And, as a cat, you know I am most able
To decide anything for myself.
Are you coming then? asked God.
Soon, replied the whiskered angel
But I must come slowly
For my human friends are troubled
For you see, they need me, quite certainly.

But don't they understand? asked God
That you'll never leave them?
That your souls are intertwined. For all eternity?
That nothing is created or destroyed?
It just is....forever and ever and ever.

Eventually they will understand,
Replied the glorious cat
For I will whisper into their hearts
That I am always with them
I just am....forever and ever and ever.

Author Unknown

slick
07-03-2004, 11:35 AM
Paula, I'm so sorry that your first post has to be so sad. Sounds like Tiramisu had a good home for 4 years. Take comfort in knowing that Tiramisu watches over you and is purring with happiness.

kimlovescats
07-03-2004, 12:38 PM
What a beautiful girl Tiramisu was. I am so sorry that your first post on PT was in the Memorial section. :( God bless you and lighten the burden of your heavy heart!

catmandu
07-04-2004, 11:37 AM
Tiramisu,youwill be missed,and you must have been a Good Cat,to be missed so! The Found cat Angels,are waiting foryou, to show you Cat Heaven, and show you,where your Meowmie,will come,years from now! You are an Angel Cat , now,and that means nothing,biut Fun, and More Fun!

rosethecopycat
07-04-2004, 11:27 PM
Tiramisu, you found the most important thing on this earth: love.

Godspeed to the bridge, sweet one.

Family, I hope you return to this place of comfort and understanding.

We are all out here, willing to listen.

Bless you.

Rosethecopycat

plehtila
07-05-2004, 10:50 PM
Thank you for your kind thoughts. I'm sure Tiramisu is happy where she is now and you have all helped us to get through the worst days.

Thanks,

Tiramisu's family

Kirsten
07-06-2004, 05:27 AM
I'm so sorry you have lost your precious Tiramisu!!

R.I.P. little kitty!

Kirsten

ramanth
07-06-2004, 11:59 AM
So sorry for your loss. :(

RIP Tiramisu.

lynnestankard
07-06-2004, 12:23 PM
Paula {{{Hugs}}} across the miles - so sorry to hear of the death of Tiramisu. You did the kindest thing any Meowmie or Daddy can do for their sweet fur babies. Remember she's playing happily at the Rainbow Bridge - with all our RB furkids.

RIP dear Tiramisu xxx

Lynne

Cataholic
07-06-2004, 05:22 PM
Paula,
I am so sorry to welcome you under such sad circumstances. Thank you for being so humane, loving, and compassionate when it came to Tiramisu. I know she is missed, sorely. Know she is without pain, and waiting for you at RB.

Hugs,
Johanna

AmberLee
07-06-2004, 06:06 PM
So sorry to hear of your loss. I'm certain that Tiramisu knew and reveled in your love and it made her life immeasurably richer.

Frolic well at the Rainbow Bridge, sweet Tiramisu.

krazyaboutkatz
07-07-2004, 12:19 AM
Paula, I'm so sorry to hear about Tiramisu's passing.:( She sure was a beauty and you'll be able to see her again some day. RIP sweet Tiramisu and please say hi to my RB Pepper.

Equus217
07-07-2004, 04:36 PM
So sorry for your loss, rest assured you made the best and most loving decision possible. You will see Tiramisu again one day....just know she is frolicking cancer-free right now with all her new friends at the Rainbow Bridge.
R.I.P. sweet kitty.

felinefanatic
07-25-2004, 10:11 PM
Wow Tiramisu was a cool looking cat. I am sorry about your loss. I too just recently lost my kitty of 15 years "Skootch" They will live on in our hearts.:)

felinefanatic
07-26-2004, 12:26 AM
Wow Tiramisu was a cool looking cat. I am sorry about your loss. I too just recently lost my kitty of 15 years "Skootch" They will live on in our hearts.:)

Fallon
07-26-2004, 12:40 AM
I'm very sorry to hear that. I know how you feel... I miss all my kitties who have passed away. It must be very difficult to deal with something as this. *hugs*