PDA

View Full Version : Car Pool Anybody ?

PayItForward
07-02-2004, 07:44 PM
On the way to work this morning, I was driving via narrow country lanes with no kerbs or housing nearby.

In the middle of the road sat Bob, a beautiful black & white kitty who was sat meowing in the middle of this country lane.

So being a sad person I stopped and picked up Bob and popped him into my car. He ran straight to the parcel shelf and started rolling about ;)

I stopped as soon as I could and rang Bob’s owners, which was quite difficult, as Bob wanted lots of cuddles at the same time as I was trying to read his collar tag.

As Bob was miles away from home we decide to meet at my work, so I took a strange cat to work. Image the looks I got !!! I am known as a mad cat lady but no one takes a cat to work.

So we entertained Bob until his lovely male owner turned up.

He shook his head in a resigned way and said, we love him and he just keeps getting lost, once Bob starts wandering he keeps going.

I think he was a good owner and Bob certainly is a loving cat. Though they shouldn’t let him wander if he gets lost so easily.

Karen
07-02-2004, 07:56 PM
Heee heee! Bob new the right car to appear in front of, didn't he? Good thing he had id on his collar, though with his wandering propensities, it's no wonder!

Laura's Babies
07-02-2004, 08:47 PM
Bob is an LONG wanderer, huh? Lucky it was YOU who saw him in the road and not someone who would have tried to run over Bob for fun.. To many cruel people in this world to let a cat wander!

kimlovescats
07-02-2004, 08:56 PM
BOB.... stay home, kitty!!!;)

jazzcat
07-02-2004, 11:07 PM
Poor Bob the wanderer. Lucky you crossed his path.

I hope his owner decided that Bob's had enough big adventures and keeps him inside.

catmandu
07-03-2004, 09:18 AM
Thank You,for getting Bob, of the raod, and caring enough to see him, reunited with his Guardian!

lynnestankard
07-08-2004, 05:00 AM
Eeeeee Bob you daft ha'porth!!

Stop the wandering, next time you might not be so lucky.:eek:

Great work there PIF - I can imagine the faces at work when you rolled up with a strange cat for company - was it - 'Oh it's her again!' :D :D

Lynne

Lillycat
07-08-2004, 05:16 AM
sooo glad bob got home. wish he would stay there and be safe.

catlover4ever
07-08-2004, 07:47 AM
Bob sure did know the right car to stand in front of. I once took a cat into my office when my boss was gone for the day....I got :eek: :eek: :eek: looks from everyone.

leslie flenner
07-13-2004, 09:23 PM
How are you? I can't pm you anymore and your not posting, can you email me and let me know how you are?