PDA

View Full Version : Yay

MariaM
07-02-2004, 07:00 PM
I am gonna go see the Prisoner of Azkaban!

I AM SO EXCITED I AM SO EXCITED

I have to get ready, but I am so excited I felt I had to tell somebody!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

slick
07-02-2004, 07:17 PM
I must be old and confooozzzzled?? What is it? A rock band? A movie?:confused: :confused:

Amber
07-02-2004, 07:26 PM
I think its a Harry Potter movie

ComedyDevil
07-02-2004, 07:39 PM
Yeah, its the new Harry Potter movie. I've seen it - my friend took his kid to see it so I got to go along.

Little tip: Its a good movie, but dont compare it to the book or you'll probably be disappointed, cos it misses a lot of the book stuff out. But overall its pretty good.

MariaM
07-03-2004, 12:25 AM
:D

The the the spiders, the spiders want me to tap dance...but I don't WANT to tap dance!

Then tell the spiders you don't want to tap dance Ron.

Oh...okaay...

*kerplunk* and he falls back to sleep:)

bluekat
07-03-2004, 09:56 AM
I LOVE that movie!:D Hehe, I've seen it two times already...and I wanna see it again!

lynnestankard
07-03-2004, 11:02 AM
ENJOY IT!!!

I thought it was wonderful - a bit 'darker' than the other two - but I thought it was very true to the book.

Lynne

MariaM
07-03-2004, 11:42 AM
I know what you mean bluekat! My parents just don't understand at all! They are like...so now that you went to the movie, we don't have to get the DVD. And I just got really mad because they are ALWAYS Like this! They don't understand:rolleyes: They don't even try to understand, and thats what makes me mad! It's the same with Lord of the Rings...

But it was a great movie! They missed some thing, true, but you couldn't really expect everything to be there. They changed some things, which I was a little bit disappointed in, but that's ok. I sort of though, if you hadn't read the book, you wouldn't 'catch' alot of the things going on.

Yeah, it was 'darker' and that's why I liked it better. It wasn't as 'childish' as the first two, but those are good too.:p