PDA

View Full Version : Pet Talkers website got an update

Kirsten
07-02-2004, 03:20 PM
DJFyrewolf36 has been added to the Pet Talkers (http://pettalkers.de.vu/) -website!

If anyone else would like to have his picture on that site, please email me! :) New photos are always welcome! :)

Kirsten

DJFyrewolf36
07-02-2004, 03:27 PM
Hey, Thank you :D :D :D

Amber
07-02-2004, 03:30 PM
Im gonna PM you a new picture of me. Because I look nothing like that now.

The site looks great!

Kirsten
07-02-2004, 03:32 PM
@DJFyrewolf36: You're welcome! :)

@Amber: Okay, no problem! :)

Kirsten

Kfamr
07-02-2004, 07:21 PM
You can take "ChiRen" off of there. I don't believe she'll ever be coming back, hopefully.

(Just incase I sound like a big meanie, The reason is she faked adopting a dog and used some dog rescue's pictures saying they were her dog)

G.P.girl
07-02-2004, 08:37 PM
i'll probably send you a picture, i have to find a good one first though

trayi52
07-02-2004, 08:44 PM
Kay, you should put your picture there, you know that one I liked so well of you, and you had it in one of your sigs. I loved that picture, and you are a beautiful girl!

Willie:)

teenster3
07-02-2004, 11:23 PM
Kfamr....
I can't believe people really do that here! Although I shouldn't be surprised, people do really weird things all the time. In case anyone is wondering....I am a real person, I just haven't figured out how to put my pictures of my dogs & myself on yet. My hubby was supposed to help me with that tonight but, forgot some sort of cord that he's supposed to have. I'll make sure to get pictures as soon as possible!!!!!:)>>I'm VERY computer iliterate!
Tina

Kirsten
07-03-2004, 04:54 AM
Kfamr, it's hard to believe somebody is doing such a thing! :( That person must have been totally greedy for attention.
I have missed the entire thing, but what made me wonder about her was that she was the only one here who had a photo of only herself in her sig, but not one animal included. I remember that I thought that was pretty selfish...

To anyone else: You can email photos to [email protected] or pm them to me, or just post them here in this thread! :)

Kirsten

KYS
07-03-2004, 08:51 AM
That is a great idea.
Thank you. : )

Kirsten
07-03-2004, 01:42 PM
You're very welcome! :)

BTW, more pictures would be very appreciated! :)

Kirsten

krazyaboutkatz
07-03-2004, 08:42 PM
Kirsten, if I have a better picture taken of me then I'll send it to you. I really don't like any of my current pictures. I'm going to the LA Pet Talk Barbeque later this month so I may have a better picture of myself.:)

Kfamr
07-03-2004, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by trayi52
Kay, you should put your picture there, you know that one I liked so well of you, and you had it in one of your sigs. I loved that picture, and you are a beautiful girl!

Willie:)

I would but I like being able to take down or put up my picture whenever I feel like it. :p Not saying Kristen wouldn't allow me to do so, but I mean at the exact moment I want it off, it comes off. :p

luckies4me
07-03-2004, 09:40 PM
I just got my hair done so tomorrow after I style it and stuff I'll definitely send you a pic. Hopefully I can get a cute one of my and Freckles together! :D I should get some new pics of her up. :o

Kirsten
07-04-2004, 10:47 AM
Kfamr, I always try to be as fast as possible, but sometimes the time difference is working against me! ;)

krazyaboutkatz, no problem to replace your old photos when you've got one you like better (even though I like the old ones also :)) BTW, you're all so lucky that you can have PT meetings! I'm living so far away from everyone! *sigh*

luckies4me, I'm looking forward to your pics! :)

Kirsten