PDA

View Full Version : 2 MAJOR Tongue Videos!

MariaM
07-02-2004, 01:26 PM
MAJOR tongue video #1

MariaM
07-02-2004, 01:31 PM

Jadapit
07-02-2004, 01:38 PM
OMG That was soooo cute!! What are you feeding him in that?
I just love your dog! He looks like such a kind and gentle soul!
How old is he? He is such a sweetie!!:D

MariaM
07-02-2004, 01:40 PM
Peanut Butter :) Thank you very much!

We don't know exactly how old he is, because he and 5 other puppies, along with the father, were dumped on the side of the road. We think he's pretty close to 5 months. Edit: I mean, around 5 months, a bit more probably.

Jadapit
07-02-2004, 01:44 PM
Ahhhh people that dump dogs like that cant have a heart.
:mad: Did you find homes for the father and the rest of the puppies? T

MariaM
07-02-2004, 02:02 PM
Actually, they weren't dropped by our house. We live in a very small town with around 380 people. So...we always go to Yorkton for church, groceries, school, machinery parts and stuff. Well, they were dropped off on a road a few miles out from Yorkton and a farm near there took them in. The dad went to the SPCA right away. We took one puppy, they kept 2, and I believe the rest went to the SPCA.

I'll show you a picture of the puppies, but its kind of big.

Jadapit
07-02-2004, 02:16 PM
They are all sooooo cute!! The black one is so black that you can hardly see it! They are really nice looking pups. It looks like Major is going to be a big boy when hes all grown up! One of my neighbors have a black lab and he is huge. Hes a really sweet dog.

heinz57_79
07-02-2004, 02:24 PM
Check out that tongue action! LoL He'd make a great dishwasher! :D Major is such a cutie... We should have a play date with him, Jasper, Arthur, Roxxy and Felony... hehehe Can you imagine?? :rolleyes: :)

MariaM
07-02-2004, 02:27 PM
Thanks for replying! He licked the peanut butter spoon clean!

About that playdate...I don't think I even want to imagine:D :D

Dot
07-02-2004, 02:36 PM
Really cute, Maria!

heinz57_79
07-02-2004, 02:38 PM
That peanut butter spoon thingy you're feeding him with looks kinda cool... I may need to see if I can find one... I usually just put peanut butter in a kong, then freeze the whole thing. Provides at least an HOUR of entertainment! (and relative peace and quiet for me hehe)

I think the playdate would be awesome! LoL We'd ALL be exhausted after it, but it would be so much fun. :)

stacwase
07-02-2004, 03:24 PM
Wow - it looks like Major could get like 1000 licks out of one tablespoon of peanut butter! hehe

tatsxxx11
07-02-2004, 03:36 PM
Oh Major:D:D:D You need a face on the receiving end of those precious air kisses!!!:) You sure do get a lot of bang out of one lick of PB!:D You're such a cutie, Major! Your rescue story was so sweet!!! What precious little puppies! I'm so glad you found such a great home Major!:)

MariaM
07-02-2004, 04:12 PM
That peanut butter spoon thingy you're feeding him with looks kinda cool... I may need to see if I can find one...

Actually, what I mean was the spoon I used for the peanut butter. But he also licked the toy clean as well! It's actually a Kong type thing, only the cheaper one. I didn't have enough money so I just bought the Hartz brand. It's basically the same thing though. That freezing thing sounds like a good idea though, I'll have to try that!

And yes, we would be EXHAUSTED lol :D

He has done this once before, but it was a while ago. I caught him doing it this time so I grabbed the camera :)

BCBlondie
07-02-2004, 04:35 PM
Aww!!!!!!!!!!!! Great videos!!!:D Major is such a cutie!! LOL he just keeps licking nonstop :p .

When I feed Sesh peanut butter, he just slurps it all up :eek: I've never seen a dog that eats peanut butter as fast as he does and doesn't sit there constantly licking!:p

Holly's mom
07-02-2004, 04:40 PM
Major is so cute!! When I saw the first video, I was wondering if it was peanut butter!! Holly will do that with peanut butter too, I wonder if their tongue gets tired. :)

dukedogsmom
07-02-2004, 05:15 PM
That was hilarious! I laughed so much I coughed. Haven't gotten rid of that nasty cough from the cold. He is just too cute for words.

MariaM
07-03-2004, 04:02 PM
Thanks everybvody!

Sesh must really like it!:)

And yes, I think their tongues MUST get tired!!!

Sorry about the cold Val! I wasn't intending to make it worse!

KYS
07-03-2004, 09:50 PM
posted by MariaM :Peanut Butter :) Thank you very much!

I was just going to ask if he was eating peanut butter. lol
Very cute..