PDA

View Full Version : land mines, orange legs and clean shorts.

RICHARD
07-02-2004, 12:13 PM
I really don't like any kind of tanning creams.
They make your legs turn orange.

There are other leg tanning products on the market that give you a decent tan......I think.

----------------------------------------
Land mines are an evil way of waging war.
Before Princess Di passed she lent her name to an organization dedicated to getting rid of all land mines across the world.

Except at my house.

I got home yesterday, gave Edward some preliminary scritches and went to change into some shorts...
I pulled on a clean pair, felt something cold and creamy on my legs, I thought, "I am 'losing control' of myself"..

I looked down and saw an orange/yellow smear running up the inside of my thigh....For pete's sake-either I am sick or dying.

BUT, if I could get a tan that color my legs would not look that white. Hmmmmmm......

I pulled off the shorts and saw a mess smeared down one leg...

What did I eat that was orange???

I looked at my nice white socks and saw that I had stepped into an unseen land mine that Ed left for me next to the bed. The artificial coloring of the
dry cat food tranferred nicely to the pasty winter toned skin on my thighs..

I immediately thought about finding out about exactly what artificial colors they use in Chef's Blend and formulating my own brand of sun tan oil!! But, I think that cat puke would start to smell when it gets old or hot.

My second thought was to enlist cat vomit as a viable way to mine an area..... Have cats toss their cookies around the area you want to protect...

It's biodegradable and will protect any area for a few days.

The only problem is getting a cat to throw up on command.:rolleyes:

-----------------------

p.s. Thanks to all of you that have suggested Ed get a playmate.......that way I could "tan" both my legs at once.:eek: :confused: :rolleyes: :p :mad:

Aspen and Misty
07-02-2004, 12:46 PM
O Richard! Poor you! LOL. I couldn't help but laugh!! if you acctually wanted the cats to through up you know they wouldn't!

Ash :)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-02-2004, 01:20 PM
Took me awhile to figure out what you were talking about, but then I got it - EEEWWWWWWWW!!!

How could you unknowingly step in a cat land mine, didn't it squish between your toes - EEEWWWWWW!!!

:D :D

RedHedd
07-02-2004, 01:35 PM
Richard, I feel your pain. Mishi left a few land mines himself yesterday .... for me to step into when I came home from the office VERY late and too pooped myself to notice the poop until it was too late. :rolleyes: :mad: Dang! I HATE it when that happens! :D

catcrazylady
07-02-2004, 01:55 PM
YUK!!! Eddie I believe that land mine got more attention than even you expected!!!
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWE GROOOOOOOOOOOSS!!:eek: :eek: http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/eek.gif

I'LL KEEP MY VERY WHITE LEGS THANK YOU!

lynnestankard
07-02-2004, 03:14 PM
EEEEWWWWWWW!!

Lynne

DJFyrewolf36
07-02-2004, 03:18 PM
Remus left a land mine in front of the toilet...

I didn't find it though...

My roomate did, late at night, half asleep...

I WARNED him that with cats comes the potential to be bombarded with chemical warfare...

I know I shouldn't laugh but it was funny.

Hey Richard, this is just Eds way of saying he LOVES you!!!

Laura's Babies
07-02-2004, 03:20 PM
Richard, you are PRICELESS!

kimlovescats
07-02-2004, 04:19 PM
YUCKY POOOOOO!!!!

*snicker, snicker* :D

rg_girlca
07-02-2004, 06:25 PM
RICHARD, you do have a way of telling a story. When I realized what you were talking about, it was like, EWWWWWWW, GROSS, GAG ME WITH A SPOON.

I think ONLY you can take something gross and make something positive out of it....Tanning oil. Man, you crack me up.:D

slick
07-02-2004, 06:50 PM
:D :D :D ROFLMAO!!!!!

As Debbie says, wouldn't you feel the squish????:confused:

catmandu
07-03-2004, 09:28 AM
Richard,I have a Lot Of Siamese Cat recycled Cat Food, although it is Nutro, not Cat Chow! Brownish, in Color!