PDA

View Full Version : Venting about work!

CountryWolf07
07-02-2004, 11:34 AM
Apparently.. my supervisor(s) didn't listen to me.. AGAIN.. I was supposed to work today.. When I asked my supervisor if I could work today.. (that was a couple days ago) and he said yes.. and put me on the list.. and then guess what? I wasn't on it when I came in.. and I walked to ask about it.. and they told me too many people.. erh!! I am GONNA quit real soon if this keeps up. Sadly, my own mom is bugging me BIG TIME about my job and it's pretty much pi$$ing me off every day when it's mentioned! *sigh* Why can't God bless me something, like a million dollars?!?! LOL. I sure would love that, and pay back my parents on what I owe them.

I guess I am going there again around 3:30 because my manager will be there so I want to talk to him about it. I really need money and I am gonna have to find some things to sell on Ebay.. this is just depressing. Oh well.

MariaM
07-02-2004, 11:59 AM
Sorry to here about that! Doesn't sound like too much fun. But you'll get throug it, don't worry!

NoahsMommy
07-02-2004, 12:13 PM
Can you apply elsewhere? If they wont give you enough hours, you should start looking...sometimes that's enough to make your current employer do something.

CountryWolf07
07-02-2004, 12:19 PM
I've been looking - - it's pretty hard to find a job around here now. . .