PDA

View Full Version : Thor & Belle

Mandy-Lee
07-02-2004, 09:21 AM
Here is a Picture of Big Brother,THOR and his little Sista, BELLE

Thor has taken care of his sister ever since she came into our lives back in July of last year. She is a year old now, but is still as small as she was at 6 months old. You hardly know it when she walks on top of you. She enjoys jumping on your back if you are caught bending over...like when running the water at the bathroom sink or shower :)
She squirms under Thor's chin when she wants lovins' from him. He'll clean her till she wants no more; and she lets him know when enough is enough. They are so cute together! They both enjoy tearing around the house after each other. You'll hear them bang into walls and Thor is a squawker when his little sister beats him up. It's quite commical :p

Sara luvs her Tinky
07-02-2004, 09:22 AM
AWWWWWWWWWW

They're both soooo cute!!! They look so cuddly!:D

catcrazylady
07-02-2004, 09:34 AM
That picture is a heart melter!!! What cutie pies! We need more pictures of those two! PLEEEEEEEASE!:D :D http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

sirrahbed
07-02-2004, 09:55 AM
awwweee! Those are two sweety-pies you have there!!:D

jazzcat
07-02-2004, 10:15 AM
Very cute!!!!

lizzielou742
07-02-2004, 11:34 AM
Oh, Belle is too cute for words!! I am so happy for you! :D

More pics, more pics!! (whine) ;)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-02-2004, 11:51 AM
Wow, she is a tiny thing, isn't she? :eek: :D

They are adorable together and it sounds like they love each other very much. Awww.....:D

Mandy-Lee
07-02-2004, 11:56 AM
I am unable to post more pictures at this time...I'm at work. I had my husband send the other pic from home, but he hasn't sent me more. I will get more on ASAP. Don't worry...I love showing them off..such a proud Mom! :) I have a sweet picture of Belle ---the first picture taken of her....I will get it posted shortly...Hang in there ;)