PDA

View Full Version : I love this site

JPalumbo
07-02-2004, 08:21 AM
I just want to say hello and introduce myself to you all.... I found this site through a colleague at work.
I am mommy to 4 little fellas who I adore!! Mozart, Dewi, Dusty and Sebastian. Mozart is my Alpha-cat and I found him in a snow storm shortly after my mother died about 6 years ago...he was a very needed companion. He is not an overly mushy cat, but whenever I am sad or crying Mozart comes over and sits with me; he is amazing!
Dewi is my 2nd cat.....thanks to the help of wonderful people on this site I have determined that he has Cerebellar Hypoplasia. We called him Dewi (DWI) because he cannot walk a striaght line. He is an aggressive little guy and beats up on his brothers but he is still very sweet when he wants to be and makes me laugh several times a day.
Dusty was a stray that was posioned by some crazy lady who hated cats! His female partner and their newborn babies were also poisoned. The babies did not survive, but we were able to save and find a good home for the female and I kept Dusty. He is very scared of everyone and everything exept me....he sleeps right beside me in my arms all night long...it is where he feels the safest, I guess, and although it is sometime uncomfortable, I do not mind! (my husband does though...ha ha ha)
And finally I have Sebastian.... he is my "dude" cat..... he has a heart problem and asthma, both of which we have under control, but he is the most precious loving cat I have!! He is very laid back and is the only one that sits on my lap as soon as I sit down...EVERY time! He is part Siamese so he has the most beautiful blue eyes and Siamese markings/colors on his head,but the rest of his body is predominately pure white.....
So there is my family....thank you for welcoming me into this wonderful site and helping me with my medical question with Dewi.... Hope to be able to return the favor someday!!
Joanna

JPalumbo
07-02-2004, 08:24 AM
Here is a picture of my Sebastian/.
The picture attached to the post above is Mozart (on top) and Dewi (below)

Barbara
07-02-2004, 08:28 AM
Hi Joanna, welcome to Pet Talk. What wonderful and touching stories your furkids have:)

I have two boys, Tigris and Filou. Both are 9 years old:)

catmandu
07-02-2004, 08:38 AM
All The found Cats,14 of Us , and The % Stary ats,that visit Welcome You, and your 4 Companions, to PetTalk! And Sebastien, is a Looker!

Sara luvs her Tinky
07-02-2004, 08:39 AM
WELCOME TO PET TALK!!!

What wonderful rescue stories you and your kitties have!!!

I have two kitties..

Tinky my little girl.. . and Jupiter my goofy boy!:)

catcrazylady
07-02-2004, 08:52 AM
WELCOME TO PT!!! You have some beautiful babies there!! You sound like a kitty angel. You have several special needs cats and it takes a special person to care for them. The babies sound wonderful and so do you!!! Lots more pictures would be welcome and stories too.
We are glad to have you aboard and you better plan on sticking around for awhile because this place is addicting!

If you have been cruising through PT then you know I have ten adorable furballs and only one of them is a special needs kitty which is Magoo. All my brats are in my siggy below.

Thanks for introducing your babies.:) :) http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/smile.gif

jazzcat
07-02-2004, 10:39 AM
Hi and Welcome to PT. I saw your post in Cat Health and was hoping you would come introduce yourself and your furbabies. They sound like very special kitties and I see from the pictures they are beautiful. I'd love to see Dusty too.

I have three cats and a dog as you can see in my signature below.

I look forward to seeing and hearing more about your furbabies.

Karen
07-02-2004, 10:42 AM
Welcome again to Pet Talk! You, with your rescued kitties, sound like you'll fit in just fine here! I don't have a cat, but I do have a bunny, Miss Hoppy, that's her in my avatar!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-02-2004, 12:03 PM
Welcome to PT! What a wonderful meowmie you are to take care of those special needs kitties.

Hope to see lots more pics and hear lots more stories about all their silly antics! :D