PDA

View Full Version : (Simba & Nala *5 videos*)

Kfamr
07-02-2004, 08:04 AM
I took these just now.. They're all about 20+ minutes, so they may/may not take a while to load.

This first one is them telling me that they're hungry... I make them do this everytime before they eat. :p

Kfamr
07-02-2004, 08:05 AM
This is Simba saying " I Love You" ... He did it correctly once but added a long whine to it. :p

Kfamr
07-02-2004, 08:06 AM
Simba doing some tricks...

Kfamr
07-02-2004, 08:07 AM
And some more tricks..... ;)

Kfamr
07-02-2004, 08:08 AM
Last but not least... Nala doing a trick.

dukedogsmom
07-02-2004, 08:10 AM
I love the third one! He is just adorable. And, that first one, you'd think they hadn't eaten in weeks :p Nala looks so sad that you're making her wait so long for a treat. I want a new camera!!

Holly's mom
07-02-2004, 09:44 AM
Those are really good videos! How did you teach Simba to "Sit Pretty"? I would like to teach Holly to do that.

Your new camera is really nice! I would like to get a new one sometime. I like the one I have, I've only had it a year, but I always said it was my "starter" camera, since it is my first digital camera. I like the quality of the pictures it takes and the quality of how they print also, but I don't like the shutter speed and there is no way to adjust it. So I have missed some good action shots of Holly. I also would like to get one that takes videos.
Oh well, maybe that would be a good item to put on my Christmas wish list.:)

Kfamr
07-02-2004, 09:59 AM
Thanks you two. :)

I taught Simba "sit pretty" by helping him a bit at first.

First I'd put his paws up on my arm, while saying "sit pretty" or "pretty" and help him get his balance with that.... I did that for a while so he'd get used to balancing.
He'd start putting his paws up by himself when I stuck my arm out for him, so I'd quickly pull my arm away so he would balance on his own.

Warning though... arms get scratch quickly with a dog who's hyper for treats. :p

This is my third digital camera. :p

GoldenRetrLuver
07-02-2004, 10:02 AM
Awwww.. those were adorable! :)

Hehe.. I got to hear you in the videos. :p

Smart pups you have. My favorite was the third one as well.

chocolatepuppy
07-02-2004, 10:12 AM
Those are great Kay! When Simba was talking Lacey ran to the back door to see where this dog was! ha ha Mandy just came into the room with me to check it out! I think sometimes Lacey says no (that wouldn't be hard to believe coming from her) And I used to have a dog that said mama!

Jadapit
07-02-2004, 10:55 AM
Those were too cute!:D I loved them!! Jada was in here with me while I was looking at them and she stood up on the arm of the chair and got right up to the computer screen and she was tilting her head back and forth watching and listening to the dogs. My other dog Diamond went running outside thinking the dogs were out there. It was so funny.

Here is a pictre of Jada watching me when I was on the computer.
Its not the best picture in the world. I really need to get a digital camera!!

molucass
07-02-2004, 10:55 AM
These are sooooo cute!!!

I like the "I Love You" one the best.. :D

Simba has beautiful eyes, and Nala is such a pretty girl.

Thanks for sharing, Kay.:cool:

trayi52
07-02-2004, 11:25 AM
Kay, the videos are just wonderful! I loved watching Simba doing his tricks. You have so much patience! I got to hear your voice, you have a beautiful voice.

Wow, Nala is great with that trick, when you told her okay, I don't think she even let the treat hit the floor, she had it before it even got half way to the floor!

What a smart pair you have.

I am so glad you got you a new camera, I bet you are proud of it too, aren't you. It does really good with videos!

Thanks for sharing the great videos, I really enjoyed them and got my smile for the day!

Now, when do we get to see pictures? I want to see some pictures of the twosome!

Willie:)

MariaM
07-02-2004, 11:37 AM
Those were great videos! The sound makes alot better too! Simba and Nala are soooo smart! The second you said "Okay" Nala just gobbled the treat right up!

Major know's Double Shake which is kind of the same thing, but he uses my hands for support. Do you think I could teach him sit pretty? Or do you think he would lose his balance and fall backwards?

http://img47.photobucket.com/albums/v144/HuckleberryPup/PDR_1740.jpg

Amber
07-02-2004, 01:40 PM
Those were great!

I had Elvis on my lap when I was veiwing the "I love you" one with Simba. Elvis just looked at me, and started licking the speaker. :p haha!

stacwase
07-02-2004, 03:30 PM
Wow. I enjoyed those.

All my dogs were sleeping, and they got up and went crazy when they heard Simba. It was funny.

Nala is just so beautiful.

ComedyDevil
07-02-2004, 05:01 PM
Woah!

Ok, remind me not to watch videos of dogs while Squid is in the room. We were watching the "i love you" one, and Squid heard Simba whining and just went for the speaker. I mean really lunged at it. (the speaker is next to the monitor and he jumped from the floor) He managed to knock it off and pull two wires out the back of the comp. Idiot :o

Ah well. Great vids though! Nala looks so sad when youre making her wait for the treat. And Simba is so smart! I love the way one of his ears sticks up and one flops down. It reminds me of Squids "girlfriend" Paige who we were dogsitting for the other day. :p

Paige
http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v296/junoandtwister/IMG_0245.jpg

Anyway, great vids! :D

popcornbird
07-02-2004, 05:02 PM
OMG! They're so good at their tricks! I love the ones where you tell them to *stay*, and right when you say *ok*, they devour their treats immediately. Its like they were DYING to eat, and so impatiently waiting for the *ok*. Very well trained dogs. How cute! :D

Kfamr
07-02-2004, 09:07 PM
Thank you so much everyone. :D

Maria -- He may lose his balance since he's still a pup, and since Labby/Labby mixes are so clumsy anyways.... It may be good if you work on his balancing, and hold him up.