PDA

View Full Version : He's going BALD!!!

Twink
07-02-2004, 07:05 AM
No, not Rizzo or Barliman. And not my husband, either! ;) I mean Sauxus, Rizzo’s stuffed seal buddy/baby/prey/”girlfriend”/whatever. Look at the poor thing! He has a big old bald spot behind his front flipper. Must be Rizzo’s favorite place to chomp down on to carry him. *sigh* He used to be such a pretty seal. ;)

http://img43.photobucket.com/albums/v131/jrhillge/Sauxus.jpg

http://img43.photobucket.com/albums/v131/jrhillge/sauxusbald.jpg

:D

catcrazylady
07-02-2004, 07:15 AM
Ok Twink, as cute as this is where the heck are Barli and Rizzo???

You are going to be in big trouble for showing only the adorable seal!!!

WHERE ARE THE BOYS!!!!

Twink
07-02-2004, 07:29 AM
Originally posted by catcrazylady
Ok Twink, as cute as this is where the heck are Barli and Rizzo???

You are going to be in big trouble for showing only the adorable seal!!!

WHERE ARE THE BOYS!!!!

But . . . but . . . but, it’s EASY to make Sauxus sit in the sunlight for a picture! ;) This afternoon, I promise. If nothing else, I can post a series of pictures entitled “Assault on the Keep of Barliman.” But the boys aren’t exactly posing in those!

Anyway, two can play this game. I want Pervy and Pete! Pervy and Pete! Pervy and Pete! :D ;)

catcrazylady
07-02-2004, 07:39 AM
That's BRIBERY!!! OMG your turning into as big a brat as Sirrahbed!

Ok, I'll oblige as long as you uphold your end of the bribery!!!

What on earth is happening to PT people??!!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/wink.gif

catnapper
07-02-2004, 08:08 AM
LOL!!! WE asked for pictures... we got pictures. :D :D

Ummm... Twink, I think we were hoping (some were begging) for some photos of those two gorgeous *feline* fuzzies of yours! (Just had to clarify!:D )

Barbara
07-02-2004, 08:31 AM
And of course Sauxus is beautiful! You know that the most beloved plush pets are the ones with the bald spot:)

And now I agree to everybody: Barli and Rizzo! Barli and Rizzo! Pete and Pervy! Pete and Pervy!

catmandu
07-02-2004, 08:36 AM
Its too bad,that there is No Hair Club,for Toy Seals!

Twink
07-02-2004, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by catnapper
LOL!!! WE asked for pictures... we got pictures. :D :D

Ummm... Twink, I think we were hoping (some were begging) for some photos of those two gorgeous *feline* fuzzies of yours! (Just had to clarify!:D )

Picky, picky. ;)

Gary - *giggle* 'sok, I'll just give him a nice combover. :D

sirrahbed
07-02-2004, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by catcrazylady
That's BRIBERY!!! OMG your turning into as big a brat as Sirrahbed!

Wha.. why... You... Hey... I resemble that remark:p

Sorry about Sauxus - bit I agree that the best loved plush toys are always going slightly bald:)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-02-2004, 12:10 PM
Poor Sauxus, but I have to say that I guess he has to take it as a compliment. If Rizzo didn't love him, he would sit in some old stuffy toy box and never see the light of day. So a little baldness is not such a bad thing. ;) :D

Now, Rizzo, Barliman, Pete, Pervy. Rizzo, Barliman, Pete, Pervy. Rizzo, Barliman, Pete, Pervey. Rizzo....(you get the idea). ;) :D

RedHedd
07-02-2004, 02:06 PM
LOL! Mishi's teddy bear (formerly MY teddy bear, Muffy) is almost completely bald all over! She's had a LOT of kitty lovin' over the years. She was RB Goldie's bear (also formerly MINE) and I just couldn't throw her away after Goldie died. When Mishi started "muffing" on her (what we call kneading or making bread; "muffing" came from Goldie kneading Muffy) I fer-shur was not going to toss the bear out. Muffy is very well loved as is Sauxus and now we have the pictorial evidence. Of course, we also NEED pics of Barliman and Rizzo.

lynnestankard
07-02-2004, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by Twink
. Look at the poor thing! He has a big old bald spot behind his front flipper. Must be Rizzo’s favorite place to chomp down on to carry him. *sigh* He used to be such a pretty seal. ;)

http://img43.photobucket.com/albums/v131/jrhillge/Sauxus.jpg

He's NOT bald - he's LOVED!!!:)

Lynne

kimlovescats
07-02-2004, 04:27 PM
What a devoted kitty toy, Saxxus it!!! :)