PDA

View Full Version : Teddy...who has a forever home..and must be 3-4 years old by now!

QueenScoopalot
07-01-2004, 11:19 PM
http://img42.photobucket.com/albums/v128/QueenScoopalot/scan0010.jpg This poor tiny guy had a broken leg that had to be pinned in place. He was all of 10 weeks old born at a local Department Of Public Works area, along with his 3 littermates. Teddy was such a social butterfly from day one, sweetest disposition. His lttermates were tough cookies but did socialize after lots of time. Sweet Teddy was a rescue that was well worth the huge vet bill for his surgery!!!!!! http://img42.photobucket.com/albums/v128/QueenScoopalot/scan0009.jpg Here's Teddy with his littermates! They all came from a really bad place, but were safely rescued and all found homes. :)

kimlovescats
07-01-2004, 11:25 PM
He is gorgeous! Sure would be nice to see what he looks like today!;)

trayi52
07-01-2004, 11:38 PM
Jan, it would be nice to see how he looks now! They should send you pictures of the guys you save, you deserve to know and to see your success stories.

Those are such sweet pictures!

Willie:)

QueenScoopalot
07-01-2004, 11:42 PM
I agree, I can only hope Teddy has a home that adores him as I did him. The shelter who adopted him out for me closed doors on a one months notice! It was a kill shelter, but a well run one...heeee, hee the workers snuck the sick kitties out the backdoor to me and others, and they'd come back fine and get homes! I would love to know where many of my most memorable kitty catches went, and are they adored? Miracle is one that's been bugging me!

catcrazylady
07-02-2004, 06:53 AM
What a cutie pie!!! No wonder he found a home! I'm sure he is adored because I can't imagine how anyone couldn't!

If you took pictures of all of your rescues I'm sure you could wallpaper your whole house by now!! You should be very proud of that.:) :) :) http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/smile.gif

catmandu
07-02-2004, 08:57 AM
I am lucky, in that I know where theStary Cats,that arerescued,have gone,but have has had no luck, in getting Photos, but will keep trying,but I know that they are in Good places, and doing well!

jazzcat
07-02-2004, 10:45 AM
Aww, what a cutie pie.

I bet he has a very special home, thanks to you.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-02-2004, 12:05 PM
You can tell he's a little social butterfly! All the rest are hiding in teh back of the cage and he's front and center. :D

What a special little boy! :D

leslie flenner
07-02-2004, 11:09 PM
is he the one we got from the barrels outside of dpw? before they closed up they're garage doors for good? Or from where? Sorry to ask- there are so many- a blur of fur whizzing through the lives of women who care...!!! And mostly yours cuz you're "lucky" enough to have space!!! Imagine if I still lived in Salem? I would still have....
Well, good job rescuing this broken creature and his litter mates!!! Someday, we should tell the story of Popsicle- under Cat Rescue i think...It would be a long story if we tell it right- same as the story in South Boston- the abandonded apt bldgs with cats boarded into the basements with 2 inch long cockroaches on the walls, cat skeletons on the floors, and us getting coated in fleas- literally. I shiver to rememeber the horror...

QueenScoopalot
07-03-2004, 02:34 PM
Yup....he's the one Leslie. And please don't refresh my memory about cockroach/fleaville! That had to have been the most disgusting place that we ever went into. Leaving 'puter to go vomit now...:eek:

Randi
07-03-2004, 03:17 PM
Teddy and his littermates look really cute. :) It must be so rewarding to know that they got loving homes.

Kudos to you for rescueing them and for getting Teddy's leg treated! He's hopefully jumping around playing! :)