PDA

View Full Version : I miss everyone!

RobiLee
07-01-2004, 10:46 PM
Hi all!

I have been having computer problems and now internet problems. GRRRR! I finally have a connection and while I'm able to be online I just wanted to let everyone know that I miss you all and miss hearing about everyones babies and what everyone has been up to. I've been trying all night to do some posting but haven't been able to stay online. I finally seem to have things working but it is late and I have to work in the morning so I just decided to write this and let you know I'm thinking about you all. Hopefully everything will still be working tomorrow and I can catch up on everything. I can't wait to see all the latest pics and catch up on all the news.

Katie and Tori are doing great and just as active and playful as ever!

Hugs to you all.....Robin :)

Kfamr
07-01-2004, 10:48 PM
The pups and I miss you too!!! I've been missing your daily, most of the time multiple novel PMs!

Did you get anything done today? :p

RobiLee
07-01-2004, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr
The pups and I miss you too!!! I've been missing your daily, most of the time multiple novel PMs!

Did you get anything done today? :p

I KNEW IT!!! You really do like my novels....lol ;)

I miss you and the pups too! Give those kids some hugs and kisses from me.

Did I get anything done? What would you be talking about? Hmmm.....maybe I did....hmmmm...YES, I did!!!....hehehe :p ;)

{{{BIG HUGS}}}.....Robin :D

I have got to get off of here. Tomorrow is going to be such a long day!!!!

dukedogsmom
07-01-2004, 11:06 PM
I've been wondering where you were and why you didn't post more. I can certainly sympathise with the computer problems. It's almost as bad as car trouble.

shais_mom
07-02-2004, 12:21 AM
we miss you too Robin!!
Glad your'e back!

MariaM
07-02-2004, 12:39 AM
Ohhh I just HATE computer problems!:mad:

Glad you're back!

captain
07-02-2004, 12:46 AM
We have missed you too!!

Hope you can fix everything, and are saving up your stories!!! :D

RobiLee
07-02-2004, 05:44 AM
Every thing seems to be working well this morning. I hope it is still that way when I get off work at 4 today. Alden doesn't get home til 7pm so I'm looking forward to coming home and haning out at pet talk and catching up with all of you! :D

I'm off to work now...hug to all.....Robin :)

countrycowgirl
07-02-2004, 06:54 AM
oh we missed you too!...glad your com. is working now

KYS
07-02-2004, 07:02 AM
I was wondering why you were so quiet.
Glad your PC is up and running ok.
I am a computer dummy and believe me
I can relate to the feeling of frustration when something
goes wrong.

Welcome back! :D

anna_66
07-02-2004, 07:08 AM
Glad to hear that it's running fine this morning. I hope it stays this way. Who else am I going to talk to when Mark's at work;)

Hope you day at work was good.