PDA

View Full Version : I TRULY am Noah's Mommy!!

NoahsMommy
08-20-2001, 02:57 PM
I just went to get my three rolls of film from my best friends college graduation and the end of our honeymoon....guess what I should find? TWO rolls of Noah!! We keep the camera in our living room and pull it out when he is doing something "so cute" and take a picture.... :D

I cant believe I have 48 pictures of my cat in a span of 2 months!! :)

Mila's Mommy
08-21-2001, 08:08 AM
I am with you!!

When my friends pull out pictures of their children, I havepictures of Mila. :)

I have taken SO many pictures of her, it is unbelievable. My husband is a bit jealous because I rarely take pictures of him. :D

Tell me about Noah.

Mila is a 2 year old female tuxedo cat and a real sweetheart.

Gio
08-21-2001, 09:43 AM
I tend to take to take a ton of pictures as well. I suppose I want to compensate for the lack of pictures I have of my previous cats. I was not into photography back then, I only have 1 picture of my first cat (but I was 5 when I got her so this time it doesn't count). Mind you, I tend to overdo not only with mine but with other people's cats, strays and everything else on 4 legs that moves :D

[ August 21, 2001: Message edited by: Gio ]

wolflady
08-21-2001, 11:58 AM
Do post some pics of Noah!!!! :D :D :D

NoahsMommy
08-21-2001, 01:11 PM
That is so cute! I'm glad I'm not the only one! I was looking through my pictures here at work and about 40% of them are of my friends animals! How funny is that??

Noah is 3 months old and is an orange and white tabby. He is so cute!! He is my first kitty and I am completely in love with him! (Even when he is bad!) :)

I will post a picture of him as soon as I can give some pictures scanned of him.

Have a great day! :D

Former User
08-22-2001, 02:13 AM
Meow, sounds familiar...we came to live with our humans 26th of July, and they have taken about 200 (!) pictures of us already!! Aren't they a bit silly? Or does it mean that they really love us and want to have lots of pics about us? We don't mind them taking pics though, we actually like it sometimes, because we know we are SO cute :D