PDA

View Full Version : Puppy

molucass
07-01-2004, 06:33 PM
My dad was at his friends house earlier and they found a very skinny little female puppy in their barn.

She appears to me to be a boxer/beagle mix. Her face is very boxerish, but she has really long ears.

They took a couple pictures with their polaroid camera and then scanned them to send them to me and then they made a few flyers to put up around where they live in case by chance someone is looking for her. So thats why the quality is so poor.

my dads friend has dog aggressive pit bulls, so we brought her here and are 'quarantining' her in the upstairs bathroom away from my other dogs until I can get some weight on her, and etc.... my mom isn't too happy about it, but she would have been killed out at those peoples house, because they live on a very busy road, they have the pitties (one which just had pups and is very moody),. and they have a big bull living in the barn she chose as her place of residence.

shes very sweet though, even though shes really scared, she wagged her tail and licked my hand... :)

I'll be finding a home for her after I get some weight on her and give her some shots and worm her.. Theres no way we can keep another dog, but my dad didn't want her to get killed either.

I put the picture as an attachment.

dappledoxie
07-01-2004, 07:23 PM
Awww, I hope they find her owners, if she has any. She is really cute, looks like a puppy that came into the clinic named Daisy.

Karen
07-01-2004, 07:31 PM
Oh that poor skinny-minnie girl! Love her up and fatten her up - so skinny, poor baby. Looks like she's been on her own too long. What a sweet face - thank you and your dad so much for rescuing her.

DogLover9501
07-01-2004, 07:44 PM
I agree, looks like shes been on her own for a while! Also I really don't see any boxer :confused:

Dogz
07-01-2004, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by DogLover9501
Also I really don't see any boxer :confused:

:o I was going to say the same thing. Maybe it's just the pictures. :confused:

Poor baby. I hope you find her owners. If you can't, I hope you can find her a new home!

molucass
07-01-2004, 08:21 PM
You can't really tell from her pics, but she has the same shaped muzzle, also, either her tail has been cut (short like a boxer) or she was born that way, and etc.

But, I could be wrong... Please give your opinions of what you think shes mixed with.:)

wolfie
07-01-2004, 08:23 PM
Oh, how cute!!! I hope she finds a great home. It's so nice of you to offer to foster her.

I think she looks part hound, or maybe pointer.

molucass
07-02-2004, 03:00 PM
I heard some weird noise in the middle of the night coming from the bathroom, so i went running down there and she was having a seizure....

She started having more seizures, and then she started coughing up blood, and then all of a sudden she just died in my lap..

She had like 5-6 seizures, and when we were about to bring her to the emergency vet, when she started coughing up the blood and died... :( :confused:

I don't know what happened, but it's sad to see her go before she got a chance at a real family and a home of her own...

I wish I could find the people that starved this poor puppy before they dumped her or she ran away. :mad:

Rest in Peace little girl. I'm sorry your life was so short. :(

BCBlondie
07-02-2004, 03:11 PM
Awww :( So sorry she died.. You tried your best to help her though. Poor girl...:(

It would be nice to see her former owners arrested or fined for animal cruelty. :mad:

tatsxxx11
07-02-2004, 06:02 PM
Oh no:( I'm so, so sorry. What a beautiful little girl she was. Thank you so much for trying to help her; you did all you could. Run healthy and happy at the Rainbow Bridge sweet puppy girl. How sad:(

MariaM
07-02-2004, 06:10 PM
:( :(

wolfie
07-04-2004, 08:37 PM
Oh, I'm so sorry. Poor little girl. :(

jazzcat
07-04-2004, 09:28 PM
OH NO!! I was just about to post that she's adorable and I hope you find her a good home.

Rest in Peace little puppy!!