PDA

View Full Version : Pouncer testing my repaired camera...

catnapper
07-01-2004, 06:01 PM
I got my camera back and of course I had to test it to make sure it works! Pouncer thoughtfully volunteered.

Pouncer wanted to look especially debonaire for this picture... and I have to agree that he looks especially handsome. He's looking so grown up anymore!
http://img25.photobucket.com/albums/v74/kimmel101/Cats/Pouncer_at_attention.jpg
Of course he was deeply concentrating on the feather teaser I was holding up for him! :D

He was also playing with a fuzz ball and one shot showed how well his boo-boo nail is healing. The vet wasn't sure if he'd ever have a normal toenail again, but it looks like a normal nail is starting to grow back in already!!!!
http://img25.photobucket.com/albums/v74/kimmel101/Cats/Boobootoe.jpg

sirrahbed
07-01-2004, 06:04 PM
Great pictures and the "boo-boo" toe looks wonderful also:D I am SO glad that you no longer have to suffer the terrible pain of camera withdrawals!!!:eek:

jazzcat
07-01-2004, 06:06 PM
Wow, I almost didn't recognize Pouncer. He looks so much older - how long has your camera been broken??? LOL!

I'm glad to see his little boo-boo toe is healing and appears to be normal. Poor little guy.

Dogz
07-01-2004, 06:12 PM
Pouncer is gorgeous! That first picture is adorable. I am glad that the boo boo toe has healed so well!

Does the dog side get to see some new pictures of Nikki, too? ;)

Laura's Babies
07-01-2004, 06:18 PM
My, you turn your back (or break a camera) and he is GROWN!

CatMama78
07-01-2004, 06:36 PM
Pouncer, you are looking very handsome! Poor lil boo boo toe - here's some kissies to help the healing process.

catnapper
07-01-2004, 08:21 PM
My camera was broken for two weeks! :eek: But Pouncer seems to have done a whole lot of maturing in those two weeks... same thing happened the last tuime the camera broke. Why do they decided to grow and change when there's no camera around to document it? Ahh, but at least he's still all kitten at heart! :D

Yes Deb, its great to no longer suffer the pains of camera withdrawl!

kimlovescats
07-01-2004, 10:18 PM
Oh WOW, Pouncer, you really are getting more handsome every day!!! ***SWOON***:D

Lacey
07-01-2004, 10:24 PM
*wolf whistle* Looking good, Pouncer! And the boo-boo toe looks like it's healing up nicely!

Barbara
07-02-2004, 02:53 AM
Wow Pouncer, you're a big boy now. Does that mean you are less naughty?:p

catcrazylady
07-02-2004, 06:37 AM
Look at you Pouncer!! You look all grown up and so handsome. We don't want you to grow up buddy! I guess if you have to then you are doing a fine job of it! :D :D http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

I would go into horrible withdrawel if my camera was down!! I know you miss it when it's broken. I'm sure glad you got it fixed so we could see the boys again.

catmandu
07-02-2004, 09:02 AM
Pouncer 2,has really become a Handsome Young Cat, and his Angel Namesake Pouncer,isPROUD, of Yoiu, for thae job, that you have done raising him!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-02-2004, 11:14 AM
I have to agree that Pouncer just keeps getting more handsome by the day! That is a great picture of him, and I love your new siggy. :D

lizzielou742
07-02-2004, 11:25 AM
Pouncer is adorable! I love his face. And glad his boo-boo toe is healing!!

SMOOCHES to Pouncer!

trayi52
07-02-2004, 09:39 PM
Kim, I am so glad you got your camera fixed! I know you were suffering camera withdrawl!

Now, Pouncer, you are so grown up looking, and so handsome. I am so happy to hear that your boo boo is healing so well.

Great pictures of the handsome boy, Kim!

Willie:)